Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 02:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Pool  (Read 82 times)
mihelson

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Hello Smiley

I organized a private investment pool.We have a very serious analytical department.
We select only qualitative and successful ICO projects. I would like to hear your constructive opinion. How do you think this idea will be in demand?

miracletele.com/]△ M!R△CLE TELE[/url]   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/b][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
KingScorpio

Activity: 826
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Hello Smiley

I organized a private investment pool.We have a very serious analytical department.
We select only qualitative and successful ICO projects. I would like to hear your constructive opinion. How do you think this idea will be in demand?

if you are for those, that are already big and successful you wont get good profits you have to go for those that will become big.

splasher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

Do pool participants have to pay for the services of your analytical department?
Hello Smiley

jerry_ye

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Hello Smiley

How to submit qualitative project to you
mihelson

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

Hello Smiley

if you are for those, that are already big and successful you wont get good profits you have to go for those that will become big.

This pool is for people who want to invest in ICO projects but can not for a number of reasons(their country is prohibited from participating, they can not pass KYC, no experience, and so forth..)

miracletele.com/]△ M!R△CLE TELE[/url]   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/b][/center]
mihelson

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

Do pool participants have to pay for the services of your analytical department?
Hello Smiley

Our pool has a fixed fee 3%(2,5% goes to our team + 0,5% goes to the platform Prima Block)

mihelson

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Hello Smiley

How to submit qualitative project to you

Contact us via messenger telegram : https://t.me/ICO_Private

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.