Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO-I You Show Me Yours and I will Show You Mine.  (Read 9702 times)
kuzetsa

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:35:12 PM

I don't think you can deposit NMC on CEX.IO. You can mine them and you can use them to get BTC or get GHS.

You absolutely can deposit NMC into CEX.io. You click Fund Account and there should be a NMC address there you can use to deposit NMC to. I just moved all of my NMC out of BTC-E to cex.io because I was getting better prices there.

Yeah, I tested that ("fund account") and it worked when I deposited some of the NMC I had lying around.

@botolo86: you just need to click "fund account" and send NMC to the address listed on that page. It works.

As per original topic on this thread, here's mine:

Don't be fooled though, most of that is from mining power (cheapo BFL Jalapeno miner) which I configured for mining on ghash.io so I can easily reinvest into more and more GHS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:11:26 AM

Per original post

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
rudyo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:49:30 AM

Thinking about selling out before the difficulty changes in a few days.
MrsDoublehelix

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:26:58 PM

http://cex.io/informer/MrDoublehelix/740ba2ae53bb8c66082b7a945a9f27b2
 Cheesy
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:01:45 PM

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 12:54:27 PM

Wow - glad to see there are a lot of heavy hitters here!  Real miners - I buy and hold for 5-8 days max.  Hopefully I can sell at a profit.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:21:36 AM

I reinvest my GH and have a sell-wall for all my hash in place, take the spikes to cash out into BTC then buy-in a little lower, repeat. makes my payout about the same if I play it right, but if you get too greedy, you can get to a point where the blue candle (upwards spike) does not hit your sell position and you have to readjust lower.
coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:31:12 PM

is there some chart to show how much money i will loose per ghs?
fitsbach

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 12:50:28 PM

Checkout my website http://fitsbachinteractive.com

I also made a topic about it in this section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383128.0

BTC: 1PtRYbWnLi5ZW9dszZL6BvuZNCQjWDiKrm
MCL: MZA9Wv75SAXBvb9K3NcP8Dm7B3pFUsgYQx
ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:01:38 PM

lol Grin

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
PaulC2K

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:13:27 PM

Thats pretty much what im wondering.

Assuming that the GH associated with your account is your own, then what you earn from them mining is less than the value the GH has dropped in that time.

185GH mined for 14 days gave 1.00xx btc

Dec 10th - Opened at 0.0734/GH, value = 13.579
Dec 24th - Opened at 0.0628/GH, value = 11.618 + 1btc mined

So in 2 weeks its gone from 13.58 to 12.62btc, a total of approx 15btc has been put in there since mid Oct, all funds being reinvested into GH until Dec 10th.
So that 15btc and all the funds CEX mined, has given 12.6btc all-in if cashed out today.

Theres just no logic to the pricing on there, while the likes of ebay has seen hardware prices double because of the BTC/USD rise, and conversely the network difficulty goes up 20-30% every 10 days, the CEX price doesnt give a hoot, its in a little universe of its own. Im convinced the only people who are making money are CEX and those who've whored themselves out on forums plastering referral codes and so-on and havent got a cent of their own money in there.
surivrox

Activity: 132

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:54:53 AM

all images are blocked by forum images poxy Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mine bitcoins without a miner! Click and check now!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 12:06:57 AM

Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:13:35 AM

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Thom

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:09:20 PM

You guys are getting epic banner fail, and i'm not surprised with so many calls to it on this one thread.

Let's do it another way.

My last few days of cex have been pretty awesome since I let my new bot strategy trade for me.

Just curious, why would any of you purchase this? You realize right now at 0.07133558 BTC per GH, each GH will make you 0.0006 BTC per day. That is 119 days break even without even factoring in difficulty. With factoring in difficulty you will never make your BTC back...

Ghs has been on the rise at cex for a coupla days. Holding a commodity that's rising in value *and* mining as well is pretty great.

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
Thom

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

I don't think you can deposit NMC on CEX.IO. You can mine them and you can use them to get BTC or get GHS.

You totally can deposit NMC and offload them for GHS or BTC. That's what I was doing with my NMC autopayouts when I was mining elsewhere with my hardware. And because people mining at cex are selling their mined NMC for BTC or GHS there's always a bit of it moving around in trades.

Bizarrely you can even deposit DVC and IXC even though you can't do anything with them in cex except hold them  Roll Eyes

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
FalconFly

Sentinel

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:25:52 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 04:35:35 PM by FalconFly

You guys are getting epic banner fail, and i'm not surprised with so many calls to it on this one thread.

Let's do it another way.

My last few days of cex have been pretty awesome since I let my new bot strategy trade for me.

Just curious, why would any of you purchase this? You realize right now at 0.07133558 BTC per GH, each GH will make you 0.0006 BTC per day. That is 119 days break even without even factoring in difficulty. With factoring in difficulty you will never make your BTC back...

Ghs has been on the rise at cex for a coupla days. Holding a commodity that's rising in value *and* mining as well is pretty great.

hehe, why am I not surprised seeing you here Wink

Did you inform your readers that most of your GHs rise came from external influx of funds and not from autopayouts (as you posted here ).
Again, you look like a paid shill with that, a cex.io salesman.

(And I won't even bother doing the math here, no amount of bot penny-picking trading luck and mining combined can increase your GHs in such manner, we both know that. Buying last week at the very bottom of 0.031BTC/GHs could have taken you to a best of 0.0444BTC/GHs as of today, hardly the stuff you could make a 6-fold killing with within a month)

PS.
Your sig gives you away :
Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders when you could be mining now!

Translates to : Please click on included referrer link & buy for my 3% bonus.
And don't mind catch22 : Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders when you could be losing money now!

Don't worry though, this was a random find - I won't be stalking ya, since you're in good company. So many want to take advantage of others in the BTC world :p

Disclaimer : as opposed to the money-losing machine "cloud mining", trading @ cex.io can actually make you a little BTC - if you know what you're doing and have the required occasional luck
I (for fun) actually traded 0.00003234 BTC into a whopping 0.00003508 BTC within 5 days with manual orders xD
[I entered trading under the basic premise that their not-even-then-profitable bottom price of 0.031 BTC/GHs would quickly be manipulated upwards again, turns out that was the correct strategy for my micro-trades]

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Thom

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:39:47 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 05:54:22 PM by Thom

hehe, why am I not surprised seeing you here Wink

Did you inform your readers that most of your GHs rise came from external influx of funds and not from autopayouts (as you posted here ).
Again, you look like a paid shill with that, a cex.io salesman.
Dude, it literally says on that page next to the graph: 3-6Ghs of hardware miners and it says on that graph which rises were mining payouts reinvested and which were external influx. Also autopayouts go *out* of my cexio to my wallet, that graph doesn't show them. Syntax correctly and fact check before accusing.

(And I won't even bother doing the math here, no amount of bot penny-picking trading luck and mining combined can increase your GHs in such manner, we both know that. Buying last week at the very bottom of 0.031BTC/GHs could have taken you to a best of 0.0444BTC/GHs as of today, hardly the stuff you could make a 6-fold killing with within a month)

Gah. Ohai again. Such energy to decry!

Instead of not doing the math and dissing me out, DO do the math, place that energy into profit research instead, and you'll be seeing similar. It's just a graph screengrab, not a promise of magickal win, riches and silver linings for all. I'm profiting via cexio, so I find it worth recommending. Sorry you ain't. Change your tactics.

I pasted that graph cos the cex banner pastes from all y'all aren't working, we can all screengrab and dropbox, and the graphs are more accurate and interesting than the wobbly-numbered banners.

I'll explain My graph in full tedious detail, since you seem convinced that I'm presenting it as buy-and-hold profit to get referrals:
I have 8Ghs worth of small USB hardware miners. My cexio supplements them. The steady rise in my cexgraph is my homemade bot selling the mined NMC and a % of the mined BTC. The bumps are BTC i sent to cex from mining and selling altcoins elsewhere. Over the last few days I pulled out the stops on my new fast bot strategy and that's why it's spiked crazy since the 1st. Finally, I've got new referrals last few days using tradebots whose balances are indeed rising as their bot strategies are succeeding on my recommendation, so that's pushing my Ghs up too.

I guess that's doing it right.
So maybe chill out and do something like that instead of loudly calling me out as a spinner of impossible statistics. Plz?

FalconFly

Sentinel

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:52:58 PM

As I said, I know a salesman when I see one Wink

Your 8GHs+cex GHs (~11 GHs @ start of Dec) cannot account for remotely enough NMC/BTC/anything to afford those growth rates by mining profits even with 100.0% reinvested of it all.
Period. That's math, nothing more.

Seeing you try to defend your lies and pro-cex salesman bias is just pathetic to watch, get over it.
You've been catched in flagranti trying to sell those blatant lies twice now and despite you promising to just correct "a small error" last time you keep doing it in another place just like a scammer would.

So of all the things you can do, complain about getting busted in broad daylight is not amongst them.

As I do keep my promises, you're now on my ignore list (congrats, you made it 1st) and I won't reply to any more of your postings.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Thom

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:05:02 PM

As I do keep my promises, you're now on my ignore list (congrats, you made it 1st) and I won't reply to any more of your postings.

How playground-y! I showed him mine, then he was so weirded out by it he decided to tell everyone it isn't real, then pretend I don't exist :/

Dunno what went wrong with his cexio experience, but it sounds like death-by-buy-and-hold.

Oh well. Back to the thread! Anyone else wanna post their month's GHS graph? Bot users graphs should be pretty interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: