Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HumanixR (HNX) token pre-sale  (Read 222 times)
HumanixR (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 11:24:27 AM by HumanixR

Announcing HumanixR Presale

Duration - 20th May 2018 to 20th June 2018

Project Overview

HumanixR is a Decentralized Application (DApp) built on top of Ethereum Blockchain that seeks to incentivize human interaction and pass on majority of the benefits to the community.

The overall theme is to leverage the community to provide humans with real time and personalized content – enriching lives and enhancing experiences.

It represents the the next evolution of social networks and technology.

Problems we are Looking to Solve

The list problems being solved by our project -

• Social Network: No Economic Benefit for Users
  • Centralization and Censorship
  • Do away with Intrusive Ads
  • Data Privacy Concerns
  • Lack of Real Time Validated Content

More details on how HumanixR is solving them can be found in our blog and whitepaper

Important Links

Social Media Links and Contacts

We would love to discuss the project here and answer question
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qdavidoric

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Where can I get more information about this project, any websites or links?
HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Hi

Thats one of the use cases of this project. On humanixr dapp you can get information which is verified by other users and everyone gets rewarded for participating in a query.

/]Humanixr Project
CryptomanIndia

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Where can I get more information about this project, any websites or links?

Somehow a part of the website - URL is getting flagged as a suspicious link - but you can try www. humanixr .com, remember to remove the spaces

You can visit the blog @ https://medium.com/@humanixr
Steemit Account - https://steemit.com/@humanixr
Look at the Youtube video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03i1ukKFyw

dinu98xx98

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Thank you for your interest. We have mentioned our high level releases on the roadmap published on the website.
fadaab

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

very interesting concept of live verifiable content and getting rewarded. Will definitely read the whitepaper. good project though.
Icohunter2030

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

Interesting product concurrent with Blockchain.

#TakemyEth
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

No website? Did you already have white paper and road map. Seem you have good idea. I'm interesting with your project.

HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

No website? Did you already have white paper and road map. Seem you have good idea. I'm interesting with your project.
www. humanixr .com please remove the spaces and open website. on website you will find roadmap as well as whitepaper. pre sale is going live any moment now. Thanks for your interest in the project.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

looks like this decentralized token centralized around its parent network. im the only one confused by these statements? this is, of course, besides the quality of eth code itself)))

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Icohunter2030

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

looks like this decentralized token centralized around its parent network. im the only one confused by these statements? this is, of course, besides the quality of eth code itself)))

Charlie137 if you mean parent network as Eth then zess it is centralized to it..good observation  Shocked but at the end of the day Humanixr token is based on decentralised network which to my knowledge makes it decentralized. So it's comes down to basic MATH " Two lines parallel to same given line are parallel to each other"..this is how I am looking at this token..
HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Thanks for your interest and asking this. The parent network builds up on human interaction. On our network we have 2 main items that might address ur concerns,
1. We plan to enable rewards in other erc20 compliant tokens.
2. We will allow other dapps to access our human interaction apis as long as the rewards disbursed are meaningful for our community

does this answers your query?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Who will be providing the escrow for the community rewards fund and how do you plan to grow your user base once the platform is launched?

HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Who will be providing the escrow for the community rewards fund and how do you plan to grow your user base once the platform is launched?

We will have a separate module that handle the escrow smart contract. Withdrawal and deposits included.
To grow the network we are planning to trigger a network effect, example if a person finds it profitable to use the network he is bound to tell his family and friends since that increases the value of his tokens. Also marketing through traditional marketing methods
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
HumanixR (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

Thanks for your interest in us. We are a core team of 6 People and on our website www. humanixr .com (remove the spaces when you type in address bar) you can find links to our linkedin. you can chat with any of us anytime you like. if you want to know contact details or arrange a call or something like that, mail us at info@humanixr .com  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: