Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on Btcclicks.com?  (Read 818 times)
Skelephtna (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:00:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently bought bitcoin with all money I had left (not much xD) and untill my new job will start I try to earn some bitcoins on faucets and click sites like btcclicks.com . On Btcclicks.com you view adds and then earn a certain amount of bitcoin, now that I am close to getting enough for a payout I was wondering if anyone has any experience whatsoever with their memberships. Because with the 0.001BTC required for a payout you can actually buy a 20 day membership and I was wondering whether it is worth the money.
So if you have any experience (good or bad) with it whatsoever I would like to know it so I can make a decision on this.

Greetings,
Skelephtna
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:08:17 PM

If you earn more than 0.00005 BTC from BTCClicks a day, then you can be sure it is worth it.
Skelephtna (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:20:55 PM

The problem is that they say that you will get paid more per ad but not how much more you will get which means that I can not calculate my estimated earnings in the 20 day time frame or even for just 1 day. That is why I asked if anyone has any experience with it.

Skelephtna
BTCClicks

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 05:32:28 AM

I do not recommend that you upgrade if you have no referrals. It will most likely end in a loss.

Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:51:57 AM

There are much easier ways to get 0.001
voorash

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:57:57 AM

20 days seems like such an odd length of time.
Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:28:22 PM

The problem is that they say that you will get paid more per ad but not how much more you will get which means that I can not calculate my estimated earnings in the 20 day time frame or even for just 1 day. That is why I asked if anyone has any experience with it.

Skelephtna

I think you just get twice the amount of BTC, although you may get more ads resulting in more BTC too.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:27:34 PM

I do not recommend that you upgrade if you have no referrals. It will most likely end in a loss.

I would go for what the admin says... I wouldn't recommend upgrading until you have at least 50 referrals.

The upgrade lets you get more bitcoin per click from the referrals, getting the higher paying ads is just a bonus.

gracesfall

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 02:49:40 PM

I only have 3 referrals under me  Grin but even with that, probably once every other day or so I'll notice a nice little bump in my earnings as a result. I've considered *renting* referrals like I did over @ easybitco.in, but not sure if that would pay for itself + some within the rental period or not.
Skelephtna (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:19:46 PM

Thanks for the honest answering, how do you reckon getting the referrals though (Without begging for them, which I dispise)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: