Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anybody tell me what is the equivalent of a stake?  (Read 178 times)
chel0 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

Hi all,

I am now currently joining in a bounty campaign that will end next month maybe. Weekly they allocate an equivalent no. of stakes upon completion of task which is to post at least 15 meaningful messages depending on our ranks.And I just want to know what is the equal in value of stake into altcoins.Thank you in advance.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

This is dependent on several factors. First, there is a particular number of stake(s) you will get depending on the tiers you belong too and this is calculated into tokens. For instance,
Token = (number of stakes of an individual/ total number on stakes for all participants) x token allocated for bounty.
Which means stakes are calculated into tokens
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Hi all,

I am now currently joining in a bounty campaign that will end next month maybe. Weekly they allocate an equivalent no. of stakes upon completion of task which is to post at least 15 meaningful messages depending on our ranks.And I just want to know what is the equal in value of stake into altcoins.Thank you in advance.

Your stakes usually mean what percentage of tokens/altcoins are you entitled too when bounty ends. That is usually calculated by this formula:

Tokens you get = bounty token pool * your stakes / sum of stakes of all participants

For example, in a bounty where:
- they have allocated 1000 tokens for twitter campaign
- they give 1 stake for retweet
- you made 100 retweets in total throughout the whole campaign (and lets say for the sake of the simplicity, all other participants also made 100 retweets)
- there were 100 participants all together

You would get: X = 1000 * 100 / 10000 = 10 tokens

So, you would get 10 tokens at the end of the campaign. More people are participating, the less you get. I hope this clarifies it for you! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Hi all,

Well, it depends to the total number of coins or tokens that are accumulated of your respective campaign during it's token sales. In addition, stakes means shares. For calculating your shares we need to know the exact amount of tokens that the campaigns already have in their token sale. For example. Total number of token in token sale / total number of stakes = total equivalent of shares that converted in token as participants payments.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

Hi all,

Stakes means shares. The total number of stakes has a equivalent value of coins or token. Let say ate the end of campaign you have a total of 3 stakes. Your 3 stakes can be calculated by this formula. The number of total coins or tokens accumulated by the campaign in their pre sale /The total stakes of participants = the total value of stakes. This is means that the total number of value of stakes is depends in the total number of coins or tokens that the campaign has at the of their pre sale.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

That cant really be determined for now by another person except the bounty campaign manager who will do the final calculations depending on the total amount allocated to each category of  bounty given there are no last minute adjustments to the amount allocated for the bounty by the project team.So for now you can't really tell how much a share/stake is equivalent to.You can wait till the campaign is over before it can be computed.

malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

stake is like part, when it said let say the bounty program has 5 bounties and one of them is translation and they have 10% for translators so lets say 50 stakes for whitepaper and 20 stakes for ANN & BOUNTY THREAD so in the end of bounty compaign the bounty manager will devide totat number of tokens from that 10% by the total number of stakes that they have so lets say they have 14 langues so : (30+20)*14= 700 stakes in general and they you ll get your % of stake so lets say that 10% IS WORTH 10,000 usd so it ll be 10,000/700= 14.28 usd per stakes and you multiply it by the number of stake that you have to know exactely your total amount of dollars  Smiley
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

No one knows what can you get from a stake and how much it costs, but as far as i know in computing for it, (your token/total number of tokens)x token sales. I don't know if it is true basaed from my reading.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

No one knows what can you get from a stake and how much it costs, but as far as i know in computing for it, (your token/total number of tokens)x token sales. I don't know if it is true basaed from my reading.

i dont think so sir, we can actualy do math on every bounty calculation rewards, if only that bounty already finished and count of stake are final.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Hi all,

Stake is depending on the budget allocations of the bounty. Also, it depends on the allocation of the campaign you join. Likewise, it will only determine at the end of the campaign because they will calculate how many participants and overall stakes.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Stakes is a points given by the bounty manager depends of your rank if you joined signature campaign or depends on number of follower for social media account. I will give some example how to get the equivalent of Stakes.

Total Alotted Token for the specific Campaign divided by the total stakes of the participants.

Example: 1,000,000 Million divided by 1000 Total stakes of all participants = 1000 token/stakes

Let assume you got 5stakes you will got 5000Tokens.

depends how much alloted budget and numbers of participants

#Taklimakan
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

Stakes is a points given by the bounty manager depends of your rank if you joined signature campaign or depends on number of follower for social media account. I will give some example how to get the equivalent of Stakes.

Total Alotted Token for the specific Campaign divided by the total stakes of the participants.

Example: 1,000,000 Million divided by 1000 Total stakes of all participants = 1000 token/stakes

Let assume you got 5stakes you will got 5000Tokens.

depends how much alloted budget and numbers of participants

#Taklimakan

I have seen a lot of bounty managers paying with a fixed amount of tokens, it is something very difficult to do for them because of manual calculations at the end of each stage. But yes, for me, using fixed rates is much more better than stakes.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

Hi all,

Stakes is the weekly counting of your works , if you accomplished your weekly tasks then the manager will give you the stakes corresponds to your rank. After the ICO ends, they will give rewards according to your total stakes and they will calculate how much rewards will be give to you.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

Hi all,

Your stakes usually mean what percentage of tokens/altcoins are you entitled too when bounty ends. That is usually calculated by this formula:

Tokens you get = bounty token pool * your stakes / sum of stakes of all participants

For example, in a bounty where:
- they have allocated 1000 tokens for twitter campaign
- they give 1 stake for retweet
- you made 100 retweets in total throughout the whole campaign (and lets say for the sake of the simplicity, all other participants also made 100 retweets)
- there were 100 participants all together

You would get: X = 1000 * 100 / 10000 = 10 tokens

So, you would get 10 tokens at the end of the campaign. More people are participating, the less you get. I hope this clarifies it for you! Smiley

Well, the post above simplifies it all. Stakes earned is dependent on your rank and number of posts required weekly.
Then after that, stakes are summarized and calculated into token equivalents. Final tokens received will be dependent on the number of participants with which you share bounty allocations.
Therefore, the more people participating, the lesser relatively you earn.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

Stakes means the percentage of your ownership in a project. This is an effective way of giving a person salary where the project or company does not have a large capital. Stakes that we get depend on investor funds that have accumulated by the time ico is finished. For example in a project, the allocation for bounty is 4%, and then the funds collected after ico is 10 million tokens, meaning that the salary earned by all bounty hunter is 4% x 10 million tokens = 40 thousand dollars and suppose you join facebook campaign and the allocation of funds is 20%, then the allocation of funds facebook campaign is 20% x 40 thousand tokens = 8000 tokens. If you get 1000 stakes until the end of bounty and your total sub stakes is 1000000, then the coin to be 1000/100000 x 8000 tokens. Then the result of this calculation is the salary you earn.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

The value of one stake depends on how many participants are in the specific bounty campaign. The more participants are there, the lower its value. If you want to earn a big amount of money, then join a campaign that has few participants, aside from having a good team, working product, critic reviews, platform and marketing strategy.

The value of stakes can be acquired by summing total stakes of all participants and using it as a divider for the allocated tokens. You will know, from that, the value of one stake. Multiply that value to the number of stakes you have earned and there you have it.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

This is so hard to explain since the only person that can answer you is the one who provide the stakes in your bounty campaign. However, I could get you some idea on how much is the equivalent stake you will get in the bounty campaign. I will just make it simple base on my understanding with stakes given weekly or daily or depending on the bounty manager that provide the stakes. This is how they are going to compute, they will add all your stakes at the end of the bounty campaign and add it also together with the other bounty hunters stakes together. After getting all the stakes from all the bounty hunters the bounty manager will then divide the reward in to the total stakes. The result will be the price per stake and multiply that to your total stakes given by the bounty manager after the ICO.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

Hi all,

Well, in my own understanding, stake is like a share where in you can have this total value when the campaign are almost end and it calculate with a simple formula which is the total number of coins or tokens that the campaign earn in their pre sale and hard cap will be divided into the total number of stake of all participants and then the total of this two will be the value of per stake. You don't know the value of stake until the campaign will end.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

Stakes are the equivalent of shares of the bounty pool. For example you participate in a bounty where the bounty pool is 1,000,000 ABCTokens.
You earn 100 stakes and the total number of stakes earned by all participant is 25,000. The value of a stake would be calculated by dividing the number of ABCTokens (1,000,000) by the 25,000 total number of stakes (25,000). 1,000,000/25,000 = 40, so each stake would be worth 40 tokens and since you earned 100 stakes you would be entitled to 4,000 ABCTokens.

Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Just like they said, stake is like your share in a bounty campaigns that you were participating. But no ones knows how much token you can get until this bounty campaign end. They cannot compute immediately because tokens must be distributed farely based on the stakes that you earned, also we cannot avoid that every week theres a new comer in the campaigns.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: