Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Beta] CatchCoin - Earn Bitcoins without mining (81 pages)  (Read 14819 times)
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:56:17 PM

Lots of people say that we should keep retro design (for home page), but I don't know anymore what to do. What do you people think?
dadaas (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:24:02 PM

Lots of people say that we should keep retro design (for home page), but I don't know anymore what to do. What do you people think?

Who the hell are you and what are you talking about?
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:06:54 AM

Hi,

you should update your list, first site when I opened your site was down !  Smiley

It was supposed to be page with ad. I've put Bitcoin wiki now!

We finally have our domain and hosting Cheesy

tell us your domain and hosting

What? Can't you just see it?

If I were you I would link your first page to weusecoins.

dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:12:43 PM

Nah, I will create my real homepage and this first page will be changed Smiley
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:47:34 PM

Any suggestion on promoting site?
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:07:07 AM

Any suggestion on promoting site?

Bumping this question
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:42:35 PM

Btw we have new faucet in rotation Cheesy
andyrays

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:26:05 PM

I like your site. Can it support multilanguage?
lekoles

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:52:41 PM

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
I find your site handy as it is now. Especially with the wiki homepage so people get to understand a bit more of what bitcoins etc works.
The only thing that I am missing on the site is a list of the pages so that ppl can skip to the preferred page.
Thumbs up its good
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:46:58 PM

What are you talking about?

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
I find your site handy as it is now. Especially with the wiki homepage so people get to understand a bit more of what bitcoins etc works.
The only thing that I am missing on the site is a list of the pages so that ppl can skip to the preferred page.
Thumbs up its good

I am working on that already Cheesy

BITFAUCETUP.US IS BEST WEBSITE

What are you quoting and that is crappy site!
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:39:39 PM

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
Thumbs up its good

He means will there be an option to change the languages on the site? I think google translate has some kind of api that you can use.

dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:50:31 PM

Hi i am new to bitcoins.
Thumbs up its good

He means will there be an option to change the languages on the site? I think google translate has some kind of api that you can use.

There is literally no text on my page...
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:51:54 PM

@usamakhalid961 STOP SPAMMING, YOUR SITE SHOULD BE IN YOUR TOPIC, AND IT IS CRAPPY SITE. AND IT SUCKS!
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 09:47:38 PM

@usamakhalid961 STOP SPAMMING, YOUR SITE SHOULD BE IN YOUR TOPIC, AND IT IS CRAPPY SITE. AND IT SUCKS!

Ya I do agree with this. Get some decent hosting. Your site doesn't even load!

xSerendipity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:43:11 PM

Reminds me of another site I saw like this a while ago, just with fewer faucets + outdated now. It had a timer on it, and allowed you to enter your wallet address, such that it automatically copied into the field so you only need captcha + click to get coins. Maybe you should consider adding a feature such that it keeps a timer for each person on each site, so it'll countdown until the person is able to visit that site again. Saves everyone a lot of time Smiley
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 12:53:11 AM

Thanks for support Smiley

Reminds me of another site I saw like this a while ago, just with fewer faucets + outdated now. It had a timer on it, and allowed you to enter your wallet address, such that it automatically copied into the field so you only need captcha + click to get coins. Maybe you should consider adding a feature such that it keeps a timer for each person on each site, so it'll countdown until the person is able to visit that site again. Saves everyone a lot of time Smiley

I think you are talking about coinreaper. It's cool site, but I don't have that knowledge to do something like that on my page. I was thinking about it and I really need to learn some more stuff before doing something like that Smiley
leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:40:35 AM

I may have, accidentally, just created a site which is basically the same as this  Undecided

I'll not post the link on your thread obviously, but yeh... Sorry!

dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:38:59 AM

Nevermind Smiley
xSerendipity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:52:22 AM

I think you are talking about coinreaper. It's cool site, but I don't have that knowledge to do something like that on my page. I was thinking about it and I really need to learn some more stuff before doing something like that Smiley

Perhaps a menu to see all the sites, in order of cooldown? In case you don't want to do all of the sites at once, but pick off where you stopped at last time.
dadaas (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:34:20 PM

Perhaps a menu to see all the sites, in order of cooldown? In case you don't want to do all of the sites at once, but pick off where you stopped at last time.

Yes, there will be menu with a list of sites. I really suck with those languages (php, HTML) but this is how I learn Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: