Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are “alts actually back”?  (Read 440 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

I can't read graphs like experts do. I read about latest updates on social media and those really works for me. News really affects alts movement and trades and a simple negative news will make alts value dip in minutes, and so with positive news. Some gives trading signals and that also helps a lot.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

yes its back, almost every altcoin is pumping more than 15 percent,,its good time to buy more altcoin actually when bitcoin up like this week..
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

i do not dare to say it,
because everybody have different opinion regarding those statement,for me an alts are back when we are moving 50% Minimum from its price before.
but right now everything was moving up for only 20%(even though some of them were moving for more than 100%).
what we are talking were not those low cryptocurrency but those top cryptocurrency,
when those top cryptocurrency get pumped hard,our total market capitulation will increase that is the sign that alts are back.
for now i do not know,but if Bitcoin keeps moving up like this we may see it in a couple months later.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

When I check coinmarketcap I see that the top alts have risen by a higher percentage than bitcoin. More to be made in some alts than bitcoin.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

I can't read graphs like experts do. I read about latest updates on social media and those really works for me. News really affects alts movement and trades and a simple negative news will make alts value dip in minutes, and so with positive news. Some gives trading signals and that also helps a lot.

Hey where are you mate, from alien country huh? Everyone happy being this day since we find the good price growth on each and every day. I suggest to don't read the fake news shared on media side.
If you think that those news are true you will be fooled and others will make money by investing on a right time mate.
Please read the news only on Coindesk. Then don't spread negative on this forum as well.
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

All altcoins recovered but fluctuations are still possible any time. If this is the time for the altcoins  to be back on their track, daily traders might do a long term investing for a while since the market is showing us a good view for this quarter.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

They didnt leave after all which means they dont really need to comeback  Cheesy Price increase and Price decrease its a normal thing which i dont really expect too much as long you can able to ride on the waves which it can able to make you money then thats the thing what matters most and as a trader or investor you are really here for that thing. Am i right? Checking out those graphs it does really signifies that this is indeed a very volatile market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

I actually think altcoins would consolidate for few days before take off again. We saw some heavy profit taking today. But overall technical is in favour for more uptrend. The charts are ok to look the the trends and cycles. We would see more volatility for these few months. Anyone that want to see mega bullring might need sometime, overall fomo is picking steam now for crypto.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

This a nice stat, I like people who back up their claims with data, instead of people coming here and just giving information base on their feeling, this can easilty be seen in the market with the performance of most of the Altcoins this week that the market is back and BTC dominance has decreased significantly to 3*% from 45 we were earlier this month

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

so many points in your post , but in the end i will say buying alts now will be a good choice .
bcoz we know it is still not bull run . and when bulls will come we can secure good profits .
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

I really love this presentation, a very good one indeed. And as we all know, most coins are traded against BTC and hence if BTC is getting back on its feet then there's a higher prediction that most alts will bounce back
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Great statistics. Reading and understanding cycles in these markets are essential knowledge for proper trading strategy. This article is a bit too complicated, too many charts and structure is a bit blurred, but the main idea is understandable. And yes, everyone involved in cryptocurrencies should know market cycles very well.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

They didnt leave after all which means they dont really need to comeback  Cheesy Price increase and Price decrease its a normal thing which i dont really expect too much as long you can able to ride on the waves which it can able to make you money then thats the thing what matters most and as a trader or investor you are really here for that thing. Am i right? Checking out those graphs it does really signifies that this is indeed a very volatile market.
Awfully right so as a trader,  we should not let our emotions eat us up because if we let it we will end up as a failed trader.  It is not easy to do trading especially if you can't accept the fact the cryptos are volatile,  getting emotional will only make you contribute to the panic selling.

All altcoins recovered but fluctuations are still possible any time. If this is the time for the altcoins  to be back on their track, daily traders might do a long term investing for a while since the market is showing us a good view for this quarter.
I also do day trading but mostly when the price is getting high.  Selling coins at low price will not be helpful so holding is the best at this time. I know what I'm doing and I am sure that it I am earning profit with my way of holding when price is low and selling when price is high.  Anyways,  my method could be the opposite of what other people are doing.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Alts are definitely back, nice green candles everywhere. Not just a bitcoin dominated market, it has room for all sorts of coins so go and diversify your portfolio without holding 90% btc, you can reduce that to around 50% and still trade safely

Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Thanks for all the work you have put into this research. It was an interesting read.

In my opinion, alts and the entire crypto industry has not yet fully recovered. I still believe that we are in a bear market. I could be wrong but I expect the market to drop a little over the next days. It might not be a flash crash but it could still drop in value. Hopefully, this will be the last drop before a great crypto season.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

A bit too many of these charts. But thanks for your work. It seems to me, however, it all depends on how bitcoins behave. The rest of the coins are usually adjusted to the direction determined by bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Thanks for the data and graphs. I think that alts are definitely back and have started the next big rising cycle already. We can see that many good altcoins are already more than double from their bottoms so that is a good sign. Bitcoin also is breaking above its downtrend so it is looking good for now.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

When bitcoin cash moves this way
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-cash#panel
It's a positive sign for alts

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

I think the most alts are nearly back. If you are still sitting in a coin that has not pumped in the last 8-10 days, you maybe have a problem Cheesy You should think about buying some other stuff that has potential to pump!
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

look like the reason is about to start we can see new pumps in almost all coins most probably we can see pump of all coins by next month most probably
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: