Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited Joining Telegram groups and channels  (Read 228 times)
Lahirulakmalr (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

When I try to join telegram groups or channels my app says "sorry you have joined too many channels and supergroups.Please leave some before joining this one".But guys all groups and channels that I have joined are more important to me.Because of they all are My airdrop and bounty Groups.Please give me some advice to resolve this issue. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed
Prince Corey du Lac

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

I just experienced this problem as well, and cannot leave any airdrop groups or channels until after the presale is complete and the airdrop has arrived, Every airdrop uses Telegram and there are many more on the way, I did manage to dump some airdrop source channels and one that has already completed but will reach my 500 limit within the next few airdrops, I complained to Telegram about the limit and gave the reason why, More people need to complain, as I do not want to miss out on more airdrops, or be disqualified from airdrop for leaving a group or channel.
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

When I try to join telegram groups or channels my app says "sorry you have joined too many channels and supergroups.Please leave some before joining this one".But guys all groups and channels that I have joined are more important to me.Because of they all are My airdrop and bounty Groups.Please give me some advice to resolve this issue. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed

same here , i deleted a few and still got the same message. do any of u know where i can see how many i joined
SebastianKramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

I have the same problem, but I have only 70 to 80 groups...
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

I believe you tried to join a lots of groups within a small period of time that's why you are facing this issue. I never came across it but once when i tried to join consecutive groups one after one, after a certain period i found that i was not able to join groups anymore. I tried to join different groups but it didn't work , also mailed the group leader and they made it clear it to me that everything is working fine for other new comers only i was the one facing the issue.

Well anyway it lasted for 12-24 hours i.e 1 day and after that it was fixed on it's own.! I'm not sure if there is really any limitations for Telegram group, but i can confirm that i am in more than 150 groups/channels in total. Try contacting the telegram support team or check out their forum if it helps (:
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

probably over 100,000 people
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I have the same problew with you can anyone could fix this ?
MedAgh

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I face the same problem , can someone give me the link of the support of Telegram to complain to them?
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

Got the same problem atm
treasure_island

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

this bot it can help you add more channels to the app...

https://www.quora.com/Do-telegram-have-any-limitations-in-joining-its-channels-I-cannot-anymore-join-in-new-channels-in-telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: