Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTC Marinecoin will be a top 20 coin  (Read 314 times)
bigmelons25 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Most cryptos hold scammy ICOs and the devs hold massive amount of coins.  There aren't many fair truly decentralized crryptos.  The great thing about mtc is that that over 95 percent of total supply is being fairly distributed.

Remember raiblocks (now Nano) distributed its supply with capctha as well and it went from 400k marketcap to 3 billion marketcap.

I predict a similar rise for mtc since its fair, decentralized, fast speeds, low energy used.  The thing about mtc is that its not a new coin but it originally started in 2013 and is the only coin that had the top spot over bitcoin before on total marketcap.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Tell my what a new coin like xrb nano that give coin with supply capcta ...if u have..please give me info about it...thnks sir...i hope u have it..or maybe about MTC that your post???

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Well if this MTC can do what Raiblocks have done it can actually climb to the top using the same method and right now they only have $683,424 USD  market cap, Well maybe in the future they will have the top 20 in the Cryptocurrency list, If they will keep up and increase their market cap, And if you have some idea about this Coin then buy and hold more because you can never know what lies ahead.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

MTC is very legit, I would say over 99 percent of new cryptos now are scams but MTC is trusted and originated back in 2013.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Well if this MTC can do what Raiblocks have done it can actually climb to the top using the same method and right now they only have $683,424 USD  market cap, Well maybe in the future they will have the top 20 in the Cryptocurrency list, If they will keep up and increase their market cap, And if you have some idea about this Coin then buy and hold more because you can never know what lies ahead.

I take it you are basing this on CMC? If so this seems to be pulling data from 2015 so I wouldn't trust it too much
I also had trouble loading the webpage, which isn't normally a good sign
Also the 'free ico' section of the website concerns me

Sorry to sound so negative but if this coin is simply for quick, fast payments then the market is pretty crowded already with well developed projects.

But hey, even pump and dumps can make you a good profit if you get in at the right time  Grin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

I still remember when this coin reached the top spot over bitcoin.

Really?
When was this? Easy to verify on CMC snapshop if true

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

does MTC also like XRB that its coin we can get with what we do? if XRB typed captcha, or you have coin info which like XRB gives us a coin by doing something, XRB is a really crazy project because of its good community strength
mangoleaf

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

This project has flown under the radar for awhile, glad to see it get the recognition it deserves.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

Development team looks very dedicated, wouldn't surprise me if this ends up being a top 10 coin in the future.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

MarinecaOn has become very popular in the world of cryptographic currencies. and it will look good in the future because the project's potential is high and very attractive for investors.
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Glad to be a part of this community, AFter reading the whitepaper and looking further into this project I'm no longer skeptical and super excited.  Also considering this oriiginated from 2013 I know its legit.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Many new accounts,  guys be carefully I think that somebody is trying to pump this one. By writing good reviews here they are trying to live you into FOMO, I'd say do your own research before touching this. Maybe the coins is really good but then somebody is trying to take the profit now. I've seen these types of shady activity before and it is really sad where is the crypto turning to be - a place for manipulation and scams in order to get rich quick.
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Many new accounts,  guys be carefully I think that somebody is trying to pump this one. By writing good reviews here they are trying to live you into FOMO, I'd say do your own research before touching this. Maybe the coins is really good but then somebody is trying to take the profit now. I've seen these types of shady activity before and it is really sad where is the crypto turning to be - a place for manipulation and scams in order to get rich quick.

Guess they are just trying to promote an actual fair crypto that originated from 2013, It's a free distribution like nano anyways so no harm I believe.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Definately keeping my eye on mtc with how low the price is right now , it could potentially be a 1000x just like verge.
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Why do you think so? This coin looks like a scammy coin, i think that no one should invest in a token that has already been used for p&d purposes, also, why do you think that it had a huge marketcap before and now no one gives a f*** over it?
Many new accounts,  guys be carefully I think that somebody is trying to pump this one. By writing good reviews here they are trying to live you into FOMO, I'd say do your own research before touching this. Maybe the coins is really good but then somebody is trying to take the profit now. I've seen these types of shady activity before and it is really sad where is the crypto turning to be - a place for manipulation and scams in order to get rich quick.

Guess they are just trying to promote an actual fair crypto that originated from 2013, It's a free distribution like nano anyways so no harm I believe.

mangoleaf

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Why do you think so? This coin looks like a scammy coin, i think that no one should invest in a token that has already been used for p&d purposes, also, why do you think that it had a huge marketcap before and now no one gives a f*** over it?

I't not a token by the way. It's a coin from 2013.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Many new accounts,  guys be carefully I think that somebody is trying to pump this one. By writing good reviews here they are trying to live you into FOMO, I'd say do your own research before touching this. Maybe the coins is really good but then somebody is trying to take the profit now. I've seen these types of shady activity before and it is really sad where is the crypto turning to be - a place for manipulation and scams in order to get rich quick.

I was just mentioning in another thread how it seems that almost every thread I visit is hijacked by these new accounts shilling about Marinecoin. I remember the same happening for Tron and Verge (it actually made me buy Verge to be honest and glad I did as I made 2x coins on Verge alone twice now). But yes, this seems absolutely like a pump coin so if you get into it, realize you are entering a big gamble.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
incaphoenix

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

lol I still remember when people called bitcoin a pump and dump ponzi scam.  Vergd did like a 10000x or something ridiculous.

Haha! True. Many people outside of crypto still call BTC and other cryptocurrencies as ponzi schemes. I have a difficult time discussing about cryptocurrencies with my friends and relatives. Most of the times the discussions end with them declaring my investments and involvement in crypto as "foolish misadventures". And I don't try to reason with cynics too much.

Even as early as back in 2015, someone declared ETH (which was relatively new back then) as a "shit coin" as hilariously recalled in this Reddit post: www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8dyswz/this_gem_from_2015_asks_people_to_not_to_invest/

So when someone starts to call -MTC- a "shit coin", "scam", "P&D", "garbage" I ask of them a simple thing: Please, please, please read up.

If you are shilling/trolling/promoting/demoting/praising/shitposting a coin, DYOR before you write something. Maybe it could change your opinion, or better still, get you involved in a good project.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

dat123

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

They are not scammer because they are free. They spam beacuse they want more peole know them. I think they will success.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: