Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - a short pullback or a long-term bottom?  (Read 443 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Although the recent soar of bitcoin and crytocurrencies did not erase traders’ fear, these results should be taken into our consideration.

unreasonable fear is not something that a true trader has. the fear that you are talking about is what the newbies have who think they are trading but in reality they are gambling.

a true trader has uncertainty and he always has it, it ever goes away. at times like the bottom when price was still around $6800 and was struggling or even when it jumped to $7900-$8000 things were still uncertain but since the ~$8000 held on pretty nicely and also because it went higher afterwards that uncertainty is no longer an issue. the rise is here now.
we may not yet be in a big ass bull market but the bear market is for sure over.

Dear sir,
Thank you for your meaningful comment. I totally agree with you. However, I would like you to make just one thing to be more clearly. As you know, there are some similarities between true traders stated by you in this thread and those described as newbies and unexperienced ones. Since this difference has not been clearly found elsewhere it is probably not due to gambling. And, as you also know that, because of the volatility of the crypto market, trading bots have become increasingly fashionable among traders by allowing them to keep controlling of their trading status at all times, with the bot stays awake even while the trader is sleeping. Therefore, what is the difference between true traders- as you said and the bots?
"we may not yet be in a big ass bull market but the bear market is for sure over.". Please visit my thread if your don't mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198593.0

Best regards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I don't have clear answer to this question. But if I trust my logic and feelings I think it "was" bottom. I first thought current small bullish move as bull trap and I guess I am proven wrong. Markets feel lot more secure..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

I think this is a temporary rise and it will fall back again because the volume is very low.  Why would people buy at nearly 9k when the price a week or two ago was 6k.  
Dear friend,
Do have free time to see the bitcoin price at this moment? For technical analysis, btc price has climbed to 40-day high above $9300 since March 13. It's obviously to be seen that btc price shall test $10k resistance at the end of this week or even sooner.  
For one of the fundamental analysis,  please visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382329.0
Best regards
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

I think this is a temporary rise and it will fall back again because the volume is very low.  Why would people buy at nearly 9k when the price a week or two ago was 6k. 
It is obviously a noob question to ask who would buy Bitcoin at nearly 9k, when it was 6k one or two weeks back, because you're a witness to the fact that a huge number of people had paid almost 20k for same in January. Just know that with such potential as Bitcoin parades and with the increase in awareness, the demand would continue to sour and the price invariably.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

It's undoubtedly to confirm that btc's long-term bottom was concreted at $6500 area. I think that, btc is taking a short rest before challenging $10000 resistance. Let's count down from now on guys. I do think that it's not later than 48 hours for btc to surpass $10k. Just wait and keep patience!
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

It's undoubtedly to confirm that btc's long-term bottom was concreted at $6500 area. I think that, btc is taking a short rest before challenging $10000 resistance. Let's count down from now on guys. I do think that it's not later than 48 hours for btc to surpass $10k. Just wait and keep patience!
I saw you a bit pretentious, yes $ 6500 resistance level but $ 10,000 also resistance level. Do not ignore this, Bitcoin is approaching $ 10,000 and crazy sales will come, same thing last week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███