Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7235 times)
Udrujes

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Everything depends on the project of course. I'm waiting for a tokens with the effectai and I'm going to keep them, it seems very promising project.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Holding your bounty rewards will be beneficial for future profit because their tokens are usually pumping after a long period of time.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

Sell after the tokens enter big market.
Because the price will go double or triple or more.
If you directly sold it right after the token distributed, you just sell cheap tokens to new investors which will get rich later
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Well you are right,  i think one of the reasons why the prizes of these tokens go so low below their ico prize is because bounty hunters want to sell or dump. But i think some projects are already mitigating against that by locking the tokens in the wallet of the hunters for a period of time (example is iconic) thereby forcing them to hodl

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Bounty campaign tokens are usually meant to be held for a long run. Some used to dump it when is gets listed on an exchange for them to get their payment for their effort. But it also depends on what kind of project because some also fails. But I would suggest to hold bounty tokens.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

It depends on the specific project. It will be successful in the future or not. Most of the projects failed.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

In my opinion, we must first see the token that is launched in a good bounty or not prospect forward, I see from the successful sale or not, I do not save tokens from bounty, I sell to exchange, I often save ethereum, although there are some of me save too, that's because, I predict the future has a potential price, so, your decision is within you, we have different ways in predictions ahead, prioritize your own prediction of token from bounty. thank you
hataman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

i will sell it. that's the safe way. because I prefer a definite action. because the hold can not necessarily benefit. tokens obtained from bounty are new tokens, so the market price is uncertain. so I will choose to sell it.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

As we harvest the fruit in a garden, what we produce is not all good, So does the bounty we follow, sometimes having a very low coinage price when entering the market, so hodl is a better coin that really has potential for the next few years.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:56 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 05:04:53 PM by wildflower18

It depends on the specific project. It will be successful in the future or not. Most of the projects failed.
Yes still depends on the project, if you found the project is good and worth holding why not hold it. Mostly Ico project when listed in the exchange their is a massive dump happen. So always choose the bounty campaigns that is really worth it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Its depend about the token your holding,because more of token now are dying continuously,maybthis is the effect of correction,and those project that only wanted to gain money easily,so when the token arrives in market,the dev will. Gone and the tokens will leave non value and died.

i will sell it. that's the safe way. because I prefer a definite action. because the hold can not necessarily benefit. tokens obtained from bounty are new tokens, so the market price is uncertain. so I will choose to sell it.
This is the practical way of being bounty hunters,selling the coin instantly when they have paid.and for me this is the bestway for surely gaining
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

For me if the project has a good background I prefer for holding my tokens.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Its up to you on what do you want to your bounty wether you sell it or hold it for a long term trading. I do like long term trading but if i realy need money i will sell my bounty for my daily needs and simple as that.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

If you look at the condition of the market development as I have been waiting patiently. and I sold it when the condition of the coin prices then rose and more direct sales because it is profitable. And we must know that the coins we had it good future development whether or not.

786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Its varies from coin to coin. I also got coin named THUG COIN from Bounty . I decide to hold because i think i will give a good gain in coming time. But its up to you and your need. Actually need decide to hold or to sell the Coin/Token.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Sometimes I sell the tokens I received for rewarding for bounty as soon as the tokens come to the wallet. But there is also such that I wait a long time until the course of the coin will not increase. It sometimes happens that a coin may start to grow only in half a year - one year after I got the tokens.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I think it better way will be to sell it if the price is higher than ico or the same, just after you have received it because in many times it can dump in future in 10-20 times.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

If you look at the condition of the market development as I have been waiting patiently. and I sold it when the condition of the coin prices then rose and more direct sales because it is profitable. And we must know that the coins we had it good future development whether or not.

If you wait see the marketplace movement on any coin then you will find the perfect value for the concern token launch to the exchange. Once the coins has been launched normally we see the token price goes cheaper after the people selling huge amount of coins.

If you want to invest on bounties please read the content on white paper else token may not listed on exchange at all.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

It depends on the project. If it's promising and well-developed, it's worth keeping the tokens for a better profit at a later time. But there are few such projects. Otherwise, it's good to sell at the highest possible price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
there are reason why we should hold our tokens, if the tokens that you are holdings are high rated and many companies supported in real applications, then you should hold at least a year, only when you see the price of the tokens has low movement for a long time or too low volume in a day,  then you should sell them all to invest in some other tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: