Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature, Social media or translation Compaigns in bounties?  (Read 589 times)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

i have found so many answers to my question that i asked. and people were honest with me and they gave me so many good and profitable suggestion that i could use and an gain more profit.

but in my opinion i have seen that signature, social media compaigns and then other came in line that gave profit.
Am i right?

you are right some of the bounty campaigns have changed the rules when the project is still running and some even change when the project is already successful, but it is a natural thing because those who own the project so they are entitled to do anything while not breaking the rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

get results quickly? all campaigns that I know are distributing their gifts together either signature, social media, translations, and more. for the large allocation may be translation and signature, but for getting the result I think is the same.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

No campaign would pay you as much as a translation campaign. The money you'll get from translation would be around 2000-3000$ per campaign. The best part is that you can do multiple translation campaigns and can ear almost 10k$ in less than two months.
The only con is that it is very time consuming unlike other campaigns that you have mentioned.
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:04:13 PM by Dukjila

Signature is a good thing to earn, if you have a rank. The share in the distribution of the total number of tokens - usually 30% is the Signature. At the same time, there are few participants with a rank, so there is not much competition.
For translation, 1 person is selected for the specific language of the translation.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the good money and little quick.

can any one help me here?

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks
i think all campaign have a benefit.signature campaign you can only participate one project but when you focus on social media campaign you can participat more than one project and give mor benefit as same as of signature campaign

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I think that everything has a very good chance to be profitable. The most important thing is that you can focus and seriously do those things. In this world there is no easy job, which distinguishes whether we want to try our best or not. It is a choice and we will do our best to behave for the best too. Bounty, translate, and signature is a great choice.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

In my opinion, signature campaigns are preferable. The signature company usually has more tokens allocated than in social networks. In addition, there are much more participants. Therefore, in signature campaigns, payment is generally higher. So I choose a signature campaign.

Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

if you want to find a quick project and get a lot of profits maybe this time is quite difficult, in last year airdrop very profitable. but once there is rarely a high-priced airdrop.
my advice if you want fast and definitely you can follow weekly project and every week you get paid.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Signature campaign usually has more allocation because it will be displayed on your signature space for period of time ,of which for that period you can't participate in any other signature campaign on your space until the project is over and instructions are given to remove the campaign from your space unlike Twitter and Facebook which you can do as many projects as possible  because of these reason there are usually many people participating in projects so the tokens allocated are usually not as much as that allocated for signature campaigns.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the good money and little quick.

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

thanks

You can make money from all these campaigns but it depend upon basically two factors. In which bounty campaign you are participating. Try to participate in those bounty campaign which are verified by certain ICO experts or have good ranking. You can also get an idea by looking at the investment and popularity in public.

Other important thing is your hard work. If you are participating in signature campaigns then your posts should be constrictive. You must be doing best in that campaign. Then you can earn well.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

if you are a junior member then it is better to follow a signature campaign, because most projects give more value to the signature campaign, look for a campaign project that is only a few weeks
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

from the title alone I have been able to answer your title I chose the signature campaign because here is a huge opportunity to get a lot of coin
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

if in my opinion ,,, I prefer signature, youtube or video, articel and also translate. because it is not too waste of time and also more simple job, on facebook twitter is very complicated and also if viewed from the results I think is not worth the difficulty level of difficulty. one bit we follow the rules we will lose the value in 1 week
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Now it is profitable to participate only in the campaign of signatures and translations. The campaigns of social networks are crowded with participants and there's practically nothing to earn

DahonPao

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

I think the best way to make money on bounty is signatures.It is not very difficult,at any rate for me.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

There are galore does control close to lone ace generosity campaign because apiece crowd desire apportion a contrary apportion to the bounty.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Most important : Do some research on project before you take part in bounty. Good project can give you good return.

Signature campaigns can give you good coins as you are full member and make sure to select good project.

For facebook and twitter campaigns there are lot of bounty hunters so we get less number of coins for social campaigns.
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

thanks
First of all, I track through social networks how actively updated news about the project, which refers to TV and participation in various international forums. I also study each of the team members and their profiles in Linkedin, their achievements and ideas, innovations.
bambazamba

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

If you are interested to join a bounty campaign and  get some good profit as soon as you finish working for it , then you should join the bounty campaign of REMME ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3797294.0 ) . The biggest reason why i would suggest you to join is because this coin is already registered and you will not have to wait for months like other coins . Moreover , this is a  very good coin . Its steadily increasing and carries a great potential as a project
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

it seems that only translators and signatures get great rewards but need experience to follow them. I am the first to participate in bounty and need a lot of experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: