Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain, DiaEx Diamond Trading Platform & GTN Token  (Read 17418 times)
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

I can not find the dates of the Iso holding. And iso and preiso, that is, I want to know to what date all this will continue?

there is no information either on the site or in this thread, sorry, but I did not find

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

GLITZKOIN provide a full ecosystem for the diamond industry from a supplychain solution, to tracking & certification of diamonds and finally a decentralized exchange for the trade of diamonds and related services.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

As far as I know, this is not the first project that is aimed at application in the sphere of diamonds and jewelry industry. What is the difference between your project? What is its peculiarity?
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

These are interesting arguments, I hope, I hope that not facts. I think that this should be commented on as soon as possible. I do not really want to deal with people who have problems with interpol.
I think the team from Glitzcoin should immediately respond to this issue, whether this is true or not? Honestly I was hesitant, why none of the team here to respond.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

I can not find the dates of the Iso holding. And iso and preiso, that is, I want to know to what date all this will continue?

there is no information either on the site or in this thread, sorry, but I did not find

The ICO will finish on 25th June as of now pending any new information. It's best that you join the official telegram group at https://t.me/glitzkoin_token to get full clarity about token sale, other information etc. The coin is still available at $0.16. It will cost $0.20 soon.
if seen from the concept, this is a promising project and have good prospects for future. With the concept of diamond industry hopefully later will more and more investors are interested to join and succeed in this project.
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

These are interesting arguments, I hope, I hope that not facts. I think that this should be commented on as soon as possible. I do not really want to deal with people who have problems with interpol.
I think the team from Glitzcoin should immediately respond to this issue, whether this is true or not? Honestly I was hesitant, why none of the team here to respond.
It seems they just want to drown this post with random/spammy comments of how great this project is.
manoj1605

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

GLITZKOIN eliminates the inefficiencies that are inherent to paper based transaction processing. A set of advanced functions are implemented to provide a very intricate and detailed, diamond tracing and tracking capability.
Informedd

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Does he do research himself? Or has a team?
manoj1605

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

incorporate the latest blockchain technology into the supply chain of the diamond industry. This opens up a new platform to conduct global trade in diamonds.
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Spreading wrong information and personal opinions against other competitors makes our Glitzkoin project ugly
royaltea99

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

Dog? Guys dogs are faithful to their masters. These Cedex guys are scamming their own investors. They are biting the hand that feeds ... lets be polite and refer to them as Cedex. A new term in the crypto world ... to get Cedexed = To get scammed.
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Dog? Guys dogs are faithful to their masters. These Cedex guys are scamming their own investors. They are biting the hand that feeds ... lets be polite and refer to them as Cedex. A new term in the crypto world ... to get Cedexed = To get scammed.
Mate I am not associated with cedex.
In fact, until few days ago when I checked CEO name on google, I was hooked in getting into glitzkoin.
Plus know that a couple of other projects are already in diamond distribution/supply chain, made things interesting. When there is (healthy) competition, there is growth.

But now, I see they are not even bothering to address any of the 2 main issues: CEO history and the accusation of copying content from other project.

That is why I will skip this project.
manoj1605

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

The objective is to decentralize the market place for diamonds, this will vastly open up access for buyers and sellers of diamonds.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

It seems they just want to drown this post with random/spammy comments of how great this project is.
That's for sure, not the best signals for investors. If there are non-permissive questions in the draft, then such a project must be treated with special attention. People who want to create a reputation control service have a reputation for themselves, with questions. This is not a statement, but before making a decision, it is necessary to study in more detail.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
manoj1605

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

A set of advanced functions are implemented to provide a very intricate and detailed, diamond tracing and tracking capability.
manoj1605

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

There is no doubt that the implementation of GLITZKOIN, will increase the market reach of the diamond industry. The increased visibility of products and the acceptance of a crypto currency, will make it possible for diamond dealers at all levels to increase their market share.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Guys, GlitzCoin team stated in telegram that they have almost reached  target of 125MN tokens sold, but the counter on web site shows 50M sold tokens right now. Which numbers are correct? Anyway, If they are telling us absolute truth, this ICO will be very successful, especially on bearish market.
manoj1605

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

The absence of middlemen and a lowering of
transportation and other related costs, will allow for highly competitive pricing.
xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

what will happen to the tokens that will remain unsold during each phase of the ICO? Will they carry towards next phase or will be burned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: