Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2550 times)
salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

yes is true,you need to be patient,i think you need relax mind to take good decision.that mean mean dont take serious decision when you are not in good mood.if you are not in well fit mind you cannot trade in crypto,you going to loose you money.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I agree on that quotation. There come in crypto, I almost gave up because I am losing everything. But there goes the December pump. I'm so glad that I didn't sell my bitcoins that time.

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Looks like the answer refers to one direction that is agree with what you say. Me too. The main capital in investing other than money is patience. Patience can make us mentally strong to face all possibilities that will happen. With so, glory will be achieved.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
That is the right thing to do. Always believe in bitcoin do not lose hope because bitcoin can overcome all this kind of struggle and the ups and downs of bitcoin is normal and to become success we need to stay calm,be patience and ignore those negative news. I hope everyone to this kind of strategies because this is the key to became successful in bitcoin industries.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

Looks like the answer refers to one direction that is agree with what you say. Me too. The main capital in investing other than money is patience. Patience can make us mentally strong to face all possibilities that will happen. With so, glory will be achieved.
Just being patience won't help at all. You will need to use your brain Just buying a shit coin and holding it forever with a hope that the price will rise back won't be helping you at all. You will need to sometimes let your investment go. Sell it with loss you that you can open opportunities to invest on other better coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

I think the best tips if your invested in bitcoin is to hold it for long term because i really believe that time will come bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will still be profitable in coming years.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

That's what i do right now  but in every seconds and every minutes my savings from different wallets have decrease a little bit more not only in bitcoin but also in other kind of alt coins but of course we have nothing to do if we don't use this kind of strategy. we just wait until there is a good development. Everyday I monitored the price I think it will stay longer in 7,000 usd I don't know whats happening.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

You don't need to overtrade to gain as much as possible, cause this cryptoworld is so difficult, and also more difficult is to manage emotions. Keep the mind free and always see the fundamental, and surely you will understand how the future of Bitcoin could bring to us, early adopter Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

You need to do just one thing - be patient and HODL Smiley
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Great. I still hold the belief and hope in bitcoin and crypto. The value of cryptocurrency is not in short-term speculation. The value of success is not in timidity. When you see a bitcoin that costs $ 300 and grows at 20k for a long time to expand the popularity and demand of the people. bitcoin and crypto need more time to complete utilities and brands.
haimefx

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

yeah its so motivate to me, the newbie because i can buy some stuff to mine a bitcoins because a VGA is so expensive so i try to post on this forum to get some bit coint to help my economic life and buy some fender Deluxe hehhehehehehe
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

follow it with a commitment that has been formed before you start it, even though there is a small risk. you start the market well, should be more patient with the condition of fluctuating prices. this will be a long and short term, your choice
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

You can buy special machines to "dig" Bitcoin. This way for people who are knowledgeable about computers. It means that your computer must have a super strong configuration. Then you run the software and the algorithms of Bitcoin. With each solution algorithm, you will gain a certain number of coins. This coin is the amount of your assets. However, investment in this way is not simple. You have to spend lots of money to get a suitable system machine. Besides, the number of coins to tap are fewer.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

A good and depth meaning of this victorious tips! I really appreciated it and this words should be embrace on one of us to achieve the fruitful success. Everything is not easy at first in internalising Bitcoin and more severe problems to be encountered in invesments. As long as you have will to yourself, you can surpass everything.
Remember that “All of the successful person, starts with a failure”.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

In all aspect in life, patience is the key to reach your dream. To become successful patience is the key. You should understand that you have to gone through different stages before you reach your goal. In every success, there is/are certainly a failure that you need to overcome for you to feel the extent of your success
Tosg399

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

always remember this one:

" who quits does not succeed, who succeeds does not quit ".
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 08:27:45 AM by Mateo123

I definitely agree with you, when market goes wrong just look forward and dont give up,remember in cryptocurrency  our dreams are reacheable,even how hard the situation is just be positive,have faith and most important is dont lose hope, great things will come to those who patiently wait.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Indeed, we should be down to earth. We also need to fight and don’t dare tobquit bitcoin because we can’t see what will happen next. Learn and learn for you be more knowledgeable and also it is better to share your knowledege to the other people. Be strong and be wise in bitcoin for you to be more successful.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Indeed, we should be down to earth. We also need to fight and don’t dare tobquit bitcoin because we can’t see what will happen next. Learn and learn for you be more knowledgeable and also it is better to share your knowledege to the other people. Be strong and be wise in bitcoin for you to be more successful.

The right thing is to always fight and not give up to get good results in the future. Always struggling and learning new things.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Buy at lows, stay calm, don't let your emotions control your trades. Sell at highs but do not be greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: