Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Counting of number of posts on signature campaign  (Read 448 times)
danscub (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Due to some old posts has been deleted from time to time. Minimum post of 15 are going to become 20 or more because some bounty manager are counting the total post minus the previous week posts. Though you posted 25 post in one week, sometimes if you are unlucky you will not receive stakes because the total posts are less.

Do you agree that bounty manager team must count only the recent posts in the inclusive days of the week?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

I don't get what your problem is. If you make good and constractive posts, they will not be deleted. Well, sometimes topics you write in can be moved to another board that is not accepted in your campaign, but still it happens not so often. So I always try to make 2-3 extra posts.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cryptonad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Agreed, because some are losing their interests since even they posts more than tha minimum required in the single week still not received stakes because of (recent total post minus previous posts) formula. If more posts are needed to fill up the  the deleted posts, others deciding to stop posting and wait till the bounty ends. Then, apply to a new project with the present total post.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

Due to some old posts has been deleted from time to time. Minimum post of 15 are going to become 20 or more because some bounty manager are counting the total post minus the previous week posts. Though you posted 25 post in one week, sometimes if you are unlucky you will not receive stakes because the total posts are less.

Do you agree that bounty manager team must count only the recent posts in the inclusive days of the week?

This is not a problem at all
You just have to ensure that you do the right things
Make constructive posts
Make good posts
 And none of your post or comment will be deleted

Signature campaigns is easy
Work harder
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

You need not to bother yourself, if your posts are good enough. That is why this forum is trying as much as possible to ensure that every user in this forum improves on his or her post. Although, if this seems to bother you a lot, you can post as much as possible in order to be on a safer side. Not withstanding, it is good we all improve on our posts.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

This is not a problem at all
You just have to ensure that you do the right things
Make constructive posts
Make good posts
 And none of your post or comment will be deleted

Signature campaigns is easy
Work harder
You are an idiot if you do think some of your posts wont be removed by some mods,the THREAD STARTER sometimes are posting shit cointents that is why mods are removing those threads so that this discussion wont be wasting space.You cant avoid that to happen,what you can do is to avoid those shit threads so that you wont be wasting your effort .

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Yes it is a fine way of tallying a total because they have no other information. You could say hey I posted 30 times this week but only got credit for 9. How would you or they prove or disprove anything you said? For that reason you go with what is front of you, and besides it isn't hard to be on topic and realize which boards will probably get deleted. In case you need a refresher here are the unofficial rules of the forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

trukramor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

I don't get what your problem is. If you make good and constractive posts, they will not be deleted. Well, sometimes topics you write in can be moved to another board that is not accepted in your campaign, but still it happens not so often. So I always try to make 2-3 extra posts.

It is not about making good and constructive posts.
How about those old concluded ANN airdrops or bounty? Where normally needs to report weekly for links of share. If it was deleted do you think your post will not be deducted in your total posts?
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

I adready faced such as issue, when the thread with my post was deleted and I didn't get any stakes for signature. So since then, I decided to make additional posts above the needed minimum to avoid such situations. I know that most of bounty managers count only the recent posts and not just the number of posts minus previous week.

soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

As some others have mentioned, it helps to do a few extra posts.  It is not a difficult thing to do, just try your best to post things that are quality and you wont have to worry about the post being deleted.

Sometimes posts get deleted because the content has been answers in posts before you posted.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Most times the bounty manager have a specific section of bitcointalk platform you suppose to make your post. In order to make a valid post for the signature, take time and go through the signature campaign instruction so that you will not post in the wrong section.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

It would be advantageous to project since you need to make more posts by filling the deleted posts and doing some extra posts.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Nobody would ever delete high quality posts. This is against the rules of community. If you keep to your campaign’s rules, you get your stakes.

Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

Yes, this is sometimes a serious problem. In the last few days I also observe that I have several messages disappearing almost every day, or rather, I see that the total number of my messages is falling. I think that campaign managers should count the number of messages sent during the reporting period, viewing them in the profile, rather than just look at their total number. If the manager of the generosity campaign ICO has not counted your messages to you, although you sent the required minimum number of them, you can send a personal letter to the manager indicating the links to each message sent. This will be proof that you sent these messages at the time specified there.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

I've been also suffering this problem right now. Actually last week I posted 17 constractive post then when I checked my profile after that day, I am shocked because there are only 10 post. So I agreed that bounty manager team count only the recent post in the inclusive days of the week because it is so unfair. We post a lot just to complete the given task so that we can gain stakes but it ended up not having any stakes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

Bounty managers mostly counting your posts during the end of the week.

Lesson: Don't post on threads that are nonsense.

Nobody would ever delete high quality posts.
What if that "high" quality post on a mega thread or nonsense thread?

This is against the rules of community.
We are in a forum that has strict rules and regulation and you have to obey so the community does.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

oh, that is a very interesting question. due to the fact that i am doing a signature bounty for the first time, it is also relevant to me. I'll try to find out the answer to this question. to be on the safe side, i'll just write enough posts every week.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

That is really happened here in the forum. Others said that why some post are deleted by moderator is because low quality post or meaningless. But have nothing to do with that matter. I also experienced that before and it so embarrassing because all your effort and hardwork are all waisted because you wouldn't get your stake. However, my advise to you is even you are experiencing now that situation don't be so hopeless just keep posting until you get what you want. And in regard in posting, try to make it additional post from your minimum required number of post for you to assure that you can get your stake.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Most of the bounty manager are checking the current week's posts which makes the previous stakes from weeks doesnt matter if those posts were deleted,it doesnt matter because these managers are going to coun the current week's which is why we need to have atleast to have 2 extraposts with our signatures because some threads are being deleted by the mod.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

I suggest that you do some extra every week. That is how you won't get left our or will at least have some backup. Try to post constructive posts and think about what are you writing. I know, it's easier said than done, but if have been given a chance to do it, why not try a little bit and do our best. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Yea...just write good posts. Algebraix's bounty is pretty generous too. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Atleast 2 extra posts will be enough not unless you are shitposting all over the forum surely most of your posts will be deleted or removed by the moderators here,some of the threads that has been asked for many times are getting deleted without your notice so you should be checking the posts you have from time to time so that you can get your stakes weekly.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

I always write more posts than necessary. So as not to cause trouble. Managers do a titanic job. If you save links to your posts in case of any problems, you can always provide them quickly!
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

I think there is no problem with that because it is always specified in the terms that you have to meet the 10 or 15 posts requirement in a week and I think it is not that hard to fulfill unless you dont know how to manage your time.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Now this is a good thing. Every mods just wants a good constructive post from everybody. Just stick with the topic, dont go thanking off the OP (Now thats a rule)

Anyways, its good to have always an extra just in these cases. I have been doing this too lately because of mishaps. Nobody wants that.

And always look out for shitposts. You can always report them to mods just in case u think its a spam.
Turkish88

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Interesting position, i am also see how my post going back some times.
But checking all your posts hard to bounty managers, and i think you can make some extra posts to eclude this trouble

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Yea it is also true!  I was encountered this event this is a quite problem although in others are not a problem. This makes struggling in bounty hunters participating in signature campaign because they expecting to 10 or 15 post per week but in this scenario the post decreased into 10 post below that's why they first in a signature campaign not be credited. I think this event wiil become serious so for us begginers make a good and quality post to prevent deleting post because if we ignore this! We are suffering this anytime.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Nobody would ever delete high quality posts. This is against the rules of community. If you keep to your campaign’s rules, you get your stakes.

Yes. If you follow correctly the rules and regulations stated in the signature campaign then there's no way that your post will be deleted. But be sure that each post are informative and constructive for communities satisfaction. Then always observed dates cut-off time and the number of posts required in each weeks. For instance, if they required 10 posts per week then make it 12 or 13 posts to anticipate possible deletion and still you've within required.  

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Not a big problem. Just be sure to post revelants posts on the relevant topic, and you should be fine. Also, post a few extra above the minimum to compensate for any deleted posts.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

in my opinion, the manager of a bounty project must consider the dates we post. because if it relies on the number of post counts the previous week, I think it is not included in the rules listed in the provided thread.

justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

You just have to stick to the rules of the campaign that you are joining with. Most often, they require you to give positive and constructive posts. Those that will let active bounty seekers be well-informed and benefit them eventually.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Actually some of us being a bounty participants,frustated  about this situation of deleting the old post from time to time,because we are not aware of this new implementation of this community,that they would erase some old  topic of this group,but being only a member and a part of this community we have a rule to follow of what they have been stated for the goodness and benefits of the community,so therefore only we can do is follow the rules and catch up and fill those activity they deleted in our post and always be aware of our minimum activity posted thats always be completed.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

You need to post more than the minimum. to avoid being missing due to that topic being deleted. and you need to post topic related and quality. your posts will never be deleted. I think you spam and mod delete. And by the end of the week you did not reach the minimum level the campaign manager put out. Try to fix that by posting quality posts
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Bounty managers and their responding aren't dumb men, i experience it myself because i've dont exact amount of post required per week then some of my old post were deleted and it affects my total post count but still i was able to receive my stake that time.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Its on the rules bro, all you have to do is to post more than the requirements they said. Post more extra like 2-3 post for preparation if incase some of you post might be deleted. Post meaningful and politely to the threads. Goodluck.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Yes, it depends on the bounty managers to make the rules of campaigning. better manager create instruction "do not make a new post for report Edit your first post", to reduce page and easy to calculate gifts earned
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

As long as you have a good and a high quality post, it is very impossible to be deleted, although these are some problems now that mostly of my friends says that they found of rapid deletion of post, but if a person who actively posting time to time there's no problem on that such kind of issue. All we need to do also in opposite on that issue are being active on posting, not only the minimum required post but we must also provide extra post by monitoring time to time or on any vacant time. But deleting of post is not actually a big issue, the worse is the merit system, because all of us are impossible to improve our rank even we are very active on accessing and posting.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

The standard check practice by some managers now is to manually count posts from the last update to the present week. Yahoo does this, and I believe other managers do that too.

As long as you have a good and a high quality post, it is very impossible to be deleted,
You are absolutely wrong here. Of what use is a good post if it isn't read because it is buried is some mega threads?

However, to guard against one's posts getting deleted, one has to avoid mega threads or repetitive and redundant threads.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

I think this problem does not really exist. Good bounty managers check the posts that you wrote according to the dates. So if you wrote this week the required number of good posts, then it's easy to check.
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

If your posts are constructive, and you post in meaning 3ds, your post will don't removed (as the o riginal 3d). Simple rule: try to post and enjoy to do so, and don't post only thinking about the money you will earn, in this way posts generally will have a better quality!

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

We have nothing to do about the rules of the signature campaigns that we were joining, because its their rules we just need to follow it. Just like what they said make an extra posts as a reserve, and always check your profile mostly during the weekly cut off date.
Everglow

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

No, they counted step by step for each comments. If they just calculate by take the newest posts count minus old posts count, it'll very easy for participant  Grin Don't violate the rules of signature campaign.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Most of the bounty manager here does not rely on the last post counts.  They are well informed about the pruning of topics here in bitcointak.org, so they do not rely solely on the recent post count minus the previous post count, besides how they can check if your post is constructive, spam or on the right board?  They check them individually and manually.  Probably those who do this kind of stuff are just new managers, inexperience of what really happen in this forum (talking about deleting of topics).

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

The prize manager will count and check the number of posts each week and will reward the rules set by a signature campaign, and if any of my posts are deleted to me no problem, as I will do my work according to the rules.
fraufreiheit

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

It is not about making good and constructive posts.
How about those old concluded ANN airdrops or bounty? Where normally needs to report weekly for links of share. If it was deleted do you think your post will not be deducted in your total posts?

Reports are not counted as post in most serious campaigns. And why should they? They are meaningless and your bounty manager is the only person who reads them. Why should a project pay you for them?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Yes I agree because they need to do that specially if the answers fit to the questions but for my experienced I'll never experience such things once I post in the forum they count it.And I'll think this is a very easy job compare to work outside in other company if you could imagine you just only make 3 post a day and in the end of the project you will receive a  profit we are so  blessed to have a job like this.

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

In such situations, I simply contact the bounty manager and the problem has always been solved. For this, bounty managers are needed, this is part of their work. This is clearly not the problem of bounty hunter.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

It depend on which signature campaign and who is the bounty manager. But as I know almost signature campaign often calculate the total post at the end of the week then compare with the number of post at the beginning of the week. But there are also some campaign calculate number of post depend on day of post but the number of these kind of campaign is really little.

gerjiss

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

As far as I know posts can sometimes remove if you write something incorrectly, or just can delete the unwanted topics. Always write messages with the stock, if the bounty rules, the company reported 10 messages, write 12 -13 messages. And on account of the bounty of the managers, I believe that for them and for us, it is better that the counting was conducted at the end of each week. It happens that managers are counting at the end of the entire bounty of the company, which in my opinion leads to silly situations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I think this problem does not really exist. Good bounty managers check the posts that you wrote according to the dates. So if you wrote this week the required number of good posts, then it's easy to check.
There are so many people who are there and are part of any of the bounty campaign or signature campaign and that most of them keep on posting on daily basis too as they know that working harder will then help them in making of more amount of money and that you can keep a record of all the posts which you have made and that is not a big deal. You just need to do little extra work and that’s it.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

A lot of people have been facing this issue and every good bounty manager only counts the posts that you made in the last week and not the total posts. I think this is a misconception that people are not aware of. No good manager would go by the absolute post count. So you have nothing to worry right now. But yes, in case of 25 posts, I have to make 30 posts now just to be on the safe side.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Most campaign managers will use the total post count as the method of providing stakes.  If you're getting your posts deleted by moderators, that means your posts weren't of quality or off topic.  Make better posts and this won't be an issue.  
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

A lot of people have been facing this issue and every good bounty manager only counts the posts that you made in the last week and not the total posts. I think this is a misconception that people are not aware of. No good manager would go by the absolute post count. So you have nothing to worry right now. But yes, in case of 25 posts, I have to make 30 posts now just to be on the safe side.
Good bounty managers work just like that, they only consider posts made this week. But even if the bounty manager incorrectly counted your posts, you can turn to the bounty manager with a request to recalculate posts. I never had any problems with this.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Quit worrying about numbers, and continue writing better posts, addressing interesting queries that you can add to or learn from.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I'm exactly facing your problem, I was really wondering why I didn't get my stakes for certain months, then I went to check and I really noticed my posts were not in the numbers I was sure they were. It was like 3 weeks after.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

You can ask the manager to check your messages exactly for this week and any adequate manager will do it. In any case, I advise you to make messages 2-5 more than necessary, which will save you from deletion.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tulpash

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

You can ask the manager to check your messages exactly for this week and any adequate manager will do it. In any case, I advise you to make messages 2-5 more than necessary, which will save you from deletion.
I always act this way. Sometimes there were situations when stakes were not counted, but after communicating with the bounty manager, all the problems were solved.
mainthread

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Normal, responsible managers are very meticulous in assessing the work done. They look at each post and count only the last ones. Unfortunately, the forum has lazy and unfair managers who count only their profits ...
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: