Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature, Social media or translation Compaigns in bounties?  (Read 589 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

there are so many great suggestion about the social media and signature compaigns, some of the bounty mamagers are so strict that if some one has miss the post to complete post count they would not give the stakes for the post he did all the week. And this disappoints me some time that a most papular forum like this has so many ristrictions.

I think there must be some relaxations in the social midia and signature compaigns, like if someone miss the post in a  week they should get the reward for the work he did in his week.

Am I right guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

I like to join in signature campaign but one account can only join in one signature campaign  Grin but you can join in many project if follow in social media campaign
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

While signature campaign may rate or pay higher wages if good work is done, you are limited to only one campaign at a time. For social media, you can join as many campaigns as you can without any limitations. I always prefer signature campaign to social media due to the number of participants in each, the lesser the participants, the higher the pay.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

I coincide with you, I am closest the manner advise, I comprehend manner affray has large budget allocation compared to unlisted campaign
oksanet421

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I adhere to the above, the earnings on the bounty companies fell significantly, if in February, participating in the bounty, you can be sure that you are safe. that the token will be released to the stock exchanges and will make at least 3-5 X-boxes (not including scam projects), but now the situation is slightly different. The market of the crypto currency is sliding down, and after him all the altcoins, it contributes to that. that many investors do not want to invest money. even in those projects that are very promising, because the goal of any investor. get income. and about what income can we talk about, if we admit the token on the ICO, it costs $ 1, and when you enter the exchange 0.10 $ -0.20 $. Proceeding from this and bounty hunters need to scrupulously choose companies to participate, paying attention primarily to the ratings of the company and to the pool of remuneration. Another point is that you should understand if you can recruit many companies on social networks and it's not too scary and offensive if the project is a scam, then it's not so simple with a subscription company, choose and participate in the signature, only in the most promising and scale project. Another tip, if the project for a long time can not collect a soft cap, it is better to switch to a more promising project, and this is done to the end. but in social networks. This will increase your chances of higher earnings.
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Campaigns used to be better but now you really don't know what you are going to get. Most of the time you get nothing lately. Another thing, bounty managers change rules often and ask for many criteria. If you miss one of them they will scratch your name from the list.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the good money and little quick.

can any one help me here?

if you have made a money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

sincere answer and with explanation and links  Smiley

thanks

The above choices is both great.  Participating in signature campaign is great and very good source of profit. Though it requires much of our time and efforts in participating here.  But still it is very good source of profit. We cant really work here easily. All of the boun
Ty task is useful if you want to earn more.  But you can choose which would like and which will help you to earn.  But all of this bounty task is great.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
rightway00372018

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

there are many compaigns that will give the profit to the investors or the participants. But i want to know which compaign is the best for the good money and little quick.

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

thanks

For me, I  partcipate only in signature camapaign because mostly the ICOs offer a big reward allocation in signature and i think this is the only campaign that is very easy but with an amazing rewards allocation to participants.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Translations if you have an experiences as a translator. usually some ICO will give big allocations for translations and just a few members join in there.
But you should take a bid quickly when bounty campaign launched in forum.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

There are many bonus campaigns. I see the signature campaign is more profitable, the less the participants, the higher the salary. Signature campaigns are clearly less risky than other campaigns

awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

I think the best thing is to participate in all campaigns, be it Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Signature, Translation and so on..... Dont forget the common term in crypto which says, the more you work, the more you earn.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

All the campaigns are good apart from Twitter and Facebook, payments are usually very low due to high demand of participation.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

I think the best thing is to participate in all campaigns, be it Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Signature, Translation and so on..... Dont forget the common term in crypto which says, the more you work, the more you earn.
yes. Translation campaign is the best. But it is not easy for you to accept. They have enough information about previous translation work. Choose the type according to your ability and condition.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Most profitable is translation campaign, but spots are way too limited that one for per language. So, it would be tough to find one. Then comes signature campaigns, They are profitable, but you can do only one. This also make it a bit risky because you need to put in effort to choose the best bounty of the lot. Then comes the social media camapign. You can join as many as you want but rewards are less. So, it is dependent upon you which you want to go with and which suits you.
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

maybe for now I follow social media bounty and signature, but some of them have paid with tokens very cheap, hard to find bounty with good reward
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

To my knowledge signature campaigns are best in terms of payment and revenue sharing so i prefer to work for signature campaigns wherein most of campaigns allocate more in signature campaigns as well
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

if you have mande money from any way in this method please give your suggestion and opinion?

thanks
Although I participate in signature and social media campaigns but I believe the one that pays reasonable reward to participant at the end of the campaign is the signature campaign because the rewards from social media campaign is quite low but in all, the amount of reward you get depends on your rank, the amount allocated for the campaign and also the number of participant that take part in the campaign.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

I study from the title on my own, i can already finish that I selected the signature campaign from the others, why? in our signature may be more bonus because the present allocation is truely massive there
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

It  depends on our ability.More and more people are joining  social media  like facebook and twitter. If you want to earn more money, you can join translation campaign. Just few people can join, so the reward will be big.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

thanks

Before choose and do the bounty task, you should see the allocation of bounty pool that help you know you which campaign has how much token. As my expericence, the signature and content campaing usually have the biggest pool of bounty pool.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: