Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: community manager and sales manager with several years experience  (Read 75 times)
CryptoAcomms123 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Show Posts
1    Economy / Services / professional sales manager and community manager looking for job   on: April 19, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Hello,

I am an experienced community manager, with several years experience in the community management crypto sphere, that works and has worked on many small to medium sized startups/projects.  I currently work for a medium sized ico (more specfics upon request) I am experienced all all aspects of community mangement such as managing all the major crypto communities (reddit,steemit,Twitter, telegram etc.). I also write promos, revise whitepapers, make basic formats for initial websites, formulate bounty programs, and provide excellent customer service. I am especially proficient in managing FUD and misinformation created by disgruntled investors/competitors. I also protect customers from scammers and other criminals during the ICO phase. I also am an experienced sales manager and have raised a large amount of money for my projects with limited visibility of the project. My last sale was 48 eth a few hours ago (sales list avaliable upon request). I am especially adept at forging relationships with my customers and getting repeat sales from them.

Additional info: I been running an e commerce business for 4 years and have a 98.5 percent rating (100k plus sales) on that site, which comes from great customer service and troubleshooting. I also have a honors degree in psychology from an accredited western university, which also helps me interact with customers in a in a positive manner. I have extensive business and marketing experience as well. If I was put in charge of a project I would have an action plan ready to go to take your project from zero to a successful ico

References, resume, and proof avaliable upon request. Telegram: cryptoandrew321

I am an experienced professional, and have to be paid in crypto or fiat.

proof, references, and my linked in is avaliable upon request.
  Print  

Jump to: