Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7229 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

After I was claim my tokens from bounty I will do hold some of it specially if the campaign are very successful. Maybe I holding 20% of it and the other 30% is I do convert it on Btc and the remaining of it which is 50% is I'm going to withdraw it for the sake of my security of funds. It's not wrong if sometimes you can do with a risk and this will be a challenge to us but it is better that you really know how to handle it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr.creampie

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Indeed those shitcoins in our wallets would have some value when the market has gone bull,i got tokens which doesnt have any value less than 10sats when the market bull has come i sold it at 500sats,and that is a the big difference between holding your shit tokens,you shouldnt worried about that value all of the tokens will rise when bitcoin has gone bull.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

In my opinion, people usually just sell it away after they got the tokens because it is a free money or free airdrop and those people want to cash out their tokens immediately asap, this situation is normal for an airdrop.

Instead of bounty, there is a certain amount of people about 5-10k (Based on Bountyhive references) that currently working on the bounty, especially Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram bounty on a project. The choice is yours, if I were you I only sell my shit tokens, then pick a good token to hold.
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

If you really need money, sell it and make investments in our daily needs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

If in my opinion guys are better now do not sell token or just stored. I believe the future price will definitely go up.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Depend of project idea and devs if its look very nice and pretty why not ? If its seems like scam or something not clear there i am not recommend to hold it .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

For me, if you want to maximize our profit from the tokens you earned from tge bounty programs you once participated in, I suggest you hold these tokens because a lot of tokens have been rising in value as of now. And you don't want to miss an important price drop are you? So I suggest you hold these tokens you have earned. However if you want to save abd retain the value of your earnings in case you are afraud of an imminent price decrease, it's fine to cash it out immediately.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Just hold your token if you don't need money it will increase the price if their project is good has potential, but if you need money then you should sell all your token or sell it half and the other half just holding.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

It will depend on the need. If you think you don't need it that badly then its time to hold until the price is right. Selling it earlier is good also if you think the  price will not be stable. The risk level and the need of money will always be the reason to hold or sell.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

I think I have written about this in a thread before. me personally decide to hold or sell token base on current market price and base on the project itself. for the latter, when I see that the project have potential of being generally acceptable due to what is written in the whitepaper i will hold but when i discover that it is not likely the project will be generally acceptable base on peoples opinion on the forum and telegram page, I will sell the coin immediately it hit the market. sometime too if I discover the management team are not forthcoming in making coherent decision or deviating from already existing aim without tangle reason or announcement, i may decide to sell the coin as quickly as possible.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Usually if the coin hit the exchanges the participants sell their rewards immediately to get their profit but for me I balance the situation first, if I need some money I sell 50% and hodl the remaining. I will wait for few weeks or months depending in the situation of the project. If it has potential to grow and there's a progress in the development with a team who didnt stop to make the project even more successful then its worth it to hodl because you'll never know if this token can give you 10x profit in the future. Better to think twice before making a decision or else you will regret selling or holding.

iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

All bounty tokens are worth to hold for a long run,  because after the ico, all bounty particpants are putting all the tokens to a massive dump for them to earn a good rewards from the projects. After the dump, mostly the price of the tokens will stock at the low price, lower than the ico price because of the dumpaton,  but surly after a months or 2 months, the real profits will shows and the true color of the projects will bloom. Meaning holding is a good source of passive income.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

if the situation is like that ,,, in my opinion should be sold it,,, to avoid the price dropped ,,, just save some of them, just in case if the price improves you still have some.

Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Actually, the way to get the most out these tokens or coins you earn from bounties are by getting profits from it. I usually sell the 80% of a specific crypto that I earn from bounties and hodl the rest of 20% in my wallet.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

hello laros212, you are right. it happens and quite often. but as I told many  times, you can exchange bounty tokens on tokens in which you are believe and hold

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

hello laros212, you are right. it happens and quite often. but as I told many  times, you can exchange bounty tokens on tokens in which you are believe and hold

Hold only tokens that for us looks so impressing and have a good future. And sell the tokens that have a bad development. That's what I try to do from now on.
whiteblack1274

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

There is no doubt that you will return to your old days. I just need some patience. Turn this negative situation into an opportunity to benefit from the situation we are in our hands. The markets have already begun to recover slowly. I need to be in despair. I think you must hold

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April     
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale     
poypototoy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

These tokens can be worthy to hold,some are for long terms and some should be dump imemdiately when theres no enough support from the community,those tokens should be dumped or else it will lose some value in the future,which is why we should only hold those worthy for long term.I would hold these tokens for a minimum of six months to maximize its potentials.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

Token from bounty must be hold wait for the token reach the high price of the token. Thats why many uco now distribute there token 30days after the ico end. It because many bounty hunter sell immediately there token and dump it.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

This thing is not easy as it says, when you get the token you will start to dilemma. When the price dump you will hold it, but as the time goes by it still down. And you still holding it. Then concern will be more deep.

When you need money you will not care with the price. How many you want to sell it.

Solution from me right now,
I will hold it for 3 days and most long for a week.
Then i will hold it for long-term period when it becomes ETH. Because ETH is very potential coin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: