Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I start investing and trading as begginer?  (Read 122 times)
Muwatti (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

Hello everyone!

I was new here in crypto world since a month, meybe it is not to think that I am too late for this. While I'm studying and researching about cryptocurrency I was thinking what is the best way to earn more profits. Honestly I want to have enough money to help my family and also to myself. Because I think working in full time job is not enough for us.

Do you think bounty campaign helps me to earn money to sustain our daily living?

I would like to ask some members here about What is difference about investing and trading. Because I don't have ideas which is better  investing and trading? 

Can I start in small investing and trading, when do I start?

Thank you in advance for giving me an advice and for sharing your experiences about this. 

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

Do you think bounty campaign helps me to earn money to sustain our daily living?

I don't think all bounty campaign will give so much money for you to depend on it and it also depends on which country you're from because if you're from some Asian country then you may get more money in your currency but not sure whether it is sufficient for you or not.

I would like to ask some members here about What is difference about investing and trading. Because I don't have ideas which is better  investing and trading?  

Investing is nothing but just buy some good coins and hold them until its prices go up to sell. In trading people usually look for quick bucks in quick time but it is riskier. Since you don't have much experience in trading so you can start investing with whatever money you have and if required you can increase your investment slowly later on.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

With the current rank, you can only participate in campaigns related to social networks.
You will not get any significant income from this.
I recommend you to start investing with small amount of money.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

If you mean daily trading at an exchange, then investing is a tricky business. I don't think everyone is fit for that. You will be competing with some pretty skillful guys, not to mention bots and computer codes that trade automatically. You have to learn how to read the charts, to use various indicators, just like what you would do in stock trading.

Investing in terms of HODL-ing is fine but it can be a tedious waiting process. And it won't bring you any sustainable income if you don't invest large sums of money.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

You can only earn few ICO or bitcoin in bounty campaigns, but expect that you can only earn a small amount that I think it's not enough for living daily.

I would like to ask some members here about What is difference about investing and trading. Because I don't have ideas which is better  investing and trading? 

Investing is just like you invest in the coin that you can you use for trading "buy low and sell high" but there are other investments are too risky and scam like a ponzi scheme or any promising project, but in the end, they will run your investment.

Trading it is like a gamble so make sure that you can control your feeling. However, Trading would be the best choice because you can invest in top 10 coins listed in coinmarketcap that I think could give you huge profit if you invest a good amount of money, but you must wait for a long time and wait for enough price to sell your hodl coins in the right time. Its still investment as well.

Yes, you must start with a small amount so that you won't lose too much if you did wrong in trading just keep learning how trading works.

Experience is the best to have until you learn and become a pro.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Bounty campaigns could sure help you earn money, but will it be enough to sustain your daily living? It depends on what country you're in; as I could see bounties being a main source of income from people in 3rd world countries. Definitely wouldn't be enough for countries like the US though.

What is the difference between investing and trading?: https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

P.S. Focus on learning. If you go straight to earning, you wouldn't get anywhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anjelaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Bounty campaigns should not be considered as source of living as they are not regular. You should treat is as extra income only. For trading, start with a small amount first.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

I would like to ask some members here about What is difference about investing and trading. Because I don't have ideas which is better  investing and trading?  

Before answering those kinds of questions, you should do but one thing: learn.

Read, and I mean read a lot before investing money or time in things you don't understand yet. If you don't want to learn it the hard way, that is. Observe what is happening and try to understand the basics in the areas you are interested in. Try to shift your focus from "I want to earn money" to "I want to understand what is happening". This way, you'll get a grasp of the crypto space and you'll figure out if something has potential or not and if it's the right thing to do (for you).

E.g.: If you have no clue what you're doing, you can't hope to make money with trades. Same goes for investments.
I already suggested it a couple of times:
  • Do I understand how the investment works?
  • What are your goals?
  • What are the risks of this investment?
  • What level of involvement is required?
  • How much do you expect to earn on this investment (ROI)?
  • How long do you plan to invest? Is this a short-, medium- or long-term investment?
  • What are the costs to buy, hold and sell the investment?
  • Is there a clear exit strategy?

If you have specific questions, this forum is the best place for asking them.
Good luck and enjoy crypto Smiley
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

If investing and trading is going to be your sole means of providing for your family, just be careful. Trading can be profitable but you really need to know what you're doing or you could lose it all. Take some time to learn about BTC and alt coins, use a good wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano to keep your funds safe, and don't be afraid to ask questions on this forum  Smiley

Hope this helps!
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

If you want to invest you must to be careful where you put your money because the most investing sites is scam sites so i advice you to trade in a trading who have a low fee of transaction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: