Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YSH] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain  (Read 273 times)
FairNinjaICO (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:02:13 PM by FairNinjaICO

The ANN is moved here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3372626.new#new
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Your project create platform like Amazon?
And how you solve the problem about delivery?
and how people can be safe in this deal? smart contracts will close when buyer will confirm deal?
FairNinjaICO (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Your project create platform like Amazon?
And how you solve the problem about delivery?
and how people can be safe in this deal? smart contracts will close when buyer will confirm deal?

Hello and welcome ! We are creating global classifieds marketplace platform where you can buy and sell goods and services using cryptocurrency. The buyer and the seller make and deal and seller ships the product to the buyer. Both buyer and seller are safe since we use smart contracts, so when buyer sends the coins to seller, seller is aware of that and ships the product ,but the coins are on hold until buyer confirms that the package is received in the condition they agreed on. Buyer then confirms that everything is ok and seller only then receives the coins, so the seller receives the coins at the same as buyer confirms package is alright!
FairNinjaICO (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

I have just created a page dedicated to Fair Ninja on Concourseq and you can find it here https://concourseq.io/Q/Fair_Ninja

ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. It's all community sourced and you can join-in and engage in the discussion. See you there!

PS: If you have any questions about filling any the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

thanks,will do !
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Anonymity in the world is good and the bad side, so to prevent the bad side are the scammers, who are not honest when posting your product you will do? Because when I posted a sale, the buyer did not trust me. Or I go shopping I can hardly believe the seller will deliver to me just like what he advertised
FairNinjaICO (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Anonymity in the world is good and the bad side, so to prevent the bad side are the scammers, who are not honest when posting your product you will do? Because when I posted a sale, the buyer did not trust me. Or I go shopping I can hardly believe the seller will deliver to me just like what he advertised

Hello and welcome:). Yes, anonymity has good and bad sides but anonymity is an option, we plan to have option to make user profile where buyer and sellers can rate each other so there will be security in that sense. We didnt want to not to include option to stay anonymus as classifieds are in majority anonymus, it will be up to user to decide, but even if he stays anonymus we see security in smart contract as the seller wont recieve coins until he sold product as promised Smiley
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Hello and welcome:). Yes, anonymity has good and bad sides but anonymity is an option, we plan to have option to make user profile where buyer and sellers can rate each other so there will be security in that sense. We didnt want to not to include option to stay anonymus as classifieds are in majority anonymus, it will be up to user to decide, but even if he stays anonymus we see security in smart contract as the seller wont recieve coins until he sold product as promised Smiley

Yeah, protecting both the seller and the buyer is essential on a classified website. I think you should have a challenging or training process so that the seller has a valid travel card / certificate to qualify for the trust. And limit the swarms with multiple clone accounts
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

what is the actual use of this coin, and where can we find the link about this coin?
egretia
FairNinjaICO (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Ofcourse, we are aware of huge potential Smiley. Yoshi coins are "official" cryptocurrency of fair ninja platform, and payment with yoshies have lowest fee on transaction(1.5%) compared to btc, ltc, eth(3%). Be sure to check website and whitepaper for all info and join our telegram! We are at the start!
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

what is the actual use of this coin, and where can we find the link about this coin?
egretia

its up in the description  Grin
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Is there any detailed documentation that we can read to get a clear picture of what Fair Ninja is going to be about?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tokenhunter2

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Hi! Intresting project. Do you have a list of advisors somewhere?
FairNinjaICO (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Is there any detailed documentation that we can read to get a clear picture of what Fair Ninja is going to be about?

Hello, there is whitepaper link in the initial post at the top so check it out Wink
Ibo10114

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

WEBSITE / TELEGRAM / TWITTER

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

WHITEPAPER

ICO coming Q2 2018
Bounty and translation program info soon

Token name: Yoshi
Token ticker: YSH
Total supply: 500M YSH
Available for token sale: 50%
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 23,250,000 USD
Token price pre-ICO: 0,08 USD
Token price ICO: 0,1 USD

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and join our social media!  Smiley
This is what im talking about. Use blockchain to solve real world problems. Im totally in for that kind of ico's.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!
smetzor

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

Just found this project. Seems really potential.

good team.
great idea.
ROI seems very good . Shocked
exited about the future !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: