Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next x100 - Ethereum Meta - Sleeping Giant  (Read 244 times)
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I like the idea. Privacy + ethereum could definitely bring about some hype.

The team seems pretty honest, and at least from what I can tell, they're not trying to hype up their coin intentionally.

However, I think it'll be hard for them to gain momentum because of the lack of exchanges. It's only traded on forkdelta right now, and there are no major exchanges apart from that. Also, there is pretty much no marketing done. Personally I'd say that 100 fold gains is impossible, considering that we're still technically in an overall bear crypto market, and also that with the vast amount of privacy coins out there, it's hard to differentiate your coin.

I like that devs do not hype the project right now, more time for us to load up with ETHM...
soloinvestor (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

I like the idea. Privacy + ethereum could definitely bring about some hype.

The team seems pretty honest, and at least from what I can tell, they're not trying to hype up their coin intentionally.

However, I think it'll be hard for them to gain momentum because of the lack of exchanges. It's only traded on forkdelta right now, and there are no major exchanges apart from that. Also, there is pretty much no marketing done. Personally I'd say that 100 fold gains is impossible, considering that we're still technically in an overall bear crypto market, and also that with the vast amount of privacy coins out there, it's hard to differentiate your coin.

I like that devs do not hype the project right now, more time for us to load up with ETHM...

Community grows exponentially I hope the ETHM value will follow the same trend Smiley
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:34 AM

This project is definitely a big upcoming thing in the crypto society. Once will people realize that Ethereum Meta has its own market in cryptocurrency world the price of it definitely will go up. I'm not sure about x100 but x10 is a really healthy prediction.
soloinvestor (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

This project is definitely a big upcoming thing in the crypto society. Once will people realize that Ethereum Meta has its own market in cryptocurrency world the price of it definitely will go up. I'm not sure about x100 but x10 is a really healthy prediction.

I think that your prediction is very true for the closest term when the crypto market will recover and people will actually start reading what is the project really about.

But I still believe in x100 close to the end of this year!  Grin
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

spam no thanks

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Thnx for the find @Soloinvestor I will read up their wp, here is one of my gems what do you think, another 100xer? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: