Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first decentralized MarketSpace for Scientific Data. please share your views  (Read 77 times)
Swati Kapoor (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

www.scidex.co    Smiley

Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

Hi guys, I’m a real newbie. Where can I find more info about ICOs. Im super interested in SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data.

Have anyone heard of it?  Roll Eyes

As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
 Amazing project!

I’ve been looking for a lot of ico information online. Your comment was very helpful. Im currently following SciDex, they are helping scientists to share data which is very important for example in my profession. Hope their project succeeds.

What's your opinion about SciDex?!
 Huh

Swati Kapoor (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

SciDex offers a decentralized marketplace for researchers to exchange scientific data. It uses smart contracts to ensure that all data is traded safely, along with a cryptocurrency reward system to compensate its participants. Through these and other blockchain methods, the platform is breaking the dominance of large institutions and corporations over scientific data.
 Making it cheaper and easier for scientists to publish and exchange data without the aid of large institutions. SciDex is laying the groundwork for a massive increase in scientific research, and thus for new technologies and methods that will revolutionize human life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: