Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dream run over ??  (Read 281 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Those Bitcoin $25,000 talks fading away after Bitcoin has become the "hunted man" for the governments/tax authorities after all anonymity talks

It was "traders cartel" that pushed Bitcoin to $20,000. The cartel was using unregulated and anonymous Bitcoin for illegal activities worth multi-billion dollars.

Bitcoin struggling to stay at $7,500. Is the Bitcoin dream run over ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JHill

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

Think there was lots of new money at that time as FOMO made people rush in, now some of these new entrants having been hurt will take some time to get back to higher levels.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Check again. We just hit the $8500 resistance earlier this day and it's still showing signs that it's not losing steam or whatsoever. The previous bull run might be planned, but serious amounts of new money flowed in due to people wanting to take a piece of the pie and also the FOMO mindset kicked in, especially when it hit $10000. Everyone thought it was sustainable still, especially those who aren't familiar with the markets, but ever since it hit $19k, no one was willing to buy bitcoin except those who are clueless on what they're doing until bam! Everything crashed. As for the regulations, I seriously don't think this will do more harm to bitcoin than good, seeing that it helps the market grow and mature.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

There is no reason for bitcoin to lose. Bitcoin will still be the best coin and will apparently become visible to the eyes of the investors in the years to come. Be patient enough to witness it.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Those Bitcoin $25,000 talks fading away after Bitcoin has become the "hunted man" for the governments/tax authorities after all anonymity talks

It was "traders cartel" that pushed Bitcoin to $20,000. The cartel was using unregulated and anonymous Bitcoin for illegal activities worth multi-billion dollars.

Not think tell him run over or no,but Again you can check now Bitcoin price up and cross 8K$, I thinks already teach 8500$ fair.i see 2017 last year Bitcoin price,it's year the best life gone with my life.i am not a crazy man, I have no tension about the Bitcoin price.i understand Bitcoin price not a still stable.i hope Bitcoin price will up good price.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

These are the kind of posts that spreads FUD over the community. Where did you get the information that it was the "traders cartel" that pushed bitcoin to $20,000? It was actually the hype that made more people interested in investing on crypto currencies which made the price go up further high. Then regulations started to hit the exchanges - people started to panic - price started to drop.
Check the price again, its around $8,500 USD and not hesitating to go higher.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Everything is in our hands. In order for bitcoin to not be controlled by the government, it is necessary to create conditions for the use of bitcoins in trade without the need to convert to Fiat. To do this, you need to solve the scalability problem of the block. But it is opposed by the miners. We're hostages to this situation. I hope developers and miners will find a compromise this year.
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Bitcoin like a music there are tones and rhythms that rise and fall.
$ 25k is a very fantastic price I think if it had reached that number then people would be afraid to save Bitcoin because it will definitely go down.
now the price has started to improve and whether it can reach $ 25k then it's time we save Bitcoin
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

For real if anyone just assumed that BTC will be accepted from all governments in the world just like that without a good fight is just deluded .

How know that BTC is probably the strongest enemy they ever faced to there banking system that they use to control people !

How know that every ground BTC gain means that there hands are getting weaker to control people !

For me if BTC is hunted = They still couldn't control it . The moment BTC got accepted world wide and governments stops fight it , is the moment I will start worry for real .

BTC will end the year over 20k easy mark my words .  Wink
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

There is still chances that it can go to that number, it maybe stuck now in 8k, but the trend now is positive, a lot of governments is trying to regulate not banned so there is still chances that it can become huge, I still believe it can reach 25k, but because of the government maybe it's going to take longer time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
epidose

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Check again. We just hit the $8500 resistance earlier this day and it's still showing signs that it's not losing steam or whatsoever. The previous bull run might be planned, but serious amounts of new money flowed in due to people wanting to take a piece of the pie and also the FOMO mindset kicked in, especially when it hit $10000. Everyone thought it was sustainable still, especially those who aren't familiar with the markets, but ever since it hit $19k, no one was willing to buy bitcoin except those who are clueless on what they're doing until bam! Everything crashed. As for the regulations, I seriously don't think this will do more harm to bitcoin than good, seeing that it helps the market grow and mature.
I agree, i think there's still lots of room for growth - maybe not as explosive - but there are more people each day who are getting up to speed and investing. Apparently, here in Canada, there is a "record number" of people buying BTC day over day.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

These are the kind of posts that spreads FUD over the community. Where did you get the information that it was the "traders cartel" that pushed bitcoin to $20,000? It was actually the hype that made more people interested in investing on crypto currencies which made the price go up further high. Then regulations started to hit the exchanges - people started to panic - price started to drop. Check the price again, its around $8,500 USD and not hesitating to go higher.

Silver was $80/ounce in 1980 when the "Hunt brothers" bought all the silver, it was total manipulation.

Who has $10,000 for 1 Bitcoin when Silver is not getting buyers ??
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

There is no reason for bitcoin to lose. Bitcoin will still be the best coin and will apparently become visible to the eyes of the investors in the years to come. Be patient enough to witness it.

I agree with you mate. bitcoin will exist for long years.it is digital currency. bitcoin is king of crypto.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

btcoin dreams will always be alive and even dream that many support it, with many pendunkug will make it easier to realize the dream, it just still takes time. and never doubt it.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Bitcoin coi như đã chết, Chỉ có những người không biết gì về thị trường tiền mã hóa mới tiếp tục tin rằng Bitcoin luôn tốt hơn Bitcoin Cash.Thậm chí người tạo ra Ethereum – Vitalik Buterin cũng thừa nhận rằng Bitcoin đã thất bại và Bitcoin Cash xứng đáng được gọi là Bitcoin.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

It is not yet over because I forbid it. I want to make sure that my first profit this year will be a huge one and I am still truly believing that bitcoin can still hit 15000 USD. I truly hate those people who uses bitcoin for illegal purposes because it also affects the innocent users in this forum who just want to earn and help others earn to. Still, the dream of bitcoin will soon be reached.  Roll Eyes
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

The bitcoin dream is alive and as we approach the new greens all over, I'm sure we are feeling it in the portfolio. Digital currency is a technological break through so the dream is just starting because we are yet to witness more break throughs.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Such a bad timing for you to even comment something like that. You have just witnessed how much the market is recovering and bitcoin going beyond 8500$ mark, I am surprised you still have the audacity to make a statement like that. I am pretty sure that those predictions will be true.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

I personally do not think things will end soon, and it's over yet. BTC remains and will be one of the best investments even for the future. In my opinion, this year BTC will reach levels between $ 20000 and $ 7500 - perhaps about $ 15,000.  Smiley

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

If you think so than why are you still here. Bitcoin dream run has happened many times and it will happen again but when no one can predict. If you expect it to happen this fast again than keep on dreaming. If the last bitcoin pump wasn't enough for you than I don't think you will be satisfied ever.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: