Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature, Social media or translation Compaigns in bounties?  (Read 589 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

i have tried to join every compaign listed but there rules and regulation are so much confusing sometime that some could not understand and if some one is not understanding what to do or how to do then how is he going to make profit.

and when the bounty is about to end they make changes to the bounty some one did not get so they get nothing at the end of bounty and all the work and effort lost.
so how could we avoid these things?

If you don't want to loose the money on participating with the bounty earning. First you need to check who is managing the campaign. Because all the managers are not a trusted person on this forum. Then you need to check the project information whether it will work better in the market or not.
There are projects in ICO which is not boomed after the tokens has been listed on the exchanges.
So you need to check both these things and join the concern bounties.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Join campaigns that you have analyzed, in which you are absolutely sure, and get involved in every campaign that they offer. If you love project, it will be easy and fun for you to spread about him to the world.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

I think all the bounty is good but there are better, I suggest you follow the bounty manager Sylon, Needmoney it is one bounty manager good and honest
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

While signature campaign may rate or pay higher wages if good work is done, you are limited to only one campaign at a time. For social media, you can join as many campaigns as you can without any limitations. I always prefer signature campaign to social media due to the number of participants in each, the lesser the participants, the higher the pay.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

The most profitable of course are the translation campaigns. Signature campaigns are just as good. Better yet, become a bounty manager, they get the most)
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Well for me, it depends on what your are joining in. The rank matters. If you are a workaholic type in this community you can be a profitable one. Signature camapaign and translation campaigns are the most reliant profitable to sustain.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I'm trying to signature, until now I have not received the coin from the signature work, but I see in the spreadsheet, the signature gets more than the social media.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the godd money and little quick.

can any one help me here?

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks
It is good if you join all of these campaign since we are not prohibit to participate two or three campaigns in only one project but be sure that you will not put any multi accounts in only one campaign because bounty managers will kick you and the worst, you will be banned.

Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

from the information I get, bounty signature is better than other bounty because the distribution is done when the market price is high, while the other bounty is distributed when the price is stable. now depending on you want to follow bounty long or short time.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

Yes it is true signature campaign is also paid higher than other campaigns but I also follow the social media campaign so that the prize gets bigger.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Usually, in the Bounty campaigns, the signature and content ratio will be the highest, accounting for 30-40% of the total bounty. Social media is often only 10%, translate 10%. I usually participate in signature campaigns because it accounts for the highest percentage and it is essential that each member is just involved with one account instead of multiple accounts as the other forms.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:04:53 PM by Jaycee99

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the godd money and little quick.

can any one help me here?

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks

I am gonna go with the suggestion and opinion. First I am not being bias here try my signature that is below here at my post look the agenda and on how it will contribute like mine it will contribute to the world of cryptocurrency to handle everything. Lets just say in a way like this 4 in 1 work, try to click it and read when it directs you to the ICO. 

I would suggest you should invest a campaign that is near soft cap you still get paid but it depends on the people of working under the ICO. Back to point of soft cap so this is the shot of an ICO near hard cap is a success. A tip here you should know and study ICO on what will it profit and help the community to grow, like if you are looking at ICO make sure its near hard cap or just soft cap BUT make SURE YOU SOULD atleast know what is its agenda if you are interested on the agenda you should do is to invest because you are interested.

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

You can make money with all kind of bounties but especially translation campaigns give more profit because few people share the bounty. But it's hard to join translation, I suggest you to participate in signiture campaigns.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

if I, have so far followed more social media campaigns and signature campaigns. actually you can choose the campaign according to your ability in working on BOUNTY.
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

Join Welocal bounty. It is various: FB, TT, Medium
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

The most profitable of course are the translation campaigns. Signature campaigns are just as good. Better yet, become a bounty manager, they get the most)
Signature campaigns are safe because they will fix one amount for every week and if you participate under reputed managers campaigns you no need to worry about payment. bounties are different the payment mode is also different most of the bounty campaign will pay after ending the campaign but the reward depends on projects. FB and twitter work is easy but the payment is less. becoming bounty manager is not an easy job.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is already an easy way to make money and still you want a better option, seems like you can't control your greed. So, the best and the quick way to find the best bounty is hit and trail method with intelligence to leave the spam ICO and miscellaneous ICO which are just waste of time. It is not easy to find project in this fast growing industry, one advice I can give is follow crypto leaders and analyst they might solve your problem to some end.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

Amongst these signature campaign has probably the best effort/reward ratio.

Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

Nope, most of all campaign is almost 4 weeks to 8 weeks or more than then you need to wait at least two week after their main sale before you get your token and another 2weeks to 4 weeks to wait for the token to be inlisted with exchangers, long process and you can say it is quick. All campaign is like 2months prior before you can see your bounty fruit.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

it's hard to get out. It all depends on the benefits of the person and the services of the companies. It all depends on the amount of payments. But I am more inclined to translate, you can in a short time perform all your work and earn a lot more money than others!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: