Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing not understandable.  (Read 338 times)
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

Bull run starting it looks like!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

I think that you are in vain worrying and panicking, I am sure that the market is calm and forecasts predict no storms.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

I think that the market will grow now. Bitcoin will soon get to the line at $ 9,000. Altcoins will also start to grow after Bitcoin. The main thing is that Bitcoin would not get stuck on the line of 9000 dollars.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

In the crypt there are a lot of people who are constantly panicking. If everything is bad, then they are fueling the situation, and if everything is relatively calm, then they are looking for a dirty tricks.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

What is happening?! What a calm before the storm. What about the crypto market? It slowly but surely creeps up and I don't know what to do, sell or buy?
Knowledgeable people have already formed a portfolio and are now waiting for market growth. You need to sell when the market is on the rise, and it is still far from its highs. So if you have not purchased, then it's time, and if purchased, wait for the peak, he think will be in the summer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

What is happening?! What a calm before the storm. What about the crypto market? It slowly but surely creeps up and I don't know what to do, sell or buy?

if you don't know what to do, what are you doing here? I mean it looks strange.. crypto is high risk investment, you have to know what to do...otherwise it's gambling

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

For now still keep hold your coin.
This time is time to buy.
If you have more money buy the coin is right.
But if you dont have money.
Hold and wait for now is right.
Dont sell your coin you must regretted after it.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Well, from the looks of it now, the market is currently green. And it is a positive thing for us, the holders and also for the investors. Since, this might be the sign that it will now come to a bull run. That's what I think so. Since from the month of March - which is bullish month for cryptocurrency, it has now come to a good sign. But, maybe this is just a facade, and there is a bad thing creeping on its back. My advice for you is to hold on to your coins. And wait for what will happen next.
farland7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

I just started buying coins and judging by the situation in the market, everything is pretty good, so do not worry, it's better to buy some promising coins.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Now the opposite is just beginning to normalize and there is absolutely no reason to worry just once again. I think that you should be more relaxed about the situation on the market now.
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Now there is a drop, as soon as the market stops falling, there will be a great opportunity to buy more. But I'm a bad merchant of the crypto currency, every time I think that the crypto currency has already fallen to the bottom, it falls even more.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

Buy more, don't sell. This is a part of the cycle of the market and it will surely recover.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Seems like a new generation of hype is starting to grow, and the explode is really near, after weeks of silence we were all pretty sure that it is going to come.
Crpyotcurrency market is being driven by a small group of people and you can't really predict what they are going to do or what they think, you just need to follow the waves, the cryptocurrency is not predictable and never was.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

In my opinion, this fall will not last long. Yes, the bad news poured oil into the fire. But as they say, the dog barks, and the caravan goes. I think this news about MEW hacking will have a negative impact on the market for not more than a week, most likely even less.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

I suggest that you hold first if you still don't know what to do. Make a research, read the news and update yourself on what is happening in the market. It is your responsibility to take charge of your own investment.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

If you are selling anything now, i will advise you to ensure you are having enough of profits, because the pump has not ended, we are still going to have more escalation of prices in the market. You do not need to be afraid of what might happen. Even if we have red along the line, there is no need for any form of panic. The market is still being corrected and everything will definitely come back to normal.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

You never can be 100% sure in which direction the market is moving. We seemed to have a steady growth for some time, then we got a couple of bad news about hacking (Balina, MEW and ERC20 token vulnarability) and bang the market goes down, although many reviewers said that bear market was over.
tisumagic

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

In the crypt there are a lot of people who are constantly panicking. If everything is bad, then they are fueling the situation, and if everything is relatively calm, then they are looking for a dirty tricks.
there are many dirty ways that can be done, especially if he is a big investor then he can influence the users of the market, by making its own demand and supply in large quantities, so it can affect the ups and downs of assets in the market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Now there is a drop, as soon as the market stops falling, there will be a great opportunity to buy more. But I'm a bad merchant of the crypto currency, every time I think that the crypto currency has already fallen to the bottom, it falls even more.
This time around, the fate of the situation will change. The market has passed the bear weather and almost entering the crypto bull market. With BTC at $9K, the bull is more likely to get enough boost from increased demand on the market to make a great take off. The time is now to hold or buy more coins.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

If you don't know what to do with your investments then I will simply say "stay away from crypto investments" until you learn enough.

If you didn't like my first suggestion then simply "don't sale your investment" until you get a minimum profit, no matter how long it may takes.

I'm following the second method. It's simple, and it doesn't give me much headaches.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: