Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:14:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUST WALLET  (Read 168 times)
Cadalin320 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Who of you guys familiar with trust wallet? Is this really supports erc20 tokens? Is this wallet really can be trusted? Please i need your help. I'm using this wallet and i'm doubtful. If its not, aside from myether wallet what else wallet that is comfortable and secured to use. Thanks in advance.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Based from review on Cryptocompare looks like its trusted and yes they're support ERC20 based from their website Trust Wallet.
I personally use Coinomi to store tokens, it has multiple coin too(not only tokens) maybe you can take a look at it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 04:52:09 PM by mjglqw

Based on their website, it is open source, so that's a good thing. Though I don't know if some devs actually checked their code and make sure that there's nothing malicious in it. I'd personally still go with MyEtherWallet though; or better, a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S.

https://github.com/TrustWallet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vikmeup

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

Based on their website, it is open source, so that's a good thing. Though I don't know if some devs actually checked their code and make sure that there's nothing malicious in it. I'd personally still go with MyEtherWallet though; or better, a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S.

https://github.com/TrustWallet

Hey, this is Viktor from Trust Wallet team!
Thanks for doing research, I really appreciate and I wish everyone did this. Trust Wallet is open source and we have done security audit that's available to anyone: http[Suspicious link removed]c-checklist.pdf.

Initially, I build Trust functionality for myself to autodetect any ERC20 compatible token on my wallet and then made it available to everyone. If you are curious how's that done check out GitHub repo. Trust Wallet mostly focused now on providing easy access to dApps (decentralized applications) via web3 browser and collectibles (ERC721).

But if you are looking for ERC20 wallet then Trust would be the best pick for you.
Cadalin320 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Based from review on Cryptocompare looks like its trusted and yes they're support ERC20 based from their website Trust Wallet.
I personally use Coinomi to store tokens, it has multiple coin too(not only tokens) maybe you can take a look at it.

Thanks bro,  i am out of doubt right now. I am now confident for my tokens in safe.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

yup once again nano ledger s will always win any crypto wallet argument
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

It has some decent reviews...seems secure and easy to use, and customer support seems to be available when you have questions.

Mintdice.com
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

I have trust wallet, i am using myetherwallet.com to create wallet, MEW is a good wallet for ERC20 with the best protect. I recommend to you to using MEW for wallet platforms ERC20. If you already created wallet make sure save your private key.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

myethwallet. Currently I see ICO projects. It is recommended to use myethwallet. Easy to use and secure pretty well

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: