Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][FROST] 🚀 Bifrost PoS + Masternodes  (Read 9872 times)
ChrisRuth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregBaeh

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

I looked at the business every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
cryptorgenious

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

B I N A N C E   ....  listing to be announced very soon 20 days....
cryptorgenious

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Not Stupid. Reality.

Binance CEO does not list shit coins nor do they read whitepapers. When they see FROST's Shadow Trading out and working, believe me the next exchange you will
see FROST on is BINANCE. 100%.

Look at the staking sites...Mintnodes, Stakingpool, Stakeslabs.io where they host MN's, they are filling up fast. Mintnodes had 3 enabled today. As soon as FROST gets
78% of the O/S coins which is around 10M right now locked in MN's, you will see the price go up to at least .00002000 STS's. When they hit Binance, you will see FROST at .00010000 STS's.

I'm not pumping, this is what you look for. A coin came out in the bear market, started trading at 8000 STS's dropped to .200 Why ? cause nobody knows about this coin. The development team is top notch and this coin is instant, very fast. Sure development changed the reward structure and MN collateral and forked the chain, but they did that
to control inflation. I see this coin, where you can buy a MN for $150, the price of a MN in February 2019 will be over $1500. 10X your money, plus the rewards.

Like I said, people bought LPC at 90K STS's,it's at 12K now and will fall lower, most likely to 4K. Buy a MN when it's low and nobody knows about it. LPS, PRJ, they will all fall and fall hard. When picking a MN to buy, buy low, low volume, un-noticed, don't worry about the annual returns, because when the price up the coin goes up 1000% FROST pays $2.36/day now. When it goes up to .2000 STS's which it will, this coin will make you a millionaire if you own 20 MN's under .600 STS's. I figure the monthly payout of FROST in February 2018, barring BTC stays healthy and the SEC approves the ETF, your monthly reward for owning just (1) MN of FROST will be around $1,500. Now imagine if you own
30 MN's and got then all under .600 STS's
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Not Stupid. Reality.

Binance CEO does not list shit coins nor do they read whitepapers. When they see FROST's Shadow Trading out and working, believe me the next exchange you will
see FROST on is BINANCE. 100%.

Look at the staking sites...Mintnodes, Stakingpool, Stakeslabs.io where they host MN's, they are filling up fast. Mintnodes had 3 enabled today. As soon as FROST gets
78% of the O/S coins which is around 10M right now locked in MN's, you will see the price go up to at least .00002000 STS's. When they hit Binance, you will see FROST at .00010000 STS's.

I'm not pumping, this is what you look for. A coin came out in the bear market, started trading at 8000 STS's dropped to .200 Why ? cause nobody knows about this coin. The development team is top notch and this coin is instant, very fast. Sure development changed the reward structure and MN collateral and forked the chain, but they did that
to control inflation. I see this coin, where you can buy a MN for $150, the price of a MN in February 2019 will be over $1500. 10X your money, plus the rewards.

Like I said, people bought LPC at 90K STS's,it's at 12K now and will fall lower, most likely to 4K. Buy a MN when it's low and nobody knows about it. LPS, PRJ, they will all fall and fall hard. When picking a MN to buy, buy low, low volume, un-noticed, don't worry about the annual returns, because when the price up the coin goes up 1000% FROST pays $2.36/day now. When it goes up to .2000 STS's which it will, this coin will make you a millionaire if you own 20 MN's under .600 STS's. I figure the monthly payout of FROST in February 2018, barring BTC stays healthy and the SEC approves the ETF, your monthly reward for owning just (1) MN of FROST will be around $1,500. Now imagine if you own
30 MN's and got then all under .600 STS's

First and most important: they changed rewards and forked because they fuck up in first place. It was only main guy fault what happened. I suggest research before posting. Maybe you should check with them. If they honest they would tell u they have non existent partnership. Nobody knew who partner was or what they would bring. Than Devs friend was scammed from 50k coins and all this shit happens in span of one evening. Seconds after hack, partnership ended. Such a coincidence.

Behaviour on their discord and telegram is just as scammy as their own team. Few fanbois, few mods which really thinks they have some powers.
But the most ridiculous crap they delivered was fork. And the way they announced. Nothing was visible anywhere apart discord. But best part, if you banned from discord you banned from telegram. And now how the fuck you can update to new wallet when you cannot get info?

If this is not just stupid then I don't know what is.
Dev thinks he is next satoshi. Frost is another shitty fork of pivx. Like many more in existence. Untill they deliver something more than promises it will stay like that.

To put in perspective, they using linked in to publish news. Geez , this is not 1970 where old bankers playing using pen and paper.
Don't be fanboi. Don't put anything like binance and frost in one sentence. To much idiots in this project without even reveling their details. Another anon crap. If it will goes up , ok will dump all my stash and will be laughing hard. As of now, don't see this shit happening any soon.

Better buy other established projects with non anon teams.
cryptorgenious

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

[Everyone always complains about the DEV's on every coin. First if you respond to them like an a-hole or start yelling scam  they will ignore you.

FROST is a solid coin. It hit the market at a bad time and sunk now it's under the radar. That's why it' so cheap. Very very soon, you will see the MN's have all been rising. The fork happened, because they changed the difficulty and rewards in order it control inflation. Now the coin won't enter the next phase where rewards start to reduce for 19 more months. People get into coins like OPC paying 1000% rewards at certain block phase, this lasted for 2 months, then it went down to 100%. What happened, all the stakers sold there profit 1000% paid coins and sunk the coin from .00000800 STS;s to .00000003 STS in 9 days. Now it's a dead coin on Cryptopia.

LPC and PRJ started trading at 120K STS's, now look at them. I waited. I bought LPC, and own 20,000 shares I got under .0001300 STS's. I've placed the MN's on stakecoinpool.net and own 20 full MN's. Fuck owning m own machine, sure i could buy a 16-core processor 64GB memory, 4.78 HZ/s. for 1300K , but why deal with the maintenance?

My buddy did this and he fucked up and lost 3 wallets, NPW, CDM, and LPC and he bought 20,000 coins NPW at .00040000 STS's (total 8 BTC), then he bought 1000 LPC at .00058000 STS's (.60 BTC). He had (3) masternode up and running for all coins, then made a change to his VPN, did not backup his wallets and private keys were lost and boom he lost over 9 BTC, that's $50,000 lost.

Since I started my 20MN's that cost me 2.6 BTC. They have been running for 5 days now.My first month providing LPC don't drop under 12K, I will make back 3X my investment. Every  month for two years, I make $6K per montn (free money) , plus if the coin goes back up not only my MN monthly payout increases and when I sell my LPC that I bought at .00013000 could be worth .0006000 STS'.s Either way, the first year I make 36 BTC in profit from running my  LPC MN's. Thats $234,000 from a $16,900 investment. No brainer here.

FROST it only gets better. I got 87 MN's of FROST running now. I also got 90,000 coins staked - all bought under .00000360 STS's UNREAL.  I plan to retiire on FROST cause mark this POST. FROST is already showing signs it's going up. By February, FROST will be firmly in the mid .00002500 STS range may 3500's that's a 10X fold in value just from the coin. Imagine what my rewards will be worth. FROST will go to .00008000 - .00010000 by April. Mark this post. My monthly award at that price for each node will be about $240 totaling over $20,000 USD per month or $240K per year and that is only my MN'. My staking coins, stakecoinpoll.net will create 9 more MN's for me.

No brainer here folks. Buy 10,000 coins at this price and setup MN's. You will become a millionaire regardless of the bashers on this post. The negative posts here are all from people who bought FROST over .00004000 STS's and they are pissed.

Mark this post. !!!!!
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

[Everyone always complains about the DEV's on every coin. First if you respond to them like an a-hole or start yelling scam  they will ignore you.

FROST is a solid coin. It hit the market at a bad time and sunk now it's under the radar. That's why it' so cheap. Very very soon, you will see the MN's have all been rising. The fork happened, because they changed the difficulty and rewards in order it control inflation. Now the coin won't enter the next phase where rewards start to reduce for 19 more months. People get into coins like OPC paying 1000% rewards at certain block phase, this lasted for 2 months, then it went down to 100%. What happened, all the stakers sold there profit 1000% paid coins and sunk the coin from .00000800 STS;s to .00000003 STS in 9 days. Now it's a dead coin on Cryptopia.

LPC and PRJ started trading at 120K STS's, now look at them. I waited. I bought LPC, and own 20,000 shares I got under .0001300 STS's. I've placed the MN's on stakecoinpool.net and own 20 full MN's. Fuck owning m own machine, sure i could buy a 16-core processor 64GB memory, 4.78 HZ/s. for 1300K , but why deal with the maintenance?

My buddy did this and he fucked up and lost 3 wallets, NPW, CDM, and LPC and he bought 20,000 coins NPW at .00040000 STS's (total 8 BTC), then he bought 1000 LPC at .00058000 STS's (.60 BTC). He had (3) masternode up and running for all coins, then made a change to his VPN, did not backup his wallets and private keys were lost and boom he lost over 9 BTC, that's $50,000 lost.

Since I started my 20MN's that cost me 2.6 BTC. They have been running for 5 days now.My first month providing LPC don't drop under 12K, I will make back 3X my investment. Every  month for two years, I make $6K per montn (free money) , plus if the coin goes back up not only my MN monthly payout increases and when I sell my LPC that I bought at .00013000 could be worth .0006000 STS'.s Either way, the first year I make 36 BTC in profit from running my  LPC MN's. Thats $234,000 from a $16,900 investment. No brainer here.

FROST it only gets better. I got 87 MN's of FROST running now. I also got 90,000 coins staked - all bought under .00000360 STS's UNREAL.  I plan to retiire on FROST cause mark this POST. FROST is already showing signs it's going up. By February, FROST will be firmly in the mid .00002500 STS range may 3500's that's a 10X fold in value just from the coin. Imagine what my rewards will be worth. FROST will go to .00008000 - .00010000 by April. Mark this post. My monthly award at that price for each node will be about $240 totaling over $20,000 USD per month or $240K per year and that is only my MN'. My staking coins, stakecoinpoll.net will create 9 more MN's for me.

No brainer here folks. Buy 10,000 coins at this price and setup MN's. You will become a millionaire regardless of the bashers on this post. The negative posts here are all from people who bought FROST over .00004000 STS's and they are pissed.

Mark this post. !!!!!

Hahahaha.

Not shouting scam , but shouting that dev is complete idiot. Designed coin which collapsed under own weight.
Non existent partnership and lies about hack.

Check you facts before posting. Beside, how many times we see shill accounts (newbie,junior) which trying so hard to show real value of the shitcoin.

Go to discord and ask them idiots why they forked. Who was aledged partner. Why they still anon about whomthey are in real life.

When u get your answers come back.
To others: do not buy this shit untill real deal happens. Choose established and more transparent project.
 You don't have to flex what u got and what not. Your 87 MN of.frost.is waste of energy.and money. Better buy in to established project not some dreams.

When that prick Dev comes up clean and show his name and sign under this than there is hope. Otherwise it's another anon clone of pivx which was designed to suck good BTC for crap frost shitcoin.
Rocket Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 31

RocketBounty - attracting & involving!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). We are ready to offer the 'smart' airdrop, automatized bounty-bot and other services.
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
rocketbountymanagement@gmail.com

cryptorgenious

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:02 AM

Your very angry. So what are you saying this is a dead project and dead dev team. What about Shadaw Trading? I don't know about you, but my 470,000 coins
making up 47 very active masternodes are paying nicely. I paid average about 1.58 BTC in principal to fund my nodes (had to sit on the bid for 4 weeks). This coin will be over .00004000 STS's by February 2019 (at the latest) regardless of how shitty the dev team is or project cause when BTC breaks 8500, alts will all go up 10-20X.

I got 3.3Ghz processor 32 core, 64GB memory churning out almost 80 to 103 confirmations per day giving me over 5400 FROST rewards in my first week. I give it 16 weeks until end of February, my nodes will have built my balance to 600,000 coins where I sell during a good pump day and walk away with 25 BTC's. Not bad for a shit coin.

Let me guess, you bought at .00002140 in July, right.....no wonder why your pissed. Oh....also I picked up 32,000 LPC the other day all under .00012500 for a total investment of 4 BTC's and quickly moved them to a clusternode site. Day 1, I got paid $1728 worth of LPC. Just in the last four hours, my 32 MN's of LPC paid me $1544. It's now at .00022000 STS's.

Same thing can happen with FROST.
cryptorgenious

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Just cause you got burned by buying too early and have not seen results or activity that pleases you certainly does not help the
coin when all you do is sit here and bash the dev team like the guy on HBO who won't shutup about Trump, it's almost like
a malignant cancer inside of you just like the guy on HBO.

I suggest you go down to your bank and get a 10K personal loan and bet the bank on FROST doing a 20X bagger by February next year. It don't matter what the coin is or does, the fact is it's a masternode coin selling cheap, with only 10M circulating of that 6M are locked in nodes with a 4 year cap at 60M coins. It will get noticed sooner or later and go up like a rocket, just wait and see.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Your very angry. So what are you saying this is a dead project and dead dev team. What about Shadaw Trading? I don't know about you, but my 470,000 coins
making up 47 very active masternodes are paying nicely. I paid average about 1.58 BTC in principal to fund my nodes (had to sit on the bid for 4 weeks). This coin will be over .00004000 STS's by February 2019 (at the latest) regardless of how shitty the dev team is or project cause when BTC breaks 8500, alts will all go up 10-20X.

I got 3.3Ghz processor 32 core, 64GB memory churning out almost 80 to 103 confirmations per day giving me over 5400 FROST rewards in my first week. I give it 16 weeks until end of February, my nodes will have built my balance to 600,000 coins where I sell during a good pump day and walk away with 25 BTC's. Not bad for a shit coin.

Let me guess, you bought at .00002140 in July, right.....no wonder why your pissed. Oh....also I picked up 32,000 LPC the other day all under .00012500 for a total investment of 4 BTC's and quickly moved them to a clusternode site. Day 1, I got paid $1728 worth of LPC. Just in the last four hours, my 32 MN's of LPC paid me $1544. It's now at .00022000 STS's.

Same thing can happen with FROST.

U finished flexin? What u got and what not? Notbody serious would act as you. Nobody stable would post like you.
And yeah, u done great deal with your MN and your holding. Yeah, you doing good in shit land. Keep dreaming about frost and high price. With CB and that dead bit exchange they have it on.

Couldn't care less about you, your MN empire and shitty PC and 25btc in dream land. While you dreaming serious money is made with serious projects. And keep that 600k of worthless dog shit coins and flex in front people who cares.
Good job shill.

Your advices about personal loans just proved how stupid you are. And to put in some shitty clones of pivx with no serious team behind. Why I know that? Because.most of those shitty clones are anon. Price me wrong and show me where are details about frost Dev?

And please answer and address points when arguing instead flooding with nonsense and completely out of track content.
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Seems like bifrost has been pretty active, I see their discord has alot of activity.. IDK if its bots or not though.

nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

B I N A N C E   ....  listing to be announced very soon 20 days....

today 2.11.2018 - you writed 40 day ago!!!!   SCAM?Huh?
don't promise if you're not sure! you're killing trust in the coin with your deception!!!

BINANCE ? surprised! you are the first who will add cryptocurrency 6 months after the start!!!!!!!!!1
BalkanBetBox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:35:08 PM

Daily report about new masternode coins. Bitfrost news read here https://masternode.plus/coin/FROST
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:49:31 PM

FROST is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And check out the FROST hub page: https://blocknet.co/bitfrost/about/

Check out this video that shows how to set up Block DX in 5 mins and a trading time of 10 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcyazmnXws … Set up Guide here: https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/introduction/
xxTraderrMasxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:25:49 AM

People, let's vote for "Bifrost(FROST)" Our coin: "№136 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=3#FROST
MRD911

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:00:12 AM

There is a mandatory version update, by the way.

https://github.com/bifrost-actual/bifrost-coin/releases/tag/v1.2.1

Mandatory Update
BiFrost Core version v1.2.1 is a mandatory update to address errors in staking miner that was causing wallets to crash.

Instructions are quite awesome.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:28:11 AM

Great listing updates and I believe that we're on the right path. Any plans of getting into bigger exchanges btw?
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:01:02 AM

News: The SWYFT team is proud to announce that development and testing of the new blockchain is ahead of schedule. Big things coming. New exchanges, expanding the family with the team from BifrostCoin and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: