Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GRYPHON XCHANGE--- A NEW MODEL FOR THE CRYPTO ERA  (Read 225 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:58 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 10:26:47 PM by franky1

i dont think you understood the hint..
i was going to just leave the image, but then i literally spelled it out for you.
accepting funding measured in british pounds.. is not protected by, what you think is a ICO cloak of invisibility.

ill give you another hint.. although coinbase handles bitcoins and other 'tokens' the FCA is not about bitcoin/tokens. its about the FIAT (££££)
coinbase could not operate in the UK even if it was trading £ for bitcoin/tokens unless it had a licence to cover itself for the £££ part of the business..

is that not enough of a hint to you...
now shut up go find your insurance policy, go check out the FCA. because instantly responding to the forum means you care more about gtting customers then you care about being legal/ethical/moral.

seriously i know you dont have a legal team otherwise you would be spending more time slapping them on the wrist for not knowing the basics. rather than bashing at your keyboard on this forum.

so knowing you dont have  legal team its better you yourself take a look at FCA. and stop this pretense of "i have a legal team that can handle it" because shouting that 20 times does not excuse your scammy practice of avoiding the obvious.

insurance policy reference now.
and the insurance policy reference would not reveal any special information about USP. its just a reference number and insurers details customers should/need to have to cover themselves if/when you run off.

there is no risk of company data leak worries(cough excuses). its just a publicly publishable policy number.
if you dont even know that.. then you really are way way way way over your head

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

coinbase got FCA approval first...
ref: 900635

How about you run a search on CoinBase on the FCA register

already did.. did you not get the hint

screw it. here goes

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gryphonxchange

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

i dont think you understood the hint..
i was going to just leave the image, but then i literally spelled it out for you.
accepting funding measured in british pounds.. is not protected by, what you think is a ICO cloak of invisibility.

ill give you another hint.. although coinbase handles bitcoins and other 'tokens' the FCA is not about bitcoin/tokens. its about the FIAT (££££)
coinbase could not operate in the UK even if it was trading £ for bitcoin/tokens unless it had a licence to cover itself for the £££ part of the business..

is that not enough of a hint to you...
now shut up go find your insurance policy, go check out the FCA. because instantly responding to the forum means you care more about gtting customers then you care about being legal/ethical/moral.

seriously i know you dont have a legal team otherwise you would be spending more time slapping them on the wrist for not knowing the basics. rather than bashing at your keyboard on this forum.

so knowing you dont have  legal team its better you yourself take a look at FCA. and stop this pretense of "i have a legal team that can handle it" because shouting that 20 times does not excuse your scammy practice of avoiding the obvious.

insurance policy reference now.
and the insurance policy reference would not reveal any special information about USP. its just a reference number and insurers details customers should/need to have to cover themselves if/when you run off.

there is no risk of company data leak worries(cough excuses). its just a publicly publishable policy number.
if you dont even know that.. then you really are way way way way over your head

How many times do i have to repeat myself Frankie i mean seriously the platform yes would need to be FCA regulated. The ICO does not accept FIAT if you had actually logged in as a user you would know this. Therefore you have just proven my point exactly it is when you a dealing in financial services relating to fiat we aren't as of yet. Therefore you points etc aren't valid at present i'm afraid so will you stop being the keyboard warrior that you are because yes we do have a legal team and they have confirmed what i am telling you the platform would need to be due to the fiat side of things but the ICO would not due to not accepting fiat. Calculations can be done however you like long as there is no fiat exchanging hands.
Gryphonxchange

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

coinbase got FCA approval first...

How about you run a search on CoinBase on the FCA register

already did.. did you not get the hint

screw it. here goes
https://i.imgur.com/rVTd3zf.png
Ok so i stand corrected Coinbase was previously regulated before Barclays although it set up in 2015 and was only FCA regulated 1 year ago however this is all irrelevant too as guess what we don't accept FIAT are platform will but not our ICO. So thanks for your concern however we are fine thanks and so are our investors.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

First Token (ICO included) registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print