Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bi_platform  (Read 748 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fanilus (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

IT Chief

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

you can see this information on https://tge.biplatform.io/
now 686 671 BIP

Our tge will last for a year. Just every month will change the price Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

now 686 671 BIP

For a pre-sale, this is a good result.
Wow, I see you have a long-term project, the ICO for a year is quite a rare phenomenon.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Now you can create a smart contract in the blockchain Ethereum for a token BIP! The most popular ERC20, voting and lottery. There will soon be more
https://biplatform.io
Anyone can do this or does it require some special knowledge?

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

An interesting concept. I think simplification of work with smart contracts will allow them to expand their field of application. In the end, all the crypto community is interested in this.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

now 686 671 BIP

For a pre-sale, this is a good result.
Wow, I see you have a long-term project, the ICO for a year is quite a rare phenomenon.
I assume that at intermediate stages of this process some functionality will already be available. It is necessary to clarify this issue in the white paper of the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Participate in the lottery to get 1000 BIP. The draw will be weekly. + the same lottery Widget can be placed on your sites. The following video will detail about it tge.biplatform.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRVP-D5VxYk&feature=youtu.be
Thank you for the opportunity to get the tokens of your project for free!
I find it very interesting, I think that in the future, tokens will increase their value.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

now 686 671 BIP

What will be the price difference if it is counted in a percentage? If we take the beginning and end of ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Smart contacts marketplace
The user from the catalog of ready-made smart contracts selects the required contract configures it using the usual forms and runs it into the Ethereum network. Further interaction with the ready-made smart contract takes place through a user-friendly interface or through the API platform.
Interesting idea. I would like to write smart contracts but I do not have time to study this topic. I would be glad to use ready-made solutions.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

now 686 671 BIP

An interesting strategy, but given this period, your current results are very good.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

The user from the catalog of ready-made smart contracts selects the required contract configures it using the usual forms and runs it into the Ethereum network. Further interaction with the ready-made smart contract takes place through a user-friendly interface or through the API platform.
Interesting idea. I would like to write smart contracts but I do not have time to study this topic. I would be glad to use ready-made solutions.
I think that there are many people with this problem, perhaps this platform will help in solving these issues.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

now 686 671 BIP

An interesting strategy, but given this period, your current results are very good.
I think that those investors who invest money in the project at such early stages highly appreciate it.
NewDeal

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

now 686 671 BIP

What will be the price difference if it is counted in a percentage? If we take the beginning and end of ICO.
I think that if you take such a long period as a year, then the difference should be at least 100 percent.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

I think that there are many people with this problem, perhaps this platform will help in solving these issues.
I wonder if this approach will justify itself, then will the price for writing smart contracts in the market drop?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

If these ready-made solutions are reliable and easily customizable, many people will use them.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Participate in the lottery to get 1000 BIP. The draw will be weekly. + the same lottery Widget can be placed on your sites. The following video will detail about it tge.biplatform.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRVP-D5VxYk&feature=youtu.be
Thank you for the opportunity to get the tokens of your project for free!
I find it very interesting, I think that in the future, tokens will increase their value.
What are the prizes in the lottery if you evaluate them in dollar terms?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

I wonder if this approach will justify itself, then will the price for writing smart contracts in the market drop?
I think that this will lower the prices for such services. This is very good since it will allow more people and businesses to use smart contracts at effective prices.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

If these ready-made solutions are reliable and easily customizable, many people will use them.
It seems to me that now this market is already very large and in the future it will only increase. The application of this scheme of work will be in demand and beneficial if you take a large share of this market.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

now 686 671 BIP

I think that those investors who invest money in the project at such early stages highly appreciate it.
I agree with you. If an investor enters a long-term project at an early stage, then he thinks that during this period the project will bring a much larger profit than the market index on average. I think that this project is promising and it has every chance.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NewDeal

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

It seems to me that now this market is already very large and in the future it will only increase. The application of this scheme of work will be in demand and beneficial if you take a large share of this market.
In fact, this is an infrastructure project. I think that with certain efforts of developers it can turn into a separate business for writing and auditing smart contracts. Very interesting direction.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

In fact, this is an infrastructure project. I think that with certain efforts of developers it can turn into a separate business for writing and auditing smart contracts. Very interesting direction.
There is a lot of competition in this niche, but due to the volumes and due to the presence of a large number of customers for ready-made smart contracts, this project can occupy large part of the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: