Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKENSUITE NEW AIRDROP WEBSITE  (Read 250 times)
8count (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:47 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 08:01:47 AM by 8count

So today I have noticed the bounty managing team at Tokensuite have started a website similar to Bountyhive but for airdrop campaigns- https://tokendrops.com/?referenceCode=212466ded6bf83600ca6be294a1c50d2 (Referral link)

Now at first glance this site still needs some work. (And some more campaigns) But I do like the idea of a site that I would be more confident in participating in airdrops and getting paid not scammed. It will be interesting to see if this one takes off, considering how many bounty hunters do their campaigns on Bitcointalk.

Do you think this is the way bounty campaigns will start to go by moving away from Bitcointalk?
Let me know your thoughts on the matter
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

All airdrop campaign of tokensuite i join this project is very nice like opttay and photochain airdrop campaign this is the famous team in altcoins section all those project are successful this is of my favorite team in whole bounty programs.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

Airdrop from Tokensuite is most definitely legit.
do not forget to upcoming airdrop. About 2 hours from Impressio Airdrop.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

I don’t think these other websites will cause them to also move away from Bitcointalk. 

The community will still rely on this forum for most campaign stuff.
8count (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

I don’t think these other websites will cause them to also move away from Bitcointalk. 

That's true. You can't do a signature campaign else where and get the response like BCT gets. A ICO promoter would want value for money and this forum is the best place for it for a signature campaign.
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

So today I have noticed the bounty managing team at Tokensuite have started a website similar to Bountyhive but for airdrop campaigns- https://tokendrops.com/?referenceCode=212466ded6bf83600ca6be294a1c50d2 (Referral link)

Now at first glance this site still needs some work. (And some more campaigns) But I do like the idea of a site that I would be more confident in participating in airdrops and getting paid not scammed. It will be interesting to see if this one takes off, considering how many bounty hunters do their campaigns on Bitcointalk.

Do you think this is the way bounty campaigns will start to go by moving away from Bitcointalk?

The website looks basic. Needs more features. But with all there bounty hunters it will do well. Joined up, thanks for link/info.
Bitcointalk will always rule bounty campaigns.
arunkumargupta528

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Having people their will give them more control over bots joining the airdrop and ruining it for everyone.
They should improve the user interface though. The difference in bountyhive and this is bountyhive have bounties too but this one is dedicated to just airdrops.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

I think bitcointalk forum will stay as a hub offering all sorts of bounty campaigns as we have millions of members here which no other platform has, i wish tokensuite all the success on the launch of their airdrop website.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

In my opinion, tokensuite had a little difficulty in verifying the projects' team integrity that ask their services. But it seems like they are improving, recently they have campaign running, one of the best project they possibly handled so far is the DAOstack. that's a nice thumbs up for me. as for the website, I think it is better if they will integrate the bounty also in their personal website, not just airdrop, as it will drive traffic into it, and since they are selling direct banner ads.
8count (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

In my opinion, tokensuite had a little difficulty in verifying the projects' team integrity that ask their services. But it seems like they are improving, recently they have campaign running, one of the best project they possibly handled so far is the DAOstack. that's a nice thumbs up for me. as for the website, I think it is better if they will integrate the bounty also in their personal website, not just airdrop, as it will drive traffic into it, and since they are selling direct banner ads.

I have to agree. With a few recent bounty campaigns they have run turning out to be scam projects it does look like they have done more research into the new ones, as well as adding new tighter rules for bounty hunters to try and make it harder for bounty hunter cheaters.

Being only a new website hopefully they will add more features to it and also add other bounty campaigns.
8count (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

The website looks basic. Needs more features. But with all there bounty hunters it will do well. Joined up, thanks for link/info.
Bitcointalk will always rule bounty campaigns.

You're right, the site does look basic. They look like they're starting to improve it and at least they have added a lot more airdrops to it.

I think adding features that tell you that you have already joined the airdrop when you're on the ongoing bounties page would be a good. Also what tokens you have earned when a bounty is done, referral numbers and how many people are in each airdrop would be a big improvement. It would give you some idea what you have/will earn.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Yes, tokensuite website for airdrops is a nice idea and also airdrop listed on here is great project.  Real paying, through this site we can  be easily update for the newest airdrop unlike looking airdrop in  btt, after a minutes it will be  on the next page if nothing new reply on the post. So this tokensuite airdrop website, we nust need to look and. See in there is a new and fresh airdrop.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

Yeah even if that community will develop, bitcointalk furom will still be the one for ICO information drives and campaigns. Although its better to have ways for us to avoid scams and all but I think that's it.

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

i see, but why just airdrops ? why not bounty instead ?
but, website design is very good and responsive and i like it
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

I've opened an account on Tokendrops, and from i saw so far it's easy to use, and it takes very little time to sign-up in an airdrop( because you need to fill your details only once, and after that you can just click join on each airdrop ). It took me less than 5 minutes to join all the airdrops available on the site.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

I think tokendrops and bountyhive are a good example that the campains  can be managed outside the forum.
But for the short term the forum will be the main sourse.
İt's like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Bitcointalk forum can be compare to bitcoin which is the bedrock of blockchain technology if we want to talk about bounty platform or website. There is no bounty platform that is better than bitcointalk. Most of them are develop due to selfish interest.
8count (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:27 AM

I think tokendrops and bountyhive are a good example that the campains  can be managed outside the forum.
But for the short term the forum will be the main sourse.
İt's like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

That's a great way to put it. Altcoins will always need bitcoin as will the external bounty/ICO promoting sites will need Bitcointalk.
Bitcointalk has the bonus for promoting but its biggest value is the research and information it has for all fields of cryptocurrency.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

There are a few other methods, websites and tools to make airdrops. Some use facebook, twitter, reddit and even the telegram. I think the big advantage of Bitcointalk is that it brings together a lot of people who have seen everything in this market and can help when it becomes clear that it is a scam or a flawed project.

I believe that there will always be other alternatives, but bitcointalk will continue to be very relevant in everything that is about cryptocurrencies.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

is it worth registering there or are there only airdrops that are also available here in the forum?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: