Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

Agree totally. Saying negative things and bad mouthing the coin your invested in is not going to get you coin to pump in fact it's more then likely going to do the opposite. Your not doing your self any favors talking badly about coins you have invested in and if your not in a coin then it doesn't concern you anyway. I'm so sick of negativity amount the crypto community
GoneRogue2018 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Agree totally. Saying negative things and bad mouthing the coin your invested in is not going to get you coin to pump in fact it's more then likely going to do the opposite. Your not doing your self any favors talking badly about coins you have invested in and if your not in a coin then it doesn't concern you anyway. I'm so sick of negativity amount the crypto community

I don't see anyone talking negatively about crypto in this thread. We are talking about regulations and the ability to trading.

We have joined crypto in its infancy. Right now, anyone can get in, the good and the bad. It's the bad that give forces governments and other organizations to impose restrictions to protect the ones that cannot protect themselves, i.e. the masses of people getting scammed everyday because they have no idea what they should be doing. Also, the banks are losing money. At the moment, this money is not a very big deal, as many in this market have their sights set on buying a car, or spending it on "hookers and blow". I guess that money goes back into the economy, one way or the other, and the silly ones are left with less than they had before.

But, when the smart start building a quick exit retirment, and have to funds from their earnings to retire quietly into the night, the banks and governments lose out. When that is greater than what people are putting into their low yield savings and retirements, the banks and government will be forced to do something. When no one is trading Apple stocks, or Amazon, and those companies start failing, the government will have to do something. And, all it takes is one or two billionaires with power to force the banks and governments hand to start.

Then what? Thats is what I see here. I am not being negative, I'm being realistic. I am old enough to have seen this happen over and over again. The rich will continue to get richer, and the poor stay poor. I believe this is the day to make yourself rich so that when the reckoning occurs, we have already become the richer ones, and can continue doing what we do without worry about being an "accredited investor", or we have already cashed out and are living our retirement.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of the different people in the market who are investing a huge amount of coins and it makes the volume of cryptocurrency to grow even more so we can secure that bitcoins do really have a bright future.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Once a crypto is being listed in various cryptomarkets, then it is already starting its journey in the cryptoworld whether or not this coin will exists in the long run or it will just fade away. But as long as their is a demand for it, then it will surely exists longer.

rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

In this regard, everyone has a different opinion, as in relation to everything in this world. Today we can only say with certainty that the influx of people is very strong now...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of the different people in the market who are investing a huge amount of coins and it makes the volume of cryptocurrency to grow even more so we can secure that bitcoins do really have a bright future.

Having the support of a lot of people are not enough if that certain digital currency is not being developed based on what is its function and purpose. A lot of people are using other digital currencies especially the feature that Bitcoin don't have, well that is the reason why they are called altcoin, short for an alternative currency for Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
miurge

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Diversification is of the utmost importance when investing in the crypto space. A well-balanced portfolio mitigates your risk, but it also limits your total gains. When you want to play it all-or-nothing, going with only one small cryptocurrency can make you rich, but the chances are bigger that you’ll have to sell at a loss or even lose it all.
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

off course, the crypto currency is the future thecnology. I believe it will go long term. you can buy when low and hold it. if you profesional you  can daily trading.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

I think the crypto will go long term, it is the future technology.I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets. it will effect the market of coin. I still believe, bitcoin unstopable. the future technology can be refused by big fish.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
This is how it happens. Crypt world is making better progress now a days. This isn’t true that crypto world would be dead. No, this isn’t right. People from different backgrounds are coming into this world and then adding more value to the fame and popularity of crypto. Like you, I am sure that this wouldn’t be possible for crypto to die right now. They will be leading currency in future.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
This is how it happens. Crypt world is making better progress now a days. This isn’t true that crypto world would be dead. No, this isn’t right. People from different backgrounds are coming into this world and then adding more value to the fame and popularity of crypto. Like you, I am sure that this wouldn’t be possible for crypto to die right now. They will be leading currency in future.

I think cryptocurrency hold it in longterm way because the price goes up and we buy a cryptocurrency in low price and we like to get a good profit so that people hold it in longterm way strategy.cryptocurrency is very helpful in every people because we have a chance to buy in a low price but we hold it in longternway so that we can see a big profit to come and i think this cryptocurrency people give a chance to become a rich.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

In long term it will keep going up and down. Untill really huge news will drive market up or down forming strong trend. For example - some big economics or some of central banks will unleash the war against cryptocurrencies. Or opposite - some big econimics will write loyal rules for free usage of coins.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
Along with that we have also to mention that in the coming future people will like to accept this currencies for their businesses and they will also adopt the blockchain technology for their businesses to reduce the errors and the corruption in their businesses as like the coca cola has adopted this technology for to reduce the corruption in the wages of labors.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
Along with that we have also to mention that in the coming future people will like to accept this currencies for their businesses and they will also adopt the blockchain technology for their businesses to reduce the errors and the corruption in their businesses as like the coca cola has adopted this technology for to reduce the corruption in the wages of labors.
There is no way we can stop having demand for cryptocurrency. This like someone rightly said will end up being more like a stock market, some market will stay up strong, some will grow in value in the long run and some will obviously disappear.

The thing however is that this would be a real pure space for investment and we will get to see big investors in the long run who would also want to tap from this world and I also see this world to end up being a matured one. This is how I personally foresee cryptocurrency market in the long run.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

I think cryptocurrency will last a long time. Because the technology used in cryptocurrency is very advanced such as smart technology Contra and blockchain sophisticated and very suitable for use in the modern era as it is now.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

I have one friend of mine, who suggests me what coin will give xx in a future, so I think he deeply examines everyproject to make a prediction
Yeah, we are just about getting started actually and I believe with the way things are so far, we should be able to get things running pretty fast than we would even imagine. So far so good, the long term is getting fully established even with the imminent regulations which I believe will offer in a lot of growth in this community and would make more investors to really want to be a part of the future. So, I would say, in the long term, it would go as much as it wants to go.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is a hierarchical management system that is not under the control of a third party, central bank, or national organization. The supply and value of Cryptocurrency is managed by its own users and complex cryptographic protocols. In addition, miners will be heavily used to account for transactions and the creation of new Cryptocurrency units. and it will work so long
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

I have one friend of mine, who suggests me what coin will give xx in a future, so I think he deeply examines everyproject to make a prediction
Yeah, we are just about getting started actually and I believe with the way things are so far, we should be able to get things running pretty fast than we would even imagine. So far so good, the long term is getting fully established even with the imminent regulations which I believe will offer in a lot of growth in this community and would make more investors to really want to be a part of the future. So, I would say, in the long term, it would go as much as it wants to go.

As of now there are already so many useless projects that are being abandoned or some of them are just being made worthless or for scam. I am pretty sure that in the future more and more of them are sprouting everywhere, that is also why we beed to be much more careful in investing our money, besides even if there are too many worthless projects out there, there are also many good projects that are having good platforms and are ready to engage for the future.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

I am sure as long as the demand is still there crypto will still survive and also will still have value. crypto will die in the sense of no value when people stop making purchases. there was a war that made many people withdraw their funds
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

As of now there are already so many useless projects that are being abandoned or some of them are just being made worthless or for scam. I am pretty sure that in the future more and more of them are sprouting everywhere, that is also why we beed to be much more careful in investing our money, besides even if there are too many worthless projects out there, there are also many good projects that are having good platforms and are ready to engage for the future.
Choosing a good crypto project at the moment is extremely difficult as too many new projects are being created but most of them are deceptive or unproductive and the number of new projects created. Out more. In order to find a good project you need to invest a lot of time and effort to be able to check the information of the whole project. If you have not had the experience of checking the project you should learn from the project more experienced people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: