Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO-I You Show Me Yours and I will Show You Mine.  (Read 9702 times)
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:20:20 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 07:17:51 PM by ZetaOS

You guys are getting epic banner fail, and i'm not surprised with so many calls to it on this one thread.

Let's do it another way.

My last few days of cex have been pretty awesome since I let my new bot strategy trade for me.

Just curious, why would any of you purchase this? You realize right now at 0.07133558 BTC per GH, each GH will make you 0.0006 BTC per day. That is 119 days break even without even factoring in difficulty. With factoring in difficulty you will never make your BTC back...

Ghs has been on the rise at cex for a coupla days. Holding a commodity that's rising in value *and* mining as well is pretty great.

You're doing it good my friend.

My new hashes trade account.

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:01:55 PM

*clips graphs out of the replies*
My last few days of cex have been pretty awesome since I let my new bot strategy trade for me.
You donning it good my friend.

We're both doing it right: you can tell by the way both our graphs wiggle a little at similar times:
You can see the same wave in both of them from the 22nd to the 30th. Much less obvious on mine, but it's there.

*high five*

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:17:19 PM

*clips graphs out of the replies*
You donning it good my friend.

We're both doing it right: you can tell by the way both our graphs wiggle a little at similar times:
You can see the same wave in both of them from the 22nd to the 30th. Much less obvious on mine, but it's there.

*high five*

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: