Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InterZone. Renewed Development and listing | c11 PoW | Masternodes | Votin  (Read 20066 times)
tya

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

OP Last Active: April 23, 2018, 01:05:08 AM - Interzone Scam #2?
Please be more active if that is a real project.

@tya
This is your internal LAN IP. You have to use your external IP to run a masternode.
Do you have sufficient coins to run a MN?

I think my masternode is running now
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truethat

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

"Interzone" is from a book written by a heroin addict.  just to throw another idea out there, why not turn the interzone network into a dark network.  instead of the DASH coin mixing that's optional, make the coin totally private with no other options, like Monero.  Imagine Monero with an encrypted social platform, if that's possible with an Instance. 
There's no roadmap yet because the project still doesn't have a clear vision.  But if its not dazzling, with a thousand other coins out there, it might not make a come-back.  i suspect no one wants to speculate on another DASH copy-cat.  No one needs another coin that just goes back and forth. Why not make this a darknet coin of some kind and be criminals like William S. Burroughs?  if he were alive today and still in his prime he'd be buying drugs.

Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

I think this project worth noting. I want to study in more detail. This is a newborn star, which people will soon learn.
Egretia
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

What are other development prospects of your project in your view?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

OP Last Active: April 23, 2018, 01:05:08 AM - Interzone Scam #2?
Please be more active if that is a real project.

@tya
This is your internal LAN IP. You have to use your external IP to run a masternode.
Do you have sufficient coins to run a MN?

He is active in Discord, but you are right. We need somebody who spread news and informations here.
myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

is it possible to solo mine with the wallet?
smartofgiving

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

What exchange/s will this coin be listed on?
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects? Looking forward to your answer. Cheesy Have a good day!
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

please devs, be more active on this thread.. we want to know if you're working on something or not
alwin83

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

What exchange/s will this coin be listed on?

Hello,

listed on

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/

and soon

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ITZ/
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

please devs, be more active on this thread.. we want to know if you're working on something or not

so guys? can you please update us? are you working on ITZ or it's a dead project?
WeeKnighT

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

There is some planning in discord, voting for possible change to PoS altogether. 
Mining is good right now Smiley Join us at http://mining.evo.today
truethat

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

i have been part of the itz community since October 2017 just before the original dev disappeared and the project almost fell apart.  We've come a long way together.  Its still going.  Thanks to a number of people.  And we've had a dev holding things together as well.  You can read my posts here or on the old btctalk.  I have said we owe him a lot, and the others who stepped in as well.  If you look at my old posts, especially from last year, i was saying we need a vision for the coin.  It had a vague idea at the time which made no sense and had no business model.  then the dev vanished and probably dumped all his coins long before.  but i really don't know.  and it was some months of confusion.  While others, including our dev, have been working with twitter, making fixes to the wallet and network, looking at the website and so many other things, i've still been thinking about the same problem:  What's the vision, and what's the business model.  without these two things, there's no "aim" to everything else.  our goals are all short-term.  which means no one should invest in this.  because it will dump again.  I'm saying this as one of the masternode holders.  

I shared my own vision and ideas for these two things in discord.  they are there in "roadmap".  I'll post a general outline here for everyone as well.  I'm not trying to take over the project or make anyone follow my ideas.  i just want this discussion to be on everyone's mind now, and to consider this as a potential way forward from here.  If there are other visions (with a business model) for the coin, lets have a look at everything  and choose the one that looks like it might succeed (meaning, will have the best chance to make money and create something with some real value).  

Interzone up till now has been a DASH wannabe.  a token that does nothing, that nobody will ever want to use.  with a vague "social aspect" that seems to be a chat feature in masternode wallets.  that's not a good idea.  In fact its just the lame idea that the original dev made up before he dumped his coins, if that's what he did.  It was just some talk to sell tokens.  The Mastodon.social idea is interesting because it has a following already.  so its possible to incorporate that somehow. someone else can explain how, and i think that would be great to include that.  

Interzone is not a token, its a Place.  In fact, Interzone is from Naked Lunch by WS Burroughs.  Who was a Beat Generation writer.  And his books were not politically correct, to say the least.  And the Beats were all about helping each other get published.  And that's where i think ITZ should be going.  We should be involved in publishing writers.  And we can do this with crypto in a way no one was ever able to before. Because we can give authors 100% of their prophets for their work.  Writing a book takes a long time.  And writers get a percentage after that.  But with crypto our income to run a platform is paid by:  1.  speculation of the coin  2.  fees from the network.  If people are using the token, we can keep the platform going.  And it can be run off masternodes.  and as it is now with mining, or changing to POS.  This would be for the group to discuss.  I personally think, and sounds like maybe other agree, that POS is a possiblity.  In any case i think the token should be swapped with the re-birth of this project, to start fresh with some capital so we can, among other things, pay developers and make the work load easier.  This is a business, like all crypto currency projects ought to be nowadays.  They are de-centralized businesses.  If they're not, than what are they?  And what business can start without capital?  The details of how to run the network are best worked out by the most tech savy in our community.  

I see Interzone as a platform dapp you enter through the wallet.  You need a minimum balance to go in, but you don't have to spend it.  and you either enter as a reader or author.  on the author side you're given a way to upload your work, along with you copyright to prove its yours.  On the reader side you have a bookstore at your fingertips, with the first ten pages available to read so you can have some idea what its about.  And there's a "social aspect" to it where you can publish reviews, and authors can be rated.  like we see elsewhere, ie Amazon, etc. And reviewers themselves can be rated, so there's incentive to do that, and possibly itz as well.  And you can talk with the authors.  with there on the platform.  They determine their price.  which will be a few dollars at most, i suspect.  or maybe cents.  depending on whether they're established.  You might even be able to negotiate the price with them if they're new authors.  This would be the Interzone the Beat writers would use.  And authors will WANT TO
USE IT, because they take 100% profit for their work.  They can format it themselves.  That's very easy.  The traditional publishing industry isn't necessary for this.  And i personally feel that the industry is often more in the way of new work.  Because you're subject to the tastes of agents, publishers, who have their own agendas and are often times too politically correct.  And they take a large cut. Amazon, too.  it takes a cut, of course.  For readers and book lovers, you're engaging with new books directly.  Interzone just brings everyone together in a comfortable way.  And anyone can publish there.  All that matters is if it sells.  thats the only judge of your work.  whether people like it.  

With a dapp it can't be taken down.  we can protect it.  and purchases go right from the buyer to the author.  we don't take a percentage.  we're not part of it.  

Imagine if we discovered new writers.  Or if we attracted some established ones.  It would not only be profitable, it would be culturally interesting.  And it would be about free speech, which is what blockchain can do better than anything around.  

If there are other ideas about where Interzone should go, i would like to see them posted here.  So we can all look at the alternatives, and everyone can vote.  Someone said they wanted itz to be for gaming.  post a clear plan with a business model.  lets look at it.  

I can see Interzone not only offering books, but also magazines. we can partner with people working in online magazines and literature.  if someone wants to sell their book on Interzone they are paid in itz.  And they might need to pay a fee to someone we partner with to check their copyright or help them get one.  

This is the vision i'd like us to consider as we go forward.  I don't want to be anyone's boss.  or tell anyone what to do.  my stake is my masternode.  If we go in this direction i will help to make it happen.  but we're a community.  I don't want any money.  i want itz to have real value.  It would be great to move in some new direction, and be competitive going into 2019, with a very crowded crypto market.  People want to know 1. what's the vision  2. whats the business model.   This is my suggestion for us going forward.  But it wouldn't be possible without all the work some of the people in our community have done so far.  
truethat

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

Another idea i heard was turning this into something like twitter.  Which is, i'm told, what mastodon.social is.  That's also intriguing.  It has never been clear to me what mastodon even is.  Or if its worth it at all to use it here.  For publishing its not necessary because there could be easier ways to build a "social" aspect into a platform for people to communicate.  Twitter itself struggled with having a business model, as i remember. But Twitter is also too politically correct and kicks people off regularly.  So someone will eventually want to find a blockchain, or some kind of technological solution to move away from it.  That could be itz, if there's a business model. 

There are technological limitations for us.  We might not have the skills in our community to build any of this.  Maybe there's nobody that knows how to create a dapp.  So my own idea would be impossible for this project.  And i've heard that for mastodon is too difficult to incorporate. 

I don't know what skill sets for development are available going forward.  Whatever those limitations are they also have to be part of the discussion. 

truethat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Also, with Twitter, as well as Facebook, their model is advertising today.  This gives Advertisers a lot of control.  And they create the political correctness.  If you want to use ad revenue to run a business its fine, but you give up free speech to some degree.  It depends on what the business you're running is and how important your freedoms are for it.  Neither Twitter, nor Facebook, require a token to run.  Interzone has a token.  What would that token's value be in this case?  it probably wouldn't be so essential.  You could put a social media on a blockchain with ad revenue for income without a token.  Or you could turn the token into a security.  But that makes the legality of it more complicated.  right now the itz token is a "utility" token, which is legal and can be traded on any exchange in any country. 
truethat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

Or you would have to incorporate the token in some kind of way on these platforms that gives it an ingenious use-case.  Steemit has attempted to do this.  That's a utility token. 

They way i incorporate the itz token for a publishing platform is by making all sales in itz.  everyone can use the platform for free.  But to buy or sell it has to be with itz.  And the reason i want a minimal amount of itz to be in the wallet in order to even get into the platform is so that people will have to at least buy some, even if they don't spend it.  But with it right there in their wallets, they'll be more likely to impulse buy, which is helpful to the authors, who will then be more likely to stay with the platform.  it all works together.  So the token has real value because of this use-case.

truethat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

If you wanted to run a twitter-like platform of some kind, or something else, you could try to do it with the value having be in the wallet so people can use it.  They would just have it there to use the service.  That might work on its own.  What EOS does is make the businesses running on EOS have to buy and hold the tokens, so the general public can use services without it if that's the business model each EOS dapp has, or they can use their own token with some other model.  An itz twitter-like platform would have to require everyone to keep tokens in the wallet.  otherwise there would be no use-case at all that i can think of.

With publishing, i've given 2 use-cases for itz.  1.  small amount to get in.  2. marketplace to spend it with once inside.  And my political agenda is free speech.  so no advertising.  

truethat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

You could ask why not sell other things as well as books, or just other things that are digital.  You could.  But 1. you might be blunting your sword because its too general and turns people off because it doesn't stand out.  2.  it even more marketing, since these are all their own worlds, separate from each other.  With books there are more people then ever writing them while the markets to sell them in haven't really made any great leaps forward in favor of authors.  I would be networking and advertising in literary circles.  which are different from where other circles, like games or music.  I can present something targeted to one interest which all by itself is an enormous market.  later on more things could be introduced, with more people working on this and a name already.  my personal interest is here.  doesn't mean focusing somewhere else is better or worse.  just that i feel this particular market needs attention, and its where the big ideas are:  in books.  Being a literate society is important.  we've drifted into a more visual society. 
Music and games are nice.  But they don't change people's thinking.  or force people to think for themselves the way whole books can sometimes do. 

of the ideas i've had or heard, publishing or some kind of mastodon twitter thing (if it incorporates the token properly), seem the most promising.  But mastodon has never made any sense to me.  And i'm not sure anyone can compete with twitter.  maybe though.  I've laid out my own idea for publishing very. 

whatever direction we go it will be limited by our technical skills and capital.  the two hard realities of 21st century life. 
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? Could you give us more information about it?

go to white paper. there you will find all the necessary information about the project. everything is described in detail and interestingly. so do not miss this opportunity.

truethat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

It would be interesting to see the mastodon.social idea layed out.  And any other ideas layed out.  And compare.  Then vote. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: