Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the way to manage large number of bounties at the same time  (Read 429 times)
_Username_ (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm just a new guy in this forum. I'm very interested in joining bounty campaign in this forum, especially social media campaign (cause there are no signature bounty accept Newbie like me, I think). As I know an account can join as much as social media bounty campaign as they can but I'm wondering how people can be able to manage all of bounties that they joined at the same time?

Please let me know about the way you guys are doing to manage them.

Thank you so much.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm just a new guy in this forum. I'm very interested in joining bounty campaign in this forum, especially social media campaign (cause there are no signature bounty accept Newbie like me, I think). As I know an account can join as much as social media bounty campaign as they can but I'm wondering how people can be able to manage all of bounties that they joined at the same time?

Thank you so much.

You just need TIME and you are good to go.

Especially in joining social media campaigns at different projects, if you can handle properly and manages your time, you can do multi tasking.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Especially in joining social media campaigns at different projects, if you can handle properly and manages your time, you can do multi tasking.
I don't have much free time in a day cause I still have to work for my real job about 7 - 8 hours per day. Can you suggest to me anyway to manage all campaign that you joined and still don't have any mistake like forget submitting retweet or share or something like that? My mind is really bad so I'm afraid that I can't remember all campaigns that I joined Smiley)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Just join on 1 campaign then, why do you need to join in all campaigns while you can't handle it?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

I don't have much free time in a day cause I still have to work for my real job about 7 - 8 hours per day. Can you suggest to me anyway to manage all campaign that you joined and still don't have any mistake like forget submitting retweet or share or something like that? My mind is really bad so I'm afraid that I can't remember all campaigns that I joined Smiley)
Make an excel sheet describing each campaign with rules and links to bitcointalk, twitter, facebook. This is a good tool to make your job easier and don't keep in mind every single campaign
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

Just join on 1 campaign then, why do you need to join in all campaigns while you can't handle it?
Yes, start small. First, join one campaign. Then gradually increase the number. And in a nice way you will come to the number of campaigns that are convenient for you to lead. To register, use excel.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:37 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Make an excel sheet describing each campaign with rules and links to bitcointalk, twitter, facebook. This is a good tool to make your job easier and don't keep in mind every single campaign
I use it too, this app is very helpful and easy to use.
you can print it or edit it at any time. to make it easier for the schedule can be taken anywhere, you simply upload the excel file to google drive. very practical you can see the work schedule easily.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

My suggestion for is, you need just try to join 2-3 campaigns first. If can manage it, try to add another camapaign. List it on your pads so you will know what camapaigns are you in. Dont push yourself to join more campaigns if you dont have much time.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

I think you do what you can do, do what you can do with the maximum. sebaikanya adjust to the ability you do not necessarily have to all, bika it must be all your bounty follow, do with work management, minimum recorded and time discipline, how many hours you need, starting from the hour berap and end at what time? you do anything, I we are only time discipline, hopefully useful, good luck
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

If the difficulty is that you can forget to perform any task, create a document on the desktop of the computer where the number of companies to which you are attached will be displayed. Also fix the tasks that you must perform and all the necessary links. This will speed up your work and you will not forget to do what is needed.
xxc123

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Thank you so much.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

either set up an awesome excel spreadsheet with quick info and links, or find a bounty aggregator like https://bountyhive.io, saves me a lot of time in reporting (no reports required, cos they collect the data themselves). they're usually quite fair in rewarding too.  
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

First you would need to have a tracker of all the social media campaigns that you have. Listing the number of post, share and likes along with the deadlines would let you manage your bounties. I still do the same with my signature campaign so that I can track if I am still missing a post or my post got deleted by the moderators. You can also make count on how many post you need to do in a day so that you will not be crammed by the deadlines of each campaigns.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Well we do have different ways how we track our bounty campaigns as well how are we going to meet the requirements to be done before the due date. Well you can list down all the bounties where you enrolled and put all the information in their and view it daily, you can also download apps or anything that will help you managing your bounties like a list checker where in you're going to put a check every time you've done your work.

It's up to you which way you want to use I suggest to choose where you feel comfortable. I do use MS Excel in order to keep track my Bounties and put all the information in their as well as the links so I can easily open it.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Yes, start small. First, join one campaign. Then gradually increase the number. And in a nice way you will come to the number of campaigns that are convenient for you to lead. To register, use excel.
You got me wrong. My advice is only to suggest OP to join only in 1 campaign. What's benefit to join in many campaigns while you can't handle it?
More campaign he joined, more spam posts will be created from him

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

But I think you know that bounty often spends less percent for social media campaign than the others like signature. Beside number of participant in social media of each bounty campaign is really huge so if I only join one social bounty campaign at a time, maybe I can't earn enough the amount of ETH to pay for transaction and withdrawal fee Grin
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your suggestion, I think at the moment it's the best way for me Smiley). I can see there are a lot of people can create an app to tweet, retweer and report in bounty topic automatically. But unfortunately I don't know anything about IT. Sad
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

Start with a small amount. Take of the 5-6 campaigns , then how you will get into the taste and understand how much time you need for this, you will look for new ones. For convenience, it is necessary to create a table (examples on the forum a lot)
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

I also work 10 hours a day. In order not to forget I made the task or not, I use the table of all projects, and I write the dates right in the report. For example, today is 20.04, I need to do 3 retweets today, I write the date right in the report. 1. 20.04 - url,  2. 20.04 - url,  3 20.04-url. And as a result, when I go into the report, I see that today I have done everything.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Start with a small amount. Take of the 5-6 campaigns , then how you will get into the taste and understand how much time you need for this, you will look for new ones. For convenience, it is necessary to create a table (examples on the forum a lot)
Yep. I think it'll start with 2 or 3 social bounty campaigns at a time first Smiley). Then if I feel I can handle more than that I'll try and create a spreadsheet to not forget to report any retweet or share.

I also work 10 hours a day. In order not to forget I made the task or not, I use the table of all projects, and I write the dates right in the report. For example, today is 20.04, I need to do 3 retweets today, I write the date right in the report. 1. 20.04 - url,  2. 20.04 - url,  3 20.04-url. And as a result, when I go into the report, I see that today I have done everything.
Thank you although it's already mentioned by another member Grin. I think create a spreadsheet is the best way to manage lot of bounties at a time.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

Dont stress out yourself or do tend to accumulate all of possible bounty programs specially on twitter yet you do have a day job which its obvious that you do only have very minimal extra time.In this case only join several twitter campaigns 1-3 on my part if im busy or do have that kind of situation but if you do have the time or full time then you can join as much as you can. Just put up on list on the task that you had done and not being done to manage it correctly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

you can join 5-10 social media campaigns, you should have a record of the campaigns you follow, you should keep track of when you will report, the campaign rules should also be noted or remembered.
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Dont stress out yourself or do tend to accumulate all of possible bounty programs specially on twitter yet you do have a day job which its obvious that you do only have very minimal extra time.In this case only join several twitter campaigns 1-3 on my part if im busy or do have that kind of situation but if you do have the time or full time then you can join as much as you can. Just put up on list on the task that you had done and not being done to manage it correctly.
I also have a job in real life so I don't have much time to work on bouty campaign, maybe I should take your suggestion and join few bounties at the beginning then I'll join more campaign if I still have more free time to do Grin. Beside as I can see, Merit point is required for rank increasing, can you suggest me any way to be able to get merit?
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Beside as I know, Russian guys in this forum have a auto tool to do twitter report automatically so they can join every social bounty campaign and as much as they want. Anyone know about this tool?
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I also have a job in real life so I don't have much time to work on bouty campaign, maybe I should take your suggestion and join few bounties at the beginning then I'll join more campaign if I still have more free time to do Grin. Beside as I can see, Merit point is required for rank increasing, can you suggest me any way to be able to get merit?

New merit system would be somehow hard for you to rank up. Earning merit can be gained by doing good post quality and together with potential activity you would able to rank up. As far as i know ranking up to JR member doesnt really require merit try to read up here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0.

If you dont have too much time then its better to engage into smaller task than on minding yourself on handling lots of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Beside as I know, Russian guys in this forum have a auto tool to do twitter report automatically so they can join every social bounty campaign and as much as they want. Anyone know about this tool?

Probably there is some kind of bot present which is helping this Russian guy according to you. Also, forum moderators are involves indulged in updating the forum to avoid such kind acts. I think he might have employed someone for this work as even for a tool it will be complicate to make reports at different time and copy pasting in different formats. I believe you should rather work on quality than quantity.
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Probably there is some kind of bot present which is helping this Russian guy according to you. Also, forum moderators are involves indulged in updating the forum to avoid such kind acts. I think he might have employed someone for this work as even for a tool it will be complicate to make reports at different time and copy pasting in different formats. I believe you should rather work on quality than quantity.

Yeah. I just know about this kind of bot from my friend. He told me that there are some guys come from Russia join hundreds social media bounties at a time Smiley). I think it's impossible for a normal human can handle all these bounties at a time Smiley). 24 hours in a day is not enough to handle them all.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

So i usually get a spreadsheet where i record the various bounties i partake in and add the dates of start and ending in it,then i set reminders on my android phone as to the campaigns that need reporting and when to do those reports.I also set my social media handles to give me notifications anytime a particular campaign tweets or posts something so that i can tweet/repost it back.That way i can handle many campaigns without missing out.

Crimzon

Activity: 266

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

I am also working 8-9 hours a day on my main job so I made the excel spreadsheet with bounty campaigns which I've joined.
It's very simple and convenient for me. Campaign name+their task+something like a calendar where I marked which task I should do the exact day.
10-12 campaigns are easy for me  Wink
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

You shouldn't participate in all canpains. Guys above gave great adices like using excel, notebooks, reminders... These tools are realyy helpful and good in task management.
Just try one, when you feel comfortable with this one, add one more and so on. You will understand when it will be enough for you Smiley
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

You can lead 50 companies with average employment! Ideally, you need to keep a spreadsheet with all the campaigns, write the report days in it! Well, I'm keeping a link for subsequent reports in a separate document on my computer!
mbah

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

If you don't have much time then don't be imposed because the body also needed a break. one just might be enough to merely looking for additional income. If you want more then the necessary thoroughness so always take note of any activity of the bounty you must do so that nothing is missed.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I made a template once in google spreadsheets. Just download it or duplicate it in order to edit.
Maybe it helps!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QeW1nCleASRw-O0r55-Qd-U44qBg_MmQkYAwHVnN8ok/edit#gid=26660285

I use it to make a todo list and register what I've done for a bounty.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

Only create a schedule in google calendar or anything else but sometimes i forget to create a reports and update status. Yeah i'm very busy and time to active in my social media is very low, usually after office hours from my phone. Because of that i always put my schedule in my phone and update when have a notification from google.
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

DO what all other guys said (excel table etc..) , and also try to start with 1 or 2 bounty campaigns no see how it is , when you are more confortable with it and now how it works with organization you can do a lot of them at the same time
_Username_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

DO what all other guys said (excel table etc..) , and also try to start with 1 or 2 bounty campaigns no see how it is , when you are more confortable with it and now how it works with organization you can do a lot of them at the same time
Yep. I can see a lot of the same suggestions Smiley). Maybe it's the only way to manage large amount of social bounties at a time Grin. I don't really know if there is any other way. But I think I really should join 2 or 3 social bounties at the moment and then when I get used to with this I'll start using spreadsheet to manage my campaign Grin
modmalaney

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

of course, they could divide up the time for each of the bounty they follow. If you have a lot of time will certainly be an easy thing. In addition to that thoroughness also became important for them in drawing up a report as well.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

In my case i have a total of 94 bounties and 60 plus are active at the moment. I manage my campaign by taking down notes daily highlighted Monday - Sunday. In Monday notes this are bounties need to be reported in this day and so on and so forth til Sunday. I highlights if its to be reported on bitcointalk thread or by link form. I share/post, tweet/retweet daily task then sending report for the day with the mark of its date and done.
Its quiet easy to handle since all are organize it a notes.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Yep. I can see a lot of the same suggestions Smiley). Maybe it's the only way to manage large amount of social bounties at a time Grin. I don't really know if there is any other way. But I think I really should join 2 or 3 social bounties at the moment and then when I get used to with this I'll start using spreadsheet to manage my campaign Grin
Yes it is the only way you can track your all records and don't forget to update your spreadsheet. if you join 2 or 3 bounties then no problem but if you join more than 3 bounties you will get confused. and have enough free time then participate in more bounties or else don't take the risk. because health is important.
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

In addition to the generosity of companies, you can participate in the company signatures, for beginners such companies are not so many, you will get them)))

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

you have to spend a lot of time to manage a lot of bounty. because it really takes a lot of time. you can record it in note or excel and given date so you will know when to make report. do not forget to save the direct link so that when making the report just copy and paste.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

ou even-handed necessitate TIME and you are bad to move ahead. Especially in connection social media gambit at colliding proposal, whether you cover appropriately and runs your time, you do multi tasking.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

If you want to have income from the companies of bounty, you need to seriously take this case. Above you have been given many recommendations on how to act effectively. The result does not depend on the number of campaigns recruited but on the quality of the performance and personally from you.
tolgahanuzun

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

An interesting and promising company [BOUNTY] ⭐️TELLURIA (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064.0) with an excellent manager Sergei.Gerasimenko. Try to start with it. It's not very difficult conditions, and the project itself looks promising.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

If you want to have income from the companies of bounty, you need to seriously take this case. Above you have been given many recommendations on how to act effectively. The result does not depend on the number of campaigns recruited but on the quality of the performance and personally from you.
in any case, the main thing is not to violate the rules and conditions of the Bounty of the company, because as a result you can not earn anything. Very often a person works as a member of the Bounty campaign, but at the end of his work does not accept, because he violated some rules.

HELLO EVERYONE.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

I suppose for the newbie it is better to start with a few bounty campaigns, not with many - thus you can get experience and develop your own managing system and not feel exhausted right from the beggining.
Vladimir160987

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

1. Being a beginner you can join some bounty. New projects that nobody knows about.
2. People make tables, people spend all day doing it. Some people use bot programs. But it's forbidden, personally I do everything myself, if I join the bounty.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Time management will be your key. I have 20 plus bounty campaigns last month and i handled it very well. Prepare for an excel sheet for bounty purpose and every sheet is for every bounty projects that you participated. It will help you organize and won't miss the weekly reports in the forum.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

To be able to manage too many bounties you need sort every reporting of the bounty campaigns to get all the task very much feasible. Put together all in example monday reporting, tuesday and so on for that you would be able to manage your time with easily.
xPotato_02

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

I personally use google keep for a checklist, and list the daily tasks that I should complete. When the week ends, I just uncheck them all again to start a new bounty week. I currently am engaged in 5 bounties.
xPotato_02

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

I actually haven't thought of using an excel sheet. I might try that one Smiley
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

in fact, there is nothing complicated! We definitely need enough time! Because a lot of bounty on social media takes time! Continue to follow the terms and conditions for each company and all! As you can see there is nothing complicated 1 you need to write in a notebook when a company requires a report and what conditions need to be observed !
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Actually, some of the bounty managers have helpers. It is going to be hard for the bounty managers to do all the counting of posts and shares alone. They are also hiring some helpers to help them in the manual computation of things like stakes.

SeXy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

My suggestion equating is, you indigence fair-minded try to grand total 2-3 holy action advance. If impel it, try to combine another camapaign.
inbetweener

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Participate in as many bounty programs as you can if you do not have a  day job, otherwise, you can  categorically  choose those programs which you this is giving a high
 reward and the coins which they offer has a potential for growth, as other members said that its good to get organized by preparing spreadsheets etc you can avoid confusion

try not to take stress over bounty programs, health is always your priority.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Participate in as many bounty programs as you can if you do not have a  day job, otherwise, you can  categorically  choose those programs which you this is giving a high
 reward and the coins which they offer has a potential for growth, as other members said that its good to get organized by preparing spreadsheets etc you can avoid confusion

try not to take stress over bounty programs, health is always your priority.
Hmm. I think almost member in here have their own job in real life so I don't think join so many bounties campaign at a time is a good choice cause they have to spend 8 hours everyday for their real job or maybe even more than they'll have to spend so much time if they keep joining more than 2 or 3 bounties at a time Smiley). It's not a good idea so don't try so hard it'll not good.

CrazeCoinz

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

The best way it to make a spreadsheet in excel file of all your bounties and add all the link to the bounties then copy and paste the report. Anyway don't force the issue if you don't have time to manage all the bounty. Apply 2 -3 bounties is good enough for you since you have real job.
p3ppymon

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Build  a spreadsheet with all the links from the Ann age, the social media links and the links of the page in the forum where you have posted your report. Do not forget to benchmark the minimum weekly requirements. This will help you to manage your work and keep track records. This way you can manage as many bounties as you want.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

The best way it to make a spreadsheet in excel file of all your bounties and add all the link to the bounties then copy and paste the report. Anyway don't force the issue if you don't have time to manage all the bounty. Apply 2 -3 bounties is good enough for you since you have real job.
I also agree that create a spreadsheet to manage all bounty that you join is the best option but I don't think this guy should join so many bounties at a time because it'll take too much time and if he join this world too long with so many bounties all the time, I can ensure that he will lose everything in his real life Smiley

anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

This is done using Excel spreadsheets. You yourself will be difficult to do it.You can buy the template online.Alas, I do not do this and I can not tell you where to buy them.But I think a great assistant you will Google
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

create an Google spreadsheet, optimize it for yourself, type a small number of companies, learn how to manage your time, if you have free time, pick up more companies, it all depends on your time, all companies can not be taken
Fedrey

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

create an Google spreadsheet, optimize it for yourself, type a small number of companies, learn how to manage your time, if you have free time, pick up more companies, it all depends on your time, all companies can not be taken
Generally the creation of Google tables is a very good idea, but it is precisely to form it that there is a basic issue and difficulties. but in any case it's a good idea.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

This seems to me to be the best answer if you cannot handle to join many social media bounty campaigns then do not do it, social media campaigns do not seem to pay as well and there is a huge amount of competition so the payment is reduced even further, so join a number of campaigns that feels natural for you once you have more free time you can join a larger number if you want.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.

For Bounty Campaign you need time to invest. If you don't have time then just join only 1-2 bounties.
quanggiang101

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

Hard work is all you need
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Generally the creation of Google tables is a very good idea, but it is precisely to form it that there is a basic issue and difficulties. but in any case it's a good idea.
The fact is that you can use a spreadsheet, but I would like to know some points with which you could create a quality table that would give ease and convenience in managing companies.
Cagan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

some projects and managers accept for newbie signature campaign. bounty page and explore it. For other social media bounty You need to see this as a job and have a certain time in mind. You must do it regularly. otherwise you will have difficulty. because she accepts daily sharing. Remember that victory has never been easy.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much.
They are experienced to manage a lot of bounties campaigns because they work so hard and learn all the procedure of managing campaigns. From the beginning, they start to manage small campaigns and now you can see in the forum there few members which they are so good for managing campaigns even 2 or 3 campaigns at the same time. Everything need time, so if you want to become a bounty manager, you should learn how to do that slowly and then you can open a bounty campaign.
AgentZero23

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Before i used to have 15 to 25 bounty campaigns and its so hard to handle it. Because i have my desk job. And later on I realized that it's not about how many bounties you participated. It's about the quality of the project that matters. Because if the project is good and have a solid product then the project will have good chance to raised enough money. With that bounty hunters will get paid and don't just participate in any bounty programs and make sure it will be managed by Yahoo or Huahui. Because they managed legit projects and the payout will not be a problem.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

Well Joining one maybe the best option because I can see no hassle but as a newbie who want to earn but please OP include the best option learn 

Plus if have join social media campaigns like...

1. Youtube/blogging (creating vedio) -Sometimes this 2 are seperated
2. Twitter
3. Instagram- base on bounties I saw when I was hunting/looking for the right campaign, there are only few bounties for instagram.
4. Telegram-Sometimes you just need to post about the topic making a conversation related to the bounty itself.
5. Airdrop-just pust the details needed and if your planning to join social media on a bounty join the airdrop as well

PS: Joining different social media is okay but make sure to read the rules on it and you need time management to work on it.

Plus if you want to join Signature campaign in the future make sure to post here at bitcointalk but do not dare to post 2 line word that is not helpful you may not increase and earn merits
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

If you join too much bounty campaigns at same time, you should make an excel sheet for yourself. You can easily manage your campaigns with excel sheet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: