Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:16:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7237 times)
Samiliti

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

I think you need to look at the situation , depending on the project . In some there is sense not sell tokens and wait , in other there is no ....
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:44:14 PM by Haunebu

That depends on multiple factors op. Simple way which majority of the members adopt is to sell your coins and tokens as soon as you receive them in order to cash out your profits. Profit is profit at the end of the day which is why this is the most preferred strategy for many people excluding me. Personally, I am one of the minority who focuses on HODLING the coin for a long period of time without focusing on the short term because I don't fear losing money in the short term.I usually employed this strategy successfully in most cases which is why I recommend it to others.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
konco123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.
Agree.. if any token was listed on market whatever that i will sell it.. if you wanna hold.. holf it for long time..
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

for myself I still hold the Token I have for quite a long time until the market really returns to normal for more profit.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Token from bounty must be hold wait for the token reach the high price of the token. Thats why many uco now distribute there token 30days after the ico end. It because many bounty hunter sell immediately there token and dump it.
Some bounty hunters should realize that they somehow give bad effects to the project they help with they sell it immediately, we must at least wait till the project developed or show some good waits to attract still supporters than dump it right away.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

I think you should make little research the token platform before you work on the bounty.
If promising benefits for you, then take the bounty job.
It's better than at the ends you will only get a scam on that platform
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

For me, it will be the dilemma.
But I also look to market conditions. If the price matches what I want, I will sell it. If not, I will hold it.
Sometimes I just get scam token for my works, it's worse.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
it has become a habit when ICO tokens have entered the market will surely experience a dump due to the jealous gifts. so the choice to be taken is to hold, but holding can also be even less valuable. so in conclusion we should be able to know the coin technology and also hard work in the team in order to determine what steps we will take, hold or immediately sell.

zentcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

As for me, choosing a bounty is the same serious question as choosing the ico to join.
You should do good research to find a worthy program and the project who will in the end fulfill all obligations.

And regarding hodling or selling immediately after the bounty ends - I think the better way is to wait when the project will reach a certain step in its development and become more valuable on the market. And also you can always use these tokens to get access to the projects's functions.
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

I always study projects in which I take part. Tokens received from weak projects in my opinion I sell immediately. But if I see the potential and good prospects, then I keep these tokens for a long time. We need to analyze the situation.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

It depends on our own decision because many peoples are sell the token in after listed in the Crypto market. But we must hold in two or three years it will make decent profit in the market. Otherwise this is not satisfy our expectation only long term holder are achieve the best profit so holding is the good decision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

I think that long-term it's better to hold the tokens that you receive. This is because after you receive the tokens, the price is ussually below the ICO price, but in a couple of months after the projects start making some progress in their roadmap, the price start to increase significantly and you make a better profit for your work.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I think it will depend on what token it is. If you think that it has a characteristic which is potent to be admired by investors and users and also, has the potential to be expensive in the future,holding would really be necessary. That's why all ico campaigns has platform and that is where you can make assumptions to a certain coin after being released in the market.

TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Of course it is depends on the token you are holding,is it for long term ? if yes hold it but if its not do not hesitate to dump those tokens so that you wont be wasting your time and effort holding it,because it wont have any good difference between dumping it now or in the next few months because it isnt for long term.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I think that long-term it's better to hold the tokens that you receive. This is because after you receive the tokens, the price is ussually below the ICO price, but in a couple of months after the projects start making some progress in their roadmap, the price start to increase significantly and you make a better profit for your work.
I don't think holding bounty tokens for a long time is profitable. most of the tokens will disappear only good tokens will stay for a long time, but how can you find which is a good token or not. So i will not take much risk once the Bounty finished means i will sell my tokens and convert it into cash.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Hold some and part for your needs. we can not hold back as a whole because when holding back as a whole we also need the need for ourselves. so determine our needs for monthly and also our investment
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I always hold the tokens I get from bounty, I will sell it at least if the price is in accordance with the ICO price, and if the project bounty is good and active then I will hold for a long time.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Many simply participate in the bounty campaign, only to earn tokens, and then sell them at a higher price than was the case with the ICO. Maybe someone has other goals for the received tokens.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

I think its all depends on you if you want to sell your bounty tokens or you just want to hold it for a long term in my case i was holding it for a long term and sell it when i earn a good profit.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

It's a good question for all the bounty hunter, that's your investment decision, just hold for long term profit if you believed that tokens have good future, sometimes not all the tokens suitable for holding because maybe they will become dead coin, even if they have high daily trading volume, example bitconnect and centra
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: