Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 148 times)
ainimarch112 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
In short, he was the inventor of Bitcoin.

Why are you lazy to search the Internet? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto take this. I don't want to copy paste on Wiki.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

This is the greatest person or group of people who gave the world Bitcoin and Blockchain. I don't think we should be trying to figure out who is Satoshi.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto created and design the bitcointalk.org in the year 2009 until mid of 2010
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

No one knows who is he, maybe Satoshi is more that one person.But he(they) have done great job developing blockchain technology and bitcoin.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

here he is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3
very exciting to browse through old posts  Wink
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is said name giving to the inventor or the producer of the Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto is also the first inventor to produce the first digital online currency known as Bitcoin
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

No one knows the exact answer, but we know what he did. He invented the Bitcoin protocol and published it on the November 2008 cryptography mailing list. In 2009, he released the first version of the Bitcoin client and participated in the development of the Bitcoin project with other users of the mailing list. At the end of 2010, he gradually faded out of the Bitcoin community. He works side-by-side with members of the Bitcoin open source community, but never mentions even his personal information. His last appearance was in the spring of 2011, leaving a phrase like, "I started doing something else."

Is Satoshi Nakamoto Japanese?
Proverbs "The pros and cons of the book can be asserted on the cover." But perhaps we should start literally this time. In Japanese, "Naka" means "intermediate, internal, intervening," "Moto" means "original, basic," and "Satoshi" means "clear, intelligent, and intelligent." These meanings can just describe one "invented a smart algorithm to lead the founder of a movement." Of course, literal meaning can also be interpreted in various ways.

We cannot determine whether Nakamoto is Japanese. In fact, "he" is unknown to men and women. Use the word "he" only for the convenience of the narrative. Perhaps the real identity of Satoshi Satoshi is "she" or even "they".
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Imagine that the creator of bitcoin simply lost private keys from his wallets on which to store huge amounts of money
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Satoshi Nakamoto is just a Pseudonym or maybe its a Name of a group Developers/ Programmers who created Bitcoin. Until now its only a riddle Bitcoin Creator or Creators/Dev,s are still not seen personally Im just wondering Why it used Satoshi Nakamoto it sounds  like a Japanese Maybe this Developers/Programmers are japanese descent or Origin its Only my personal interpretation or Analogy in the Mysterious Bitcoin Creator/s
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

In short, we don't know. Grin
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Apparently it is a fake bame used by the developer of bitcoin, i think it is a lot of time and the real person behind bitcoin should come up and address us about new developments in bitcoin.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

in fact Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder and planner of the world of cryptographic currencies. I think it is probably using this name as a fake name. but I wish we could meet him.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Satoshi Nakamoto is just a Pseudonym or maybe its a Name of a group Developers/ Programmers who created Bitcoin. Until now its only a riddle Bitcoin Creator or Creators/Dev,s are still not seen personally Im just wondering Why it used Satoshi Nakamoto it sounds  like a Japanese Maybe this Developers/Programmers are japanese descent or Origin its Only my personal interpretation or Analogy in the Mysterious Bitcoin Creator/s
It's impossible that many members from here don't have idea who is Satoshi Nakamoto. He or she is very mysterious and don't have images or background of who he is. His name sounds Japanese of course but I've got no idea of his real identity in bitcoin and why many people talk about him inspite of his hidden identity. Satoshi is also a crypto currency named after him. And,it has a very low value. There's a possible chance that he is one of the investors of bitcoin and wants to start in smaller value.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

It's impossible that many members from here don't have idea who is Satoshi Nakamoto. He or she is very mysterious and don't have images or background of who he is. His name sounds Japanese of course but I've got no idea of his real identity in bitcoin and why many people talk about him inspite of his hidden identity. Satoshi is also a crypto currency named after him. And,it has a very low value. There's a possible chance that he is one of the investors of bitcoin and wants to start in smaller value.

Oh I think that it is more than possible that many members from bitcointalk have no idea about who Satoshi Nakamoto is Smiley Or maybe you know who he is Wink
Everyone knows the name of Satoshi but not many knows the person that stand behind this name. And TC just want to discuss on this theme.
As for me Satoshi is gifted person who made the new economic model by his hands and his mind, decided remaining anonymous for the whole world. Maybe we will know more in few years Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. - from Wikipedia. Why can't you search it in the internet? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: