Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][FROST] 🚀 Bifrost PoS + Masternodes  (Read 9872 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Great to see this addon.

Will check it out. got few MN from frost. might be handy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahmutyes

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

It was so expected Cheesy No information about devs team.. One more time I understood that the project to invest should be very thoroughly examined.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Hello. is there a team? any links photos? how about whitepaper?

Thanks

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

Hello. is there a team? any links photos? how about whitepaper?

Thanks

visit discord. team is still with us and active
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for FROST. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

Suggested post:
@everyone FROST may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/FROST

Regards,
Aiodex Team
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

i heard there was an exit scam?
DiscordBoy

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

I don't know what is happening, my all investment in Frost,  hope it will be recovering  Embarrassed
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

all is good , devs are still here. Just someone was cammed and snowball effect happened.
Just join discord and dont let fud get to you.
jimy_cryptonic

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

team still around so why is the prices going down.. yes we are bleeding al round.. but frost went down 50 % in 2 days..   I AM NOT SELLING AT THIS PRICES.. is like burning coins.. stupid..

still hodling still strong..
Espumabeat

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Somebody says that some coins where frozen in 10K inactive wallets and then they were sold in a huge ammounts, does somedy knows more about it? In the Discordial App you cannot say anything or ask because then you are banned immediately.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

Somebody says that some coins where frozen in 10K inactive wallets and then they were sold in a huge ammounts, does somedy knows more about it? In the Discordial App you cannot say anything or ask because then you are banned immediately.

Dev are still there. What they doing nobody knows. brainstorm of ideas was done to establish new use case so this might look like they trying to save this.
never heard that one before about frozen wallets. But "aparently" some noob was scammed by teamviewer for 50k frost, than what a coincidence "investor-partnership" dropped due to this hack and dump in price. Than another revelation showed up about one of mods knowing about announcement dumpped his MN on others while encouraging others to buy more.

Discord is now the place you cannot ask, tell or mention anything wrong/bad about situation.
Banning people is not in action but threats are flying freely.
Also anybody who even try to complain about price or mention current situation is branded noob and and thats spread fud. Better stay away from there if you really cannot say anything along rainbows and unicorns.

Also do not trust mods. None of them seems to care they used inside info to dump coins before anyone else. Aparently thats acceptable.

BenjaCTE

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

http://explorer.bifrostcoin.io/richlist

The dev doing stacking with the 2nd and 3rd counts thus clears the record of movements but every two times three are emptying each time it is less
I do not understand how you can stop teasing
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Dev are still there. What they doing nobody knows. brainstorm of ideas was done to establish new use case so this might look like they trying to save this.
never heard that one before about frozen wallets. But "aparently" some noob was scammed by teamviewer for 50k frost, than what a coincidence "investor-partnership" dropped due to this hack and dump in price. Than another revelation showed up about one of mods knowing about announcement dumpped his MN on others while encouraging others to buy more.

Discord is now the place you cannot ask, tell or mention anything wrong/bad about situation.
Also anybody who even try to complain about price or mention current situation is branded noob and and thats spread fud. Better stay away from there if you really cannot say anything along rainbows and unicorns.

Also do not trust mods. None of them seems to care they used inside info to dump coins before anyone else. Aparently thats acceptable.

Well, as a new member of the discord I kindly asked what happened to the price and the number of nodes and they told the story like yours. No threads or ban. So FUD imho.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Well, as a new member of the discord I kindly asked what happened to the price and the number of nodes and they told the story like yours. No threads or ban. So FUD imho.

Yeah. now is much better than it was days ago.
Dont bring to here same old same old about FUD. You stated clearly you  new to discord. So how would you know different?
Check the date of my post and check past discrod messages.
Although devs are trying to find new use case any convo to get to the facts always is branded in same manner.
Dont be sheep.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Frost dev and their team is so stupid is beyond me.
They planning fork to change reward scheme and to increase master node collateral while users are being locked out from and on exchanges because of real fuckery on dev side.
In meantime they not only not providing any info about this fork and changes but also banning people in every possible channel if they feel they not contributing.
So if you banned in telegram you banned in discord.

Now the best part, dev (kid behind frost) think he is next gen satoshi because he trying to fix shit created by himself and he wanted to be loved because what he does for fanbois. They using outdated linkedin which is not even close to other mediums out there.

Hey frosties, you all screwed and you know that. Your BFA god will not help you, like he didn't help in the first place. What he done is screwed you over with that fake partnership of gazylion of dollars which collapsed faster than anything. And when you challenge him about it he hiding behind NDA?

Same as aparent theft of 51k of coins and Ddos of frost which they calling "network issues". Premine which supposed to be burned still in their wallets. Empty promises and bunch of ignorant egocentric kids surrounded by few fanbois.

DYOR before investing anything in this. Search for more promising projects which have use case and didn't change it in midterm. Make sure you know who is behind the coin. As here, team is not known and they dont seem to care to show real faces.
At least we would know how stupidity really looks.

Good job bifrost.

WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Well, i had a very positive experience with biFrost so far. True, price dumped last month like 99% of MN coins, but i had time to do very good swing trades and sell masternode rewards at a very good  price for two months.
When price dumped at an extremely high rate, dev was and is still here, working around the clock fixing issues. Every decision taken is discussed longly discussed with the community and is executed with extreme care.
Lately a fork has been decided to modify the rewards system and start implementing more thoroughly their main product (ShademyTrade) , all this also in accord with the community, and this  implied many changes (wallets and network), so instead of dealing with a gazillion fudders afterwards claiming they lost their coins, they stopped all activity in all exchanges beforehand, are thoroughly testing the new wallets and fork, while keeping the community informed of every step and bump along the way.
Based on the commitment i witnessed so far, i am quite sure this coin has a very bright future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
OrlandoLasso

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Do they have a working discord channel?
Fiaberraira

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

Good day, DEVs. What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this plan as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
gaseousrespectaa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

The project provides technology services quickly incorporate technology systems from the previously created widespread network and development
Lim Delin

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

in which currencies can I invest in your project? will there be support for the fiat?

CryptoBridge,Cryptopia.On these exchanges you can buy coins, as you conveniently.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: