Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing not understandable.  (Read 338 times)
Semeny4 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

What is happening?! What a calm before the storm. What about the crypto market? It slowly but surely creeps up and I don't know what to do, sell or buy?

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

No need to panic crypto just being unstable at this time. Market is now gradually recovered and last according to me this time is the best time to buy not sell. Good luck!
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

I personally think we have crashed enough times and a bottom has been defined. Most people are anticipating the next bull market soon (PLEASE let it wait 5 days till I get my next salary to buy more lol)

If you check even youtube videos you will see massive positivity from everyone. I doubt many people will be selling anything now.Most people are starting to buy and the anticipation of a bull run will make it kick off.

Furthermore since last year, there has already been massive improvements in our ecosystem and we can better support large numbers of users now. Governments have a more clear stance on how they see cryptocurrency and we are seeing more major banks move in.
We are much better prepared to sustain a high price this time.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

What is happening?! What a calm before the storm. What about the crypto market? It slowly but surely creeps up and I don't know what to do, sell or buy?

Ok I get it in what situation you are really.

The market is growing very slowly on daily basis like 50-100 bucks a day in case of the BTC and suddenly it also drops to the same rate. On the following day it again rises to higher rates and again the drop occurs by the night time! This is happening since over week now and anyone can get disturbed about this sitution. But the simple fact is, BTC is resisting itself from crushing itself to lowest prices and thus all the ups and downs in our way. But this is not worrying thing but the good one as we can see BTC is doing really great and thus chances are that it will grow big soon. So just hold it and dont sell anything.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

In cryptosystems there is always a risk. The crypto currency is not stable and it's always has a fluctuations which means the ups and down of its value are typically normal in the crypto market. Most of the people here says that don't do panic because when we felt panic maybe it cause to us to do selling our coins even it's in a lower value so in short it will be some losses to us. In here patiently is our success, being calm and do believe to the system may lead our way to have a better investment. The long awaited time will be worthful in the near future.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

It is necessary to keep calm and not to do nothing rashly.
Now we observe the stabilization of cryptomarket with short period of growth.
I think everything will change in nearest 1-2 weeks.

ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

And before that, what kind of strategy did you have, so just stick to it. This is a budding bull market, which in time will build up its power and strength. Growth is visible and it is obvious that this is only the beginning.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Create a plan for short-term and long-term on your agenda.
Short-Term for trading, and long-term for investment.
you should always keep an eye on the market, often reading the latest crypto news for short-term
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

It is funny you are writng something like this, I think you are one of those people that was promised Lambo before entering the space, to be serious we were not where we want to be but we were not there where we were this time last month, confidence need to return and with time the prices will pick up, everyone has been hurt this is a fact
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Well, I bet you're still new in cryptocurrency world. How many times do the market become calmed? Countless times. Yet, I never panicked like you. If you are able to study the dance and movements of the crypto market, then probably you can divert your panic into an opportunity.

You can still sell them if you think your profits are enough for you but I prefer you still buy some as the market goes positive impact lately.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

We can clearly see a pattern of a slow process recovering instead of fast space as happened last year in December. I believe is the next bullish run that has started and we are going to reach the 1 trillion in market cap before the end of the year.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

I think it's quite clear now that we are in a period of recovery and that the long await bull run is about to start - if not started already! Better buy up all those coins you regretted not buying in the past as time is running out

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

The market is slowly recovering from the crash, but we can only speculate what is going to happen, not predicting what will happen. So I think better prep up and buy those coins that have potential in today's market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

No Panic! The market is slowly growing and it's very good. I think now you can still buy coins and after a while sell at an even higher price. It seems to me that the market will continue to grow steadily.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Everybody on the forum were waiting for the market to recover, and now when it is actually happening, nobody can believe it is real and wait for a crash:)
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

I am not sure what you are planning to buy or sell. If you have a faith in a project then you can buy or hold. But if one of the coins you think will never rise to previous level then do sell and try to cover your loss.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

I don't think that there's any reason to panic now. I would prefer such slowly creeping up market than a totaly unpredictable swings. Some of my friends continue asking me the same question: "Should I buy crypto now???" I don't think that anyone can say for sure that it's the right time to buy. So the only thing I can advice is to buy only in you're not afraid to loose everything.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

I don't think that there's any reason to panic now. I would prefer such slowly creeping up market than a totaly unpredictable swings. Some of my friends continue asking me the same question: "Should I buy crypto now???" I don't think that anyone can say for sure that it's the right time to buy. So the only thing I can advice is to buy only in you're not afraid to loose everything.
Don't think that you've lost if you invested, in crypto investment especially in bitcoin you never lose if you know how to manage and never act as a panic seller. They say that patience is the virtue, yes they are right patience in investing is the best thing to do. But much better if you invested last month while the market has decreased all cryptos, then if you see that your profit was there then the decision is your's whether you sell or still hold.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

With just common sense you would able to identify on what you would gonna do. Are you a short term investor or long term ones? If short then if you do see gains on the coins you had bought on those times of reds then for sure it would be the wisest idea to sell off now to ensure profits and be stored up to your savings but if you are a long term holder then you should not stress out yourself when it comes to price movements as long you do trust you coin holdings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Just keep calm and have patience, and i can assure you it will definitely pay to do so.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: