Well, I'll be holding world's SECOND
Bitcoin Lottery. (Unless someone beat me to it!)
I'll still manage everything myself, like I did last time: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159.0
This time, we'll use the last 3
numbers of stock index closing prices
, that is one number before (left of) the comma, and the two after (right of) the comma.
All lots will be checked against all of the stock indices, they're listed below.
We will have 3
winners, and the jackpot will be split in 3 for them.
When someone wins, that person's lots are removed from the game, so there will be 3 individual winners.
To enter, you have to have at least
posts.No spamming, I'm a forum moderator!
To buy a lot, post the lot numbers you want to buy in this thread
and send me a message through the forum's message system.
I want you to post your lots you want to buy in the thread because I don't want people asking me to buy the lot.
I'll message you back with a Bitcoin address to send me the money to. (So don't send it to my address I have in my signature!)
50 BTC per lotp Scrap that! Since the Slashdotting alot of users picked up their own free 5 Bitcoins, so the lot price is lowered to 5 BTC!
- 10% of the money is my profit, and the rest goes into the jackpot. (Which is quite small, usually lotteries take atleast 40%)
- The jackpot will be split in 3 for the 3 winners
- A winner cannot win again
- You need
15 10 posts to enter This is to avoid cheaters who buy more lots than allowed.
- 5 lots per person maximum, any cheaters will have all of their lots taken away and will be banished from the next games.
- No refunds to the cheaters!
- Winning lots will be drawn on Wednesday the 28th of July2010 :p closing prices of the indices
- If no one wins, the next day's closing price of all stock indices will be used, until 3 winners have been selected.
- The winning numbers are gathered from http://www.google.com/finance
- The stock market that 'selected' the winner can also select another winner, (until we have of course 3 individual winners)
- If no payment received upon one hour before the 'drawing'? Lot is not valid and the Bitcoins will be returned, if sent, of course..
Indices we use to select the winners:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- NYSE Energy Sector Index
- NYSE Composite Index
- NASDAQ Composite Index
- Note that this list will still grow with Indices I select!, expect another 6 or so...