Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the way to manage large number of bounties at the same time  (Read 429 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm just a new guy in this forum. I'm very interested in joining bounty campaign in this forum, especially social media campaign (cause there are no signature bounty accept Newbie like me, I think). As I know an account can join as much as social media bounty campaign as they can but I'm wondering how people can be able to manage all of bounties that they joined at the same time?

Please let me know about the way you guys are doing to manage them.

Thank you so much.

You just need TIME and you are good to go.

Especially in joining social media campaigns at different projects, if you can handle properly and manages your time, you can do multi tasking.
I don't have much free time in a day cause I still have to work for my real job about 7 - 8 hours per day. Can you suggest to me anyway to manage all campaign that you joined and still don't have any mistake like forget submitting retweet or share or something like that? My mind is really bad so I'm afraid that I can't remember all campaigns that I joined Smiley)
Dont stress out yourself or do tend to accumulate all of possible bounty programs specially on twitter yet you do have a day job which its obvious that you do only have very minimal extra time.In this case only join several twitter campaigns 1-3 on my part if im busy or do have that kind of situation but if you do have the time or full time then you can join as much as you can. Just put up on list on the task that you had done and not being done to manage it correctly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

you can join 5-10 social media campaigns, you should have a record of the campaigns you follow, you should keep track of when you will report, the campaign rules should also be noted or remembered.
_Username_ (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Dont stress out yourself or do tend to accumulate all of possible bounty programs specially on twitter yet you do have a day job which its obvious that you do only have very minimal extra time.In this case only join several twitter campaigns 1-3 on my part if im busy or do have that kind of situation but if you do have the time or full time then you can join as much as you can. Just put up on list on the task that you had done and not being done to manage it correctly.
I also have a job in real life so I don't have much time to work on bouty campaign, maybe I should take your suggestion and join few bounties at the beginning then I'll join more campaign if I still have more free time to do Grin. Beside as I can see, Merit point is required for rank increasing, can you suggest me any way to be able to get merit?
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Beside as I know, Russian guys in this forum have a auto tool to do twitter report automatically so they can join every social bounty campaign and as much as they want. Anyone know about this tool?
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I also have a job in real life so I don't have much time to work on bouty campaign, maybe I should take your suggestion and join few bounties at the beginning then I'll join more campaign if I still have more free time to do Grin. Beside as I can see, Merit point is required for rank increasing, can you suggest me any way to be able to get merit?

New merit system would be somehow hard for you to rank up. Earning merit can be gained by doing good post quality and together with potential activity you would able to rank up. As far as i know ranking up to JR member doesnt really require merit try to read up here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0.

If you dont have too much time then its better to engage into smaller task than on minding yourself on handling lots of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Beside as I know, Russian guys in this forum have a auto tool to do twitter report automatically so they can join every social bounty campaign and as much as they want. Anyone know about this tool?

Probably there is some kind of bot present which is helping this Russian guy according to you. Also, forum moderators are involves indulged in updating the forum to avoid such kind acts. I think he might have employed someone for this work as even for a tool it will be complicate to make reports at different time and copy pasting in different formats. I believe you should rather work on quality than quantity.
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Probably there is some kind of bot present which is helping this Russian guy according to you. Also, forum moderators are involves indulged in updating the forum to avoid such kind acts. I think he might have employed someone for this work as even for a tool it will be complicate to make reports at different time and copy pasting in different formats. I believe you should rather work on quality than quantity.

Yeah. I just know about this kind of bot from my friend. He told me that there are some guys come from Russia join hundreds social media bounties at a time Smiley). I think it's impossible for a normal human can handle all these bounties at a time Smiley). 24 hours in a day is not enough to handle them all.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

So i usually get a spreadsheet where i record the various bounties i partake in and add the dates of start and ending in it,then i set reminders on my android phone as to the campaigns that need reporting and when to do those reports.I also set my social media handles to give me notifications anytime a particular campaign tweets or posts something so that i can tweet/repost it back.That way i can handle many campaigns without missing out.

Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

I am also working 8-9 hours a day on my main job so I made the excel spreadsheet with bounty campaigns which I've joined.
It's very simple and convenient for me. Campaign name+their task+something like a calendar where I marked which task I should do the exact day.
10-12 campaigns are easy for me  Wink
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

You shouldn't participate in all canpains. Guys above gave great adices like using excel, notebooks, reminders... These tools are realyy helpful and good in task management.
Just try one, when you feel comfortable with this one, add one more and so on. You will understand when it will be enough for you Smiley
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

You can lead 50 companies with average employment! Ideally, you need to keep a spreadsheet with all the campaigns, write the report days in it! Well, I'm keeping a link for subsequent reports in a separate document on my computer!
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

If you don't have much time then don't be imposed because the body also needed a break. one just might be enough to merely looking for additional income. If you want more then the necessary thoroughness so always take note of any activity of the bounty you must do so that nothing is missed.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I made a template once in google spreadsheets. Just download it or duplicate it in order to edit.
Maybe it helps!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QeW1nCleASRw-O0r55-Qd-U44qBg_MmQkYAwHVnN8ok/edit#gid=26660285

I use it to make a todo list and register what I've done for a bounty.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

Only create a schedule in google calendar or anything else but sometimes i forget to create a reports and update status. Yeah i'm very busy and time to active in my social media is very low, usually after office hours from my phone. Because of that i always put my schedule in my phone and update when have a notification from google.
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

DO what all other guys said (excel table etc..) , and also try to start with 1 or 2 bounty campaigns no see how it is , when you are more confortable with it and now how it works with organization you can do a lot of them at the same time
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

DO what all other guys said (excel table etc..) , and also try to start with 1 or 2 bounty campaigns no see how it is , when you are more confortable with it and now how it works with organization you can do a lot of them at the same time
Yep. I can see a lot of the same suggestions Smiley). Maybe it's the only way to manage large amount of social bounties at a time Grin. I don't really know if there is any other way. But I think I really should join 2 or 3 social bounties at the moment and then when I get used to with this I'll start using spreadsheet to manage my campaign Grin
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

of course, they could divide up the time for each of the bounty they follow. If you have a lot of time will certainly be an easy thing. In addition to that thoroughness also became important for them in drawing up a report as well.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

In my case i have a total of 94 bounties and 60 plus are active at the moment. I manage my campaign by taking down notes daily highlighted Monday - Sunday. In Monday notes this are bounties need to be reported in this day and so on and so forth til Sunday. I highlights if its to be reported on bitcointalk thread or by link form. I share/post, tweet/retweet daily task then sending report for the day with the mark of its date and done.
Its quiet easy to handle since all are organize it a notes.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Yep. I can see a lot of the same suggestions Smiley). Maybe it's the only way to manage large amount of social bounties at a time Grin. I don't really know if there is any other way. But I think I really should join 2 or 3 social bounties at the moment and then when I get used to with this I'll start using spreadsheet to manage my campaign Grin
Yes it is the only way you can track your all records and don't forget to update your spreadsheet. if you join 2 or 3 bounties then no problem but if you join more than 3 bounties you will get confused. and have enough free time then participate in more bounties or else don't take the risk. because health is important.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

In addition to the generosity of companies, you can participate in the company signatures, for beginners such companies are not so many, you will get them)))

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: