Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hamrick Hotels - Blockchain Based Luxury Home-Sharing Hotels  (Read 152 times)
shyheim103 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

HAMRICK HOTELS

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hamrick-Hotels-162381107920508/

Discord: https://discord.gg/W2BTumD

Whitepaper: http://hamrickhotels.com/hamrick-hotels-whitepaper.pdf (First version and open to critique!)

What is Hamrick Hotels?

Hamrick Hotels will be luxury home-sharing accommodations that accept cash, credit, debit, and cryptocurrency as payment. Hamrick Hotels offer incentives for guests paying with it's own "Universal Coin".
UCN payment incentives include:
  • 20% off their stay
  • Free cancellation
  • $20 Uber or Rental Car voucher
  • $20 Meal or grocery voucher

Why Would Anyone Use Hamrick Hotels Over AirBnB or Traditional Hotels?

While I can't speak for everyone, I have a set of standards that must be met when choosing a place to stay for vacation. Here is a list of advantages of choosing Hamrick Hotels over anything else:

• Cost - Hamrick Hotels will always be cheaper than traditional Hotels, and cheaper than comparable AirBnB's
  • Amenities - Being inexpensive is great, but value is most important. Hamrick Hotels will offer a full list of luxury amenities, view them on the site: http://www.hamrickhotels.com/amenities
  • Location - Hamrick Hotels will always have the best locations, in the most traveled cities, low traffic areas that are close to shopping, restaurants, airports and central to the cities main attractions.
  • Customer Service - Hamrick Hotels will excel in customer service and satisfaction. I believe that people should always come before profits, as people are the reason for the profits!
  • Luxury Living - People spend half of the vacation in their hotel, I believe that because of that, the hotel should also be just as exciting as the other attractions in the city. To me, that's a real vacation!
  • Acceptance of Cryptocurrency - I personally don't know of any other hotel accommodations that accept it, let alone offer incentives for using it. If they do exist they are few and Hamrick Hotels will be one of the first.

Token Details

Type: ERC20 Token
Symbol: UCN
Name: Universal Coin
Supply: TBD; I am considering making the coin mintable and burnable with a starting amount. This way, when guests use UCN to pay for their stay, if a problem arises, it will be less of a financial burden to offer financial compensation for any troubles. I welcome your feedback and opinions!

Crowdsale Details

Start Date: Tentative May 1, 2018
End Date: July 30, 2018
Duration: 90 days
Hard Cap: 27,269 ETH
Soft Cap: 767 ETH
Refundable: Yes; if Soft Cap is not met, all contributors will receive a refund
Vaulted: Yes; funds will go straight to a vault that no one, including myself controls, until the soft cap is reached.

FAQ

Q: Is there a Bounty Program?
A: Unfortunately no. That would deem it a security here in the United States and the crowdsale would then be off-limits to many people who might want to participate.

Q: How do you plan on marketing without a Bounty Program?
A: Regular word of mouth. I just want genuinely interested people to support the project. If there is no support, then it is probably not a need for the service. At that point I will focus on another project.

Q: Another project?
A: Yes, Hamrick Hotels is not the only project I have. The plan is to implement each one at a time however, so that I can give each project the attention each needs to be successful.

Q: Why are you calling the tokens, "Universal Coins"? What does that have to do with hotels?
A: Great question! The reason I'm calling them Universal Coins is because they will be used for more things than just Hamrick Hotels. I have 1 parent company that will have it's own coin. Each business under it, will accept Universal Coins. Most of the companies coincide with one another, there is an blockchain-based art project, an auto dealership, and an online marketplace like eBay or Amazon. The marketplace is the most ambitious and will be the last project as the others can get done quickly.

My goal in posting this in Bitcointalk is to get feedback and to see if there are people genuinely interested in the project. I welcome any and all questions. I'm open to interviews, etc, and welcome your critiques!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
love.prettygirlc3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.
shyheim103 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

What other content are you looking for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: