Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy btc with paypal/credit card  (Read 873 times)
KamaHomeless (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:09:53 PM

OK... Before everyone screams scammer, as seems to go with every thread looking to buy btc with paypal... I want to first say, I am not looking to buy here.  It seems way too difficult to gain trust (which I completely understand).  So I'm mainly looking for suggestions on how I can legitimately buy btc with some of my credit limit to pay it off over time.  Please feel free to refer me to sites that you would recommend and believe are trustworthy.  I have been searching for a while, but the prices either seem exorbitantly high, or the ones with reasonable prices apparently have a way to scam the paypal user.  

Again, please don't flame me and say I am not trustworthy, I am not trying to buy anyone's btc from here.

Thx for any suggestions people may provide!

edit: other options that I would be willing to hear would be things I could buy with my credit card, that can then be used to safely purchase bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:28:16 PM

You could use btcquick.com, virwox.com, coinmama.com, and others.  Cheesy

Another option is purchasing Amazon gift cards, and then selling them at a discount.

JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:34:40 PM

Everyone is scammer crazy here I recommend you go to hack forums.net ( it sounds sketchy but isn't ) find someone with a good amount of reputation and ub3r and that will work for you

or use btcquick.com
KamaHomeless (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:14:13 AM

Everyone is scammer crazy here I recommend you go to hack forums.net ( it sounds sketchy but isn't ) find someone with a good amount of reputation and ub3r and that will work for you

or use btcquick.com

thank you for this advice, and by the way, how can I prevent myself from being scammed if I am sending with Paypal.  I thought that all the risk was on the btc seller, but hearing that the paypal member can be scammed also makes this even more sketchy.
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:23:12 AM

or use btcquick.com

thank you for this advice, and by the way, how can I prevent myself from being scammed if I am sending with Paypal.  I thought that all the risk was on the btc seller, but hearing that the paypal member can be scammed also makes this even more sketchy.
Well if PayPal finds out that you are purchasing/selling Bitcoins, your account may get limited. You can always open a dispute if the seller scams you, but if they don't scam you, don't open a dispute.  Wink

KamaHomeless (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:35:04 AM

or use btcquick.com

thank you for this advice, and by the way, how can I prevent myself from being scammed if I am sending with Paypal.  I thought that all the risk was on the btc seller, but hearing that the paypal member can be scammed also makes this even more sketchy.
Well if PayPal finds out that you are purchasing/selling Bitcoins, your account may get limited. You can always open a dispute if the seller scams you, but if they don't scam you, don't open a dispute.  Wink

yeah, no again, im not looking to scam anyone.  And I thought they only took repercussions against sellers of BTC?
lencom

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:01:57 AM

or use btcquick.com

yeah, no again, im not looking to scam anyone.  And I thought they only took repercussions against sellers of BTC?
Paypal has new security now.. Even if u switch your ip or use tor.. they still have your real ip. So if someone scams with it.. or commit fraud.. they'll be caught.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: