Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KONA blockchain faulty, please not MINE!!! new update soon  (Read 3222 times)
crunchnine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

Just invest an amount of money that you are not afraid to lose. IMHO, it is the only one way to hold and keep calm.
Ghouligovin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Death)) Of course, no. Moreover, I think that cryptocurrencies can help us to realize the idea of private money which Friedrich Hayek was written about.
FallenLegend

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

I have bought bitcoins on 1000USD. Anyhow BTC is a coin that is in the basis of market. Larger capitalizaion and so on. It seems to be crypto gold))
parchulin

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

IMHO ether is very promising. They really create infrastructure and it is good idea in every business area. So, I will buy eth too, I think. Low risk portfolio
maxshcamtaru

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

For me Dogecoin have not future. This coin never will be good investment because its price is not growing high so it can not give us any profit, but I like this coin and I see future of it.
wordenergytop

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Its easy to find a great campaign, first, choose the famous campaign manager because they are the one that is better to manage their campaign. Second, you must read the ann thread and ICOs to know all about the projects./r/nThen, check the spreadsheet and look how many members involved to the campaign, to know a certain  campaign that was good and not scam./r/nFinally, check the payment of the campaign, choose the campaign with high payments so that your effort is not wasted.
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks
soccerfairy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

There have been numerous altcoins in the past that have been predicted/speculated to dethrone Bitcoin as the top coin. But none has actually materialized. That title has been made for Bitcoin and none would even come close in the near future.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

Of course! Its price is quite stable, ether has very promising technology and crew. And as for me it is infrastructure project, so it is a long story. By the way, all crypto currencies are sold by low price right now

I do not agree with you.
Not all currencies are already sold at a low price. they can be purchased at a low price before. somewhere one month back. and today it is already a much higher price than it was before. although for some it is also a low cost.

mowerworldshat

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

i believe so there will be future for altcoin. the demand for smart contract is high, many business is adopting blockchain and using ico as away to fund money. altcoin will be become such a market stock which is different than market stock. the coin should be usefull in many aspect of our live and should be usefull as its promised
SkunkyChilled

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

I think that coin will be like ETH. I still support this coin because from this coin that has smart contract platform many new idea come to the cryptocurrency community so that give many benefits to the [Suspicious link removed]munity, and also many investor get rich from this coin because the ICO price on 2015 just $0.3 but now the price more than $1,200.
hempactive

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

2018 has just begun. The position of the regulators of most countries on IСO is unclear. And you already ask which of them will be the best. I hope that they will be in principle.
kosivera

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

I strongly believe that it will be the future currency here in internet but I also believe that it cannot replace paper money near future. This is because the banks and governement would need to study and learn this cryptocurrencies such as altcoins to be able to implement their own altcoin.
Wannallom

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

After the last ICO failure, why should we invest in this one ? What would be it's arguments to distinguish it in term of promotion and make sure it reaches a good score this time
deluxenora

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

All crypto currency are not same and all are not stable. We can call some coin as stable but price of them are not stable. In this time i think ethereum is more stable coin. A bright future is waiting for it. Price is also rising day by day.
seettere

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

I think you are good in holding in bitcoin or you are good in trading. You get high profits buy trading in bitcoin. Why you dont trade in other coins so you more profit too.  But dont get all of your bitcoin just get only, I think 1brc for trading in other coins, then that 1btc can get more profits too. I think you can get a good bussiness too you can achieve your dreams by spending some of your bitcoin too.
konadev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

translation bounty available on Discord
https://discord.gg/m5xAsBP

tmanaperer

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

How much is the price for this coins during ICO?
Is there any exchange ready for this coin?
I really hope that it ill be listed for a any exchange soon.

konadev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Hello! do you have like an open-source code and stuff? Github maybe?

otherwise https://github.com/konadevel/KONA

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: