Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Binance has successfully completed the burn of over $71.5 million dollar.  (Read 213 times)
SlipMart (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Binance has remain the top cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, a fit it achieved in less than 7 months of operation after it founding  around July 2017. The exchange is said to have the largest trading pairs and currently has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo , London and Singapore. Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao recently published

Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao recently published through his linkedin page that they have successfully completed the burn of over $30 million dollar worth of binance coin for the third quarter.

According to him.,

Every quarter, we burn 20% of our profits in BNB. We just burned 2,220,314 BNB (roughly $30,000,000 USD), making our quarterly profit $150m USD. In USD terms, it is a little less than last quarter. In BNB terms, it is more. This makes sense. The older Binancians have pretty much figured this out even before today. BTC price and trading volume (as a rough overall indicator of the industry) have decreased compared to last quarter. As an exchange, we collected less in commissions in fiat terms. But because BNB price was also lower during parts of the quarter, we collected more BNB. This is the designed effect for our token economics. When the price is lower, BNB will be burned more quickly.

Following the previous burn of  $1.5M for the first quarter and $40M for the second quarter totaling an amount of $71.5M worth of BNB token. Binance is gradually achieving it mission of burning 100M BNB which is half its total supply.

Source : BitZamp
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Binance coin is an ERC20 token built on the ethereum blockchain that is mostly used within the binance ecosystem fro transaction. The coin can be utilized to pay expenses on Binance trade.. These incorporate exchanging expenses, exchange charges, posting expenses and  others.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

BNB has a strategy to raise their tokens very well, BNB tokens have a clear application rather than the meaningless token of many other projects. After each burn, the price of BNb will grow a new ladder
pantherx12

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

binance it's one of the most popular exchanges on crypto-community!
and they will up they token for trading, i think it's great move!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
kativevov

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as many as possible
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

Yes, they are very prominent and doing very great in terms of blockchain industry, CEO of Binance has the great vision towards the blockchain. They are very confident what they are doing and through their 20%, they are burning the coins to increase their price. Very soon Binance coin will become a most prominent coin.
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

BNB has a strategy to raise their tokens very well, BNB tokens have a clear application rather than the meaningless token of many other projects. After each burn, the price of BNb will grow a new ladder
Kucoin shares also have a good startegy
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as many as possible
the price of BNB is expected to go higher after the launch of the dex exchange.
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

When are you launching bounty campaign? How can I join it?
SlipMart (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

When are you launching bounty campaign? How can I join it?

what bounty please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: