Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Know about airdrops fast  (Read 35 times)
mikaint (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

How it is possible to know about airdrops before the big guys (airdropalerts, airdropking etc) post them? If you really want to gain something from referrals you need to post them first.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

It will really be hard if you are trying to compete with those guys hahaha. I mean they have website and you only have your phone or lappy and I think there is payment involved that is why they are first to send off airdrops to the community.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
mikaint (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

It will really be hard if you are trying to compete with those guys hahaha. I mean they have website and you only have your phone or lappy and I think there is payment involved that is why they are first to send off airdrops to the community.
Yeah, but the only way to get some referrals is by promoting before they do. As soon as they publish an airdrop everyone knows about it and they are joining from their link.
nitindua

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

I think a laptop or mobile phone is enough to start with.
What is required is good and extensive research in the following in order to know before them
1. Twitter
2. Bitcointalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: