Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell?  (Read 7233 times)
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
I suggest guvnor's mentioned. Considering it as an advice if the token is need by most people then you should hold. If i we're you i would trade my bounty tokens to other crypto that is more successf than the bounty token you received like ethereum for example. By doing so the risk you are facing will be lessen and made you comfortable. Trading your bounty coins to popular coins is a great move you would made. Good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Depends on the project some of them have ready to use product and ready to receive some kind of profit. But some of them are in the early development. I think, that we have to sell when it's in very early stage, because it's too long for hodl. We have to invest that profit from the bounties in projects with a quickier returns. AND from this returns we can invest in that bounties back which we like the most when they are ready to aanounce the projects. But all this things and movements takes too much time to make it right.

hubble_kind

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
I agree with your statement, the token is more valuable if it can be used directly and masive, not just listing in the market only.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

I think it all depend on the kind of token you have received from a bounty campaign. It is good to hodl some coin but decision of holding coin is determined by the type of coin you have. If it is a coin with good future potentials, it is always good to hold so but if otherwise, selling off when it is given is the best.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

If the token is good then it certainly can take back the price even exceeding the price of the ICO. However, if the token was not that great or less attractive then don't expect much to get a big advantage.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

If you have joined well purposed bounty,having strong concept,experienced development team,innovative technological edge,good marketing strategy then that bounty project would surely success.tokens may be traded at a low rate at the moment but later that token may reach to moon.so it's better to hold instead sell them.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
yusupmr08

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I think for now I suggest to hold it, because for now there is an increase, and the btc price is rising, for altcoin will usually go up as well.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

It's sometimes a difficult choice. You sometimes hesitate to sell it at the beginning for fear of rising prices or vice versa. So partially sell and hold some. Surely you will not regret your decision. Try it that way if you get the coin from the signature.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

Some of my bounty tokens are for holding at least a year and some for sell in short term because i need a quick buck. Always be careful on what tokens you will sell because some of them will pump the price and you will regret selling them.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

If you don't need it immediately i think you should hold, right time, right conditions and good feeling need for the better choices. More person sell, more decrease price.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Most companies give generosity after their token is at the very bottom, then of course you decide whether to hold or not. If the project is prospective, then of course it's better to hold and wait for the X! Patience will reward you! Wink
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

I think you should keep the tokens from bounty . If you are confident in the project . If not , it is better to sell
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Rewards gotten from bounty campaign in form of tokens are being sold by some to get Fiat money maybe because they need money or they don't have believe in the coin but what I think is the best is to hold the coin to maximize gain in a long term
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

As i see it lately, it is already a normal think for bounty hunters to dump their bounty after they receive it and it would only make the value of such coin to dropped further. But if you truly believe in your coin then the good thing to do is hold it for over a year and forget about it for some time. After a year, take a look at it back and if the project associated with your coin is successful then you become a instant millionaire because for sure your coin's value will definitely surge up.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Rewards gotten from bounty campaign in form of tokens are being sold by some to get Fiat money maybe because they need money or they don't have believe in the coin but what I think is the best is to hold the coin to maximize gain in a long term
indeed some are better resistant to be able to get a higher price. but we also have needs. so it's better to sell some of it for our needs for 1 month so it can be comfortable without any thought
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

At this time we should bear the tokens we have. The price of coins is still very low. If the price has gone up that's the right time to sell it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

My decision or what I do with rewards I get from bounty campaign is based on the type of project it is, if I think it's a promising coin I'll keep it but if it is otherwise I will dump i
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

If the project is good I prefer for holding my tokens and if the project seems has no potential I go for selling it.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

If more and more selling the token automatically much will getting down, the reason only token from the bounty obtained for free and a lot of people want to immediately enjoy the results so much selling. But if you want great results might be detained but no doubt also has risks.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Commonly, I will see the token supply and token condition after distribution, never forget about analyzing the market if it is in the exchange.
After analyzing the token or coin, I will decide to hold or sell. If the price is high at that time, Commonly I will sell it for more profits immediately. 

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: