Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unocoin Withdrawal Question !  (Read 165 times)
~Money~ (OP)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

have anyone tested Unocoin INR withdrawal lately?
i have sold some bitcoin on 18th evening and the withdrawal is still in pending status  Huh

would be so happy to see your experiences about this on unocoin
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

i have sold some bitcoin on 18th evening and the withdrawal is still in pending status  Huh

The last time I made a withdrawal from Unocoin was early march, and it did took 2 days for the money to be credited in my bank. Usually Unocoin would sent the very next day, but this was actually the first time I experienced a delay. Have you contacted their Toll free number 1800-103-2646 ?

~Money~ (OP)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

The last time I made a withdrawal from Unocoin was early march, and it did took 2 days for the money to be credited in my bank. Usually Unocoin would sent the very next day, but this was actually the first time I experienced a delay. Have you contacted their Toll free number 1800-103-2646 ?

so there is still time remaining and i should wait a little more for that,
thanx buddy
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

~snip~

so there is still time remaining and i should wait a little more for that,
thanx buddy

You're welcome. Just wondering if your payout was processed. Kindly update if there is still an issue (just curious)

have a nice day!
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

You're welcome. Just wondering if your payout was processed. Kindly update if there is still an issue (just curious)
They are paying out the payments as i have withdrawn some money from the exchange in order to check whether they have stopped the transfer like the rest of the exchanges, because from buyucoin it took more than ten days to get the funds in my bank account and with unocoin i made a withdrawal on Saturday and today morning it was in my account.

Actually how many Indian exchanges are there, since i was trading bulk of the time in coinsecure i never searched other exchanges and last week i found about koinex and i am not able to validate as their support is not great.
midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

I made a withdrawal yesterday and I received it a few hours later. However, I found it strange that I didn't get any sms when I made the withdrawal or when I received the money. Normally, I'd get an sms saying that I have sold my btc to xyzINR and that I'd receive money shortly. Then they will send another one when withdrawal is processed and the amount is sent to my bank account.

I have been using Unocoin since 2015 and I've had no problems so far. Once my withdrawal was processed in more than 48 hours but I didn't panic.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

What about Banks , are they not objecting for Bitcoin money ?

Is that rumors which was circulating on whatsapp and social media for Bitcoin related bank issues ?

** FREE SPACE **
HillClimb

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

I haven't tested it yet. How many days the process has taken to reach in bank??

Akinator Apk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: