Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRIWER - REVOLUTIONARY PARCEL DELIVERY PLATFORM 📦🚚 TOKEN SALE LIVE!  (Read 1408 times)
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

I see this project interesting, hoping his team will be enthusiastic to develop this project until more and more participants and investors join, so this project can run in accordance with its plan.
in my opinion the team obviously wants the best for his projects as well and I am sure the team will work to the maximum possible for the success of the projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

I see this project interesting, hoping his team will be enthusiastic to develop this project until more and more participants and investors join, so this project can run in accordance with its plan.
in my opinion the team obviously wants the best for his projects as well and I am sure the team will work to the maximum possible for the success of the projects.
let's support this project so that the team will be more enthusiastic in developing this project, I think more and more support flowing more spirit and the compact team will also develop this project.success for this project.
momopi (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Thank you so much for all the kind words  Smiley 3 days left until the public tokens sale. Make sure to check our our Telegram group: https://t.me/triwer
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

Good concept and innovation from Triwer Platform
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

I became interested in the way in which you plan to attract miners to work on the platform. Is there any marketing strategy for this purpose?
iarsenaux15
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

Triwer x Dragonchain
Triwer Smart Delivery Platform Announces Partnership with Dragonchain.

The Blockchain-based smart parcel delivery platform Triwer has announced details of a new commercial partnership with Dragonchain.

Triwer has created an all-in-one solution for courier express and parcel delivery, incorporating blockchain technology and a community concept. The revolutionary platform eliminates inefficiencies in cargo delivery, while aiming to reduce its carbon footprint. Shippers enjoy a premium service with real time tracking; there’s easy pickup, no fixed pickup windows, a trip log accounting and CRM solution and Smartcontracts to store each shipment securely on the blockchain.

With its embracing of blockchain, Triwer is already breaking ground that rivals such as FedEx are still grappling with; speaking at CoinDesk’s Consensus 2018 in New York today, FedEx chairman and CEO Fred Smith reiterated the importance of blockchain technology for removing friction in logistics but by all accounts, the company is still exploring its options and running betas. Triwer by comparison is wholly based on blockchain technology — a characteristic that its Blockchain partner, Dragonchain will only enhance.

Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications on a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The company also provides professional services to build-out development and successful tokenization ecosystems with long-term value utilizing an incubation model.

Triwer will join Dragonchain Commercial Serverless Platform’s early access program under the new partnership to begin building their solutions. The agreement gives Triwer access to the Dragonchain Marketplace as both a customer and future vendor.

Triwer COO and co-founder Thomas Vogt said, “Dragonchain has been making solid progress with its innovative hybrid chain. We consider this to be an optimal solution for our industry. Dragonchain’s marketplace and pre-built Smartcontracts represent an extremely valuable resource and we’re delighted to name them as our preferred blockchain partner.

“We strongly believe Dragonchain will give us the edge and be central to our vision of revolutionizing the courier express and parcel delivery industry. Our system will incorporate blockchain technology through Dragonchain’s hybrid serverless deployment platform. Triwer is entering a very exciting phase in its platform development and we’re very much looking forward to working with Dragonchain to identify, develop and exploit new business opportunities”

Dragonchain Chief Marketing Officer Jonel Cordero added, “Dragonchain will provide a robust platform for the development of Triwer’s parcel management, with access to our marketplace resources as both a customer and a future vendor for other enterprise customers. Dragonchain’s agnostic platform integrates blockchain services and reduces inefficiencies in the same fashion that Triwer envisions their platform will for the parcel delivery industry. The partnership makes perfect sense.”

Find out more about Triwer at https://www.triwer.io

Find out more about Dragonchain at https://www.dragonchain.com

About Triwer™

Triwer is a revolutionary shipping platform. The Triwer application empowers customers by giving them full control of their deliveries from how fast and at what time a parcel arrives to cost and carbon footprint. Triwer has taken a multi-technology approach in designing its application. It uses disruptive distributed ledger and blockchain, focusing on customer needs and alleviating inefficiencies across the parcel supply chain.

About Dragonchain™

Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications on a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The company also provides professional services to build-out development and successful tokenization ecosystems with long-term value utilizing an incubation model.

Source: https://medium.com/@TriwerTech/triwer-x-dragonchain-98e0f7a3338e
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

Video about project TRIWER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp9UwPMzjb8&t=3s

aguatera

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Will this ever be available to Americans?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/triwer-resolving-the-existing-issues-in-the-shipping-industry/

zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

Seems like a wealthy project, but one question! How can you guarantee the security of the carriage of parcels by private persons? Are shipments insured?

vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

If the parcel will be damaged while it was transferring, who will pay for the damage? and who will assess the cost of damage?

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Your arguments are convincing. indeed in this project there is a prospect for a successful investment of its funds. I think it's worth considering!
egretia
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

I'am enthusiastic with the project in the field of online trading, in addition to shorten the time also more efficient in my opinion.TRIWER offers delivery service in a modern style. probably not a few projects engaged in freight forwarder. However, the TRIWER looks superior and efficient. in the most important delivery service is a reliable, secure, and satisfactory service. Here the TRIWER has it all, by offering low cost, and the existence of smart contract and GPS tracking, I think the TRIWER is very trustworthy and efficient. i interested in TRIWER .. hopefully there will be rapid development and soon renowned all over the world.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
angelisbest930

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

your project is exciting and revolutionary, as a personalized, easy, fast, cheap and secure package delivery platform for online purchases. hopefully, its progress will run smoothly and many investors are interested in your project.

momopi (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

Thank you for all the kind words!  Cheesy Please make sure to join our telegam group and stay tune with our token sale info: https://t.me/triwer

all questions will be answered as well later Smiley
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

Few moments ago, i've got a bad experience with delivery services, it takes too long then the designated dates.
I hope TRIWER will be able to remove all those bad things from a regular delivery service.
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

In which country are you going to start this project first? Will it be all over the world? Any feedback from FedEx, UPS or DHL? Any discussion with them?

wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

Concept of the project is made as attractive as possible, the TRIWER project will surely succeed
momopi (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

TO update everyone, token sale will be moved on June 1 and will end one June 30
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: