Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NKN - New Kind of Network  (Read 17100 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

NKN is trying to race to be listed on Binance. Anyone here support this project. Please take a few minutes to help out and show your support. If listed on Binance will help the project grow a lot.
Voting Guide:
https://medium.com/nknetwork/how-to-vote-nkn-for-binance-community-coin-of-the-month-8-c3c7e3f5969c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viettelpay

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

How will binance be able to tell that Mithril is manipulating nkn votes, it ends up looking like nkn is manipulating their own votes
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

NKN is trying to race to be listed on Binance. Anyone here support this project. Please take a few minutes to help out and show your support. If listed on Binance will help the project grow a lot.
Voting Guide:
https://medium.com/nknetwork/how-to-vote-nkn-for-binance-community-coin-of-the-month-8-c3c7e3f5969c
The Binance exchange is really stupid and the winner is POLY. I was very disappointed with this and the vote was meaningless for investors. I personally put a lot of trust in NKN and MITH but when the results were announced I almost lost everything. If I choose a good exchange then I will never choose to exchange Binance a really stupid and unfair exchange.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Voting Guide:
The Binance exchange is really stupid and the winner is POLY. I was very disappointed with this and the vote was meaningless for investors. I personally put a lot of trust in NKN and MITH but when the results were announced I almost lost everything. If I choose a good exchange then I will never choose to exchange Binance a really stupid and unfair exchange.

It seems that the experts of the Binance exchange found irregularities in the votes from the communities of Mithril and NKN, and for this reason they excluded the two companies from the final vote, which was won by Polymath.
This has had a big influence on Mith's prices, which lost almost 50% in two days, but very little in NKN's prices, which remained more or less stable.

Also it is perhaps good not to be listed in Binance: excellent exchange, large volumes, fantastic support, continuous news, but ..... every coin that is listed after a first day of initial pump undergoes a collapse of several weeks.
Look at Polymath today, for example: after a 50% pump in a few hours it was immediately deflated and it has already returned negative, below its price yesterday.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

Voting Guide:

It seems that the experts of the Binance exchange found irregularities in the votes from the communities of Mithril and NKN, and for this reason they excluded the two companies from the final vote, which was won by Polymath.
This has had a big influence on Mith's prices, which lost almost 50% in two days, but very little in NKN's prices, which remained more or less stable.

Also it is perhaps good not to be listed in Binance: excellent exchange, large volumes, fantastic support, continuous news, but ..... every coin that is listed after a first day of initial pump undergoes a collapse of several weeks.
Look at Polymath today, for example: after a 50% pump in a few hours it was immediately deflated and it has already returned negative, below its price yesterday.
When listed on a large exchange, the price of the altcoin will probably increase but it will only take place in a day and the next day everything will return to the original. I think the pump coin game from Binance Exchange is not over yet and many investors are losing a lot of profit from this. Personally I would not buy any coins that Binance list because it never brings much profit for everyone
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

Voting Guide:
andycole

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

Now after the Binance vote, are there any markets that will start trading this coin soon?
Andrewlop14

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

How close is Diffie to the team and the project and how often he helps the team with the development?
DiegoMaradona

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

When realistically do you think the ecosystem will be fully operational and scalable?

As a network engineer and a blockchain lecturer, i try to keep myself updated as much as i can and when i first heard of this project i was impressed and even more after doing a research. I have my own startups im investing in and advising to, one of them is going in the blockchain direction because its the only way possible to implement it. Wish you good luck with the development and hope to see it grows as it really deserves to.
GarethBarry

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:46:55 AM

Now after the Binance vote, are there any markets that will start trading this coin soon?
to list NKN on major exchanges  is still the first priority task for the whole team, especially after that we had experienced the voting process of Binance.
msninel

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

How close is Diffie to the team and the project and how often he helps the team with the development?
Diffie and Cryptic Labs under his leadship have deep cooperation with NKN on cryptography. As you know, Diffe is NKN technical adviser. They had monthly regular meeting with Diffie and Cryptic Labs. NKN Their team travels to have F2F discussion and NKN BJ team joins by remote conferene call
SimonDaviespp

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

When realistically do you think the ecosystem will be fully operational and scalable?

As a network engineer and a blockchain lecturer, i try to keep myself updated as much as i can and when i first heard of this project i was impressed and even more after doing a research. I have my own startups im investing in and advising to, one of them is going in the blockchain direction because its the only way possible to implement it. Wish you good luck with the development and hope to see it grows as it really deserves to.
if you mean mainnet and officially launch of NKN ecosystem, the time is June, 2019. However, we are approching to it step by step with testnet developement and verifications. You can refer to this article to under NKN completely: https://medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-powering-the-shared-internet-by-blockchain-ad0c8c39b2a6
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

CTO and Cofounder of #NKN- Yilun  with Yi He- cofounder of @binance and other project heads at Blockchain Awakens Hackathon.
https://twitter.com/NKN_ORG/status/1025971797198393344
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

NKN is Being Listed on LATOKEN. Deposits are already open.

https://medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-is-being-listed-on-latoken-cab4a3e7e060

Not Binance, but at least something, although it would be better if they did not announce it Sad
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Nkn has a test this month with Telecom companies right? You are actively involved with ISPs in many areas, including the United States, the EU and Asia. Would any of these be described as full on partnerships?
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

NKN is Being Listed on LATOKEN. Deposits are already open.

https://medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-is-being-listed-on-latoken-cab4a3e7e060

Not Binance, but at least something, although it would be better if they did not announce it Sad
This is a small exchange and does not affect the value of NKN. I believe NKN needs a lot more exchange to be able to improve this price because NKN is a good project and they should get the priority of the major exchanges. I hope it will happen because I'm a technology lover and will keep the NKN for a long time
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Monthly Report (Jul — Aug 2018)

NKN has deployed thousands of nodes globally to verify testnet network scalability and will also open up community nodes for developers to join very soon. NKN will start to build up mining community. Early mining participants will receive mining rewards by simply sharing and co-building data transmission network on testnet.

Read more :

https://medium.com/nknetwork/monthly-report-jul-august-2018-77596b904f97
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

NKN (@NKN_ORG) Monthly Report:
✔️The testnet has been expanded to thousands of nodes around the world
✔️An open sourced Javascript wallet has been created
✔️A new file transfer use case has been added

Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Currenty NKN trading at it's Min price. Sad to see when such good project's falling to low. From enother side it's good time to buy some more tokens if you believe in project.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

Monthly Report (Jul — Aug 2018)

NKN has deployed thousands of nodes globally to verify testnet network scalability and will also open up community nodes for developers to join very soon. NKN will start to build up mining community. Early mining participants will receive mining rewards by simply sharing and co-building data transmission network on testnet.

Read more :

Progress is noticeable and can be seen that the team only works the price lower and lower. I understand that for you not in the priority to support the price, but when investor look at the stock graph, he clearly does not tell them that it's all good and you can buy. But rather it says to run away because you will get losses here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: