Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature, Social media or translation Compaigns in bounties?  (Read 589 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:19:20 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 08:21:57 PM by mirror001

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the good money and little quick.

can any one help me here?

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:55:23 AM

I try to help answer, but according to my experience that I have done, now I follow bounty signature with weekly work system, and follow bounty social media with work system per project,
of course I choose the bounty project is not the origin of choosing because I have had a bitter experience where I follow the full project but ended scam, and now is psychic recovery for work again, for the problem of not much income but is enough for additional income.
keep up the spirit and success
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

I try to help answer, but according to my experience that I have done, now I follow bounty signature with weekly work system, and follow bounty social media with work system per project,
of course I choose the bounty project is not the origin of choosing because I have had a bitter experience where I follow the full project but ended scam, and now is psychic recovery for work again, for the problem of not much income but is enough for additional income.
I also follow the bounty campaign for additional income and good token investment. I participated in the signature campaign, facebook and twitter, I have to be careful in choosing a good campaign, because many projects are scams.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the godd money and little quick.

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks

There are many campaigns running by one single bounty campaign because each company will allocate a different percentage to the bounty. It completely depend on the talent we have and also other than signature campaign you can join multiple campaign at a time.

BetadiNe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

I agree with you, I am following the signature project, I think signature campaign has bigger budget allocation compared to other campaign, the fraud is painful like when tired of working for the project but the result is scam, but life is difficult and must struggle more hard.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

Actually all of the stated programs in your title are profitable, but it's all up to you where you're comfortable with or which program are fitted in your skill for example you have a skill in posting quality content, high number of followers and you do have in skill in translation you can join all of that.

If you really want to maximize a profit you need to participate to all of the programs the only disadvantages of this is if you joined different campaigns and participate all of their programs you may missed some of the works (This is all according to my experience)

So to conclude this posts, all of them are profitable but it's much profitable if you're going to participate at all bounties but the only problem is how are you going to manage all of it.
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

Now beacuse off merit social but this is my opinion.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

I agree with you, I am following the signature project, I think signature campaign has bigger budget allocation compared to other campaign, the fraud is painful like when tired of working for the project but the result is scam, but life is difficult and must struggle more hard.
Although Signature campaigns usually have bigger allocations, they have a lot of participants also.. i think purely for the amount of payment translation campaigns are usually best. Everything matters about the project as well of course Smiley

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

in fact it all depends on each of us. of some kind of campaye it's all profitable and it all depends on our ability. if I myself just follow kampaye signature and social media campaye like facebook and twitter. because I'm here just looking for a sideline only. If you want to earn more profit, you can follow all kinds of reward campaye. but here it is not easy you have to work exstra, if not useless.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the godd money and little quick.

thanks

There is no quick profit on social media bounty and also in signature campaign as it takes months or weeks ( depends on campaign where you participated . ) Signature has the most profitable in terms of bounty especially when you are at least full member and above .
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Each bounty program has different allocations for bounty campaigns. Before you follow the bounty program, you first look at the allocation for bounty hunters. If you want to get a bigger token, then I suggest following the translation campaign.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

I participate in bounty campaigns on social networks and signatures. I can say that signature campaigns are better, because there are fewer participants and usually more bounty pool.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

thanks
Translation bounties normally have higher rewards but it is hard to get into that campaign onky experienced traslators can make it into it so you can participate in facebook and twitter bounties it also has decent rewards and also the rewards will be more if you have more number of followers.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Translation is where the most money is but it's a real job. It's a lot of work and not everyone can do it. And if you do a lousy job, you can expect to be red trusted... at least you should be.
Signature is easy. All you gotta do is post a few times a week. Pays well too even though campaigns used to be better.
Twitter and Facebook are not that hard to do but they're the ones that pay the least.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I participate in social networks and signatures. I can say that signature campaigns are better, social networks are good too when you have a large number of followers.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

if you have a skill and portfolio, a translator campaign is a biggest payment.
only one participant for one language. then a video and article campaign.
alient86

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

I think, It all depends on what your rank is for bitcoinstall. It is better, of course, to combine all this. But social campaigns are the most neutral option (but the profit is small)
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

You can get good profit with LuckyToken bounty campaign.
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

i have tried to join every compaign listed but there rules and regulation are so much confusing sometime that some could not understand and if some one is not understanding what to do or how to do then how is he going to make profit.

and when the bounty is about to end they make changes to the bounty some one did not get so they get nothing at the end of bounty and all the work and effort lost.
so how could we avoid these things?
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

Only half a year ago, you could earn a lot of money with bounty helps. Now the situation is different, the number of participants has increased severalfold, and the number of scammers that try to get money through ICO and hide is growing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: